Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Kallithea

NYC_Olympiakos

After a good showing on wednesday for Olympiakos the first game of the season will be Sunday against Kallithea.

The highlight is coming back home to a new and beautiful Kariskaki stadio that will hopefully bring us lots of luck and success.

What do i expect out of Olympiakos?

They will come up ready too impose there will on Kallithea and just dominate the game from each end. They need to play well to improve there form and further progress as a team.

WERE BACK HOME

GO OLYMPIAKOS#1

I forsee you guys struggling until the 90'th minute where the ref gives you guys a gift penalty to save you from the disgrace of losing or tying the first game in your new stadium.

dont forget the second penalty in extra time...just incase kallithea strikes back

I forsee you guys struggling until the 90'th minute where the ref gives you guys a gift penalty to save you from the disgrace of losing or tying the first game in your new stadium.

Brings back last season with Manolio, kolofardoi.

Otherwise we would be talking about the EIGHTH consecutive title. :lol: What broken limbs you are of a club.

Back at the mother of all holy sites, KARAISKAKI. The good news for the omogenoi is ant sat seems have won the rights for OSFP's home games and will be televized this Sunday. Easy win, time to see Rivaldo and company work some magic.

Do u have any respect

i mean your already starting with this bullshit about the refs

so this is how u guys plan to defend your title that belongs to Olympiakos

i am telling u one thing Olympiakos will retain wuts rightfully theres

When it comes down it Olympiakos vs Panathiniakos

Olympiakos will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know after that happens all of u will be bitching about the refs or the government but it won't matter b/c me and all the supporters of Olympiakos will be celebrating

hey man relax!

the championship hasnt even started yet. during the time of the euro everything was so nice and easy in here. dont start picking up fights already.

back to the topic:

last year we won 2-0 at home. we are playing at "home" in the karaiskaki.

lets double it. :D

4-0 osfp win!

I'd say I expect a win, easy or not. The important thing is to win, build up some confidence as a team and gradually perform better as the season advances.

I hope that playing at Karaiskaki will improve the team's performance at home.

I'll say 2-0, goals from Giovanni and Rivaldo! :D

good to see, no game will be too easy in the protathlhma.

lots of missed opportunities, and we let them hang around, that what happens. tsigkas looked goof for kalithea, looked like charisteas.

the offensive rythmn wasnt too shabby for us, but showed some good amount of improvement to be had. georgatos and rivaldo played well together for the most part, whilst the rest had some trouble positioning/making the runs needed to finish up. georgiadis also showed he is still in good form, and okkas gave good battles as always. Overall se genikes grammes, i think we performed well, i wasnt expecting much considering this was our opening match, but it would have been nice to see us finish our opprotunities.

mavrogenidis left slightly injured, i hope nothing too serious, nice to see castillo on the bench for the 2nd match of the season as well, bajevic doesnt fool around.

Next up, a visit to Macedonia....Thessalonikara, to play Aris. I wonder what the arianoi will have ready for us.

:)

i'd be worried guys if u had all these chances why couldnt u convert?

At the end of the day u guys won but next time u might no be lucky

look at Czech republic vs Greece for example Czechs had a million chances to score but couldnt convert Greece scored in the end to win the game

Ah well its only the second game of the season hopefully u do better next time

No kidding ? I didn't know that, he was really making some runs at the ball. I hope he develops. How old is he? 22?

Yeah, he's around 22. To tell you the truth I don't know that much about him. I've only seen him a couple times last year playing against us and he seems alright. I think he has a bit to go before he is good enough to play for PAO but thruth is, I can't see how he can be any worse than Demba and Bikowski.

Back to the game, i jst finished watching it on antena and to tell you the truth the score line should have been atleast 5-1!! i liked your statium and the crowd was really really good i thought, 33,000 people is impressive i hope these figures stay like that through out the whole year...

Archived