Phantis Forums

Read what moun.pado henry said

choc13

Basically, the pout is saying the following:

Thierry Henry told the Sun newspaper in England that Panathinaikos should have lost their CL game against Rosenborg by a score of 8-1 in Athens. He can't believe they lost that game. They could have easily scored 4 goals per half but they ended up losing 2-1. He said that this sort of luck can only work for a team only once a year. He finished by saying that it's going to be very hard for Arsenal to beat them in Trondheim...yadda..yadda...yadda.

I hope Panathinaikos smoke Arsenal again in Athens. Lay a beating down on them.

And not only that but I will tell you the Arse-nal philosophy behind it...

He said all those things just to emphasise that Rosenborg is a very good team. So in case of a disaster for Arse-nal in Norway they will have a cover based on Henry's sayings...

I would like to see an Arse-nal thrashing both in Norway and in Athens.....

I HATE ARSE-nal SCUM!!!! :P

he's a buttlicker... just before the UEFA final in 2000 he said that Galatasaray didn't deserve to be in the final and he called our (Gala's) style of play as "obsolete". And our "obsolete" players showed him what a bitch he & Arsenal is!!! i still remember Arsene Wenger calling Gala's way of celebrating "rude"... he did the same when Ranieri and his co. erased them last season!!!

F*** ARSENAL... :angry:

F*** WENGER... :box:

F*** TITI... :box:

• 1 month later...

French arrongance to say the very least!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will regret what he said, when he plays at leoforo because the boys back at home are waiting for him.................

Unfortunately it didn't happen... :(

The Arsenal ship is departing to the next stage of the Champions League and Thierry is waving you goodbye from the deck... :D

Archived