Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Akratitos

Phantis

whenever i visit this forum i always see youre arse everywhere, face it you have lost, come back next year.

Why do u always have to comment everything about our team, maybe u are becoming a little green, thats a good sign. keep it up and change youre nick, i know that u realy love our super team. :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

my firend all people in thjs forum are PAO

ratio of PAO - OSFP fans are 20 to 1

besides all topics / posts u guys start are about us !

so dont tell me I have green!

u dont believe me check how many topics on the OSFP side of the forums have been started by u guys!!!

Man, i was not planning to write this but you seem to be a real fanatic of Oly who continuously try to condemn PAO. Well, if this is your tactic then go ahead but it really bothers me! i am a Turk and a guy keen on Greek League and i do support PAO, but it's no good if i condemned Oly for some reasons. This is not a fan's act. This can only be a fanatic's act... A fan loves and admires but a fanatic hates and envies...

sorry for u, but this's my idea...

O k Ok

im not like that

I dont have hate and envy

but how would u like it if so many people trash your team non stop ? would u take it?

I dont think so

So forgive me if I write back and give u a taste of your own medicine!

I wil try to cut back on stupid comments but I would appreciate if all PAO fanatics do the same !!

O k Ok

im not like that

I dont have hate and envy

but how would u like it if so many people trash your team non stop ? would u take it?

I dont think so

So forgive me if I write back and give u a taste of your own medicine!

I wil try to cut back on stupid comments but I would appreciate if all PAO fanatics do the same !!

Man, i'm not implying that you're a fanatic. You acted as if you were so. True that number of PAO fans are higher than Oly here but one thing's for sure we're all discussing. I mean, your continual talking about 3-0 rizoupolis or 6-2 TSV when it comes to Oly @ Europe is not that good. As an Oly fan, first thing u should accept is your teams really sucks in Europe. Another thing is PAo has a higher rep in Europe than Oly and i fail to see why this bothers u!

Galatasaray will not be in any European Competition next year but the most famous Turkish team is by far Gala, right?

TO THRILLOSMTL:

WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP OUR QUESTIONING OF YOUR 7 TITLES?

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS WON EACH OF THEM WITH NO HELP YOU WOULDNT HAVE SUCH A COMPLEX ABOUT IT. EITHER WAY, YOUR POSTS ARE GETTING TO BE VERY ANNOYING AND REPETETIVE.

SO........................IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR 7 TITLES ARE ALL JUSTIFIED, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANY OF US SAY......SO GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND POST SOMETHING INFORMATIVE FROM NOW ON.

FREEZE

well,,, I do admit we have been pushed in the last 7 years

happens in every sport/ league!!

but mostly we have won them fair and square

can you honeslty tell me u guys deserved the title instead when you finished 15-20 points back?

and y is it wrong for me to point out to you that you guys are also getting the push this season?

Quote:

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANY OF US SAY

well when we tell u stuff u guys dont believe us either,

y should I be any different?

w/e guys...just stop responding to his ignorant posts and them maybe he will stop speaking...back to the game....we are w/o michaelsen, kyriakos and konstanitnou...michalesen can get replaced with sanmartean who is healthy again and michali by manoli...i dont think they can stop us...we should take this one

TO THRILLOSMTL:

WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP OUR QUESTIONING OF YOUR 7 TITLES?

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS WON EACH OF THEM WITH NO HELP YOU WOULDNT HAVE SUCH A COMPLEX ABOUT IT. EITHER WAY, YOUR POSTS ARE GETTING TO BE VERY ANNOYING AND REPETETIVE.

SO........................IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR 7 TITLES ARE ALL JUSTIFIED, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANY OF US SAY......SO GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND POST SOMETHING INFORMATIVE FROM NOW ON.

FREEZE

I like this post :P

One thing that i will give thrillosmtl even though his an idiot/blind he does have alot of balls taking on the ratio of 20/1,but like FREEZE said from now on give us more INFORMATIVE post then critical ones?? anyways to the game i see a 3-0 victory to the mighty GREENS :box: :box: :box:

Oh, I don't worry about this match. We'll win, even if it's by 1 goal... and be conservatine for the upcoming games. The following week will be tough, because we'll play gavroi who may do everything to damage us (we have to play smart), and then away at Proodeftiki.

PS> Just ignore those people who have turned this forum into theatro karagiozi with their repetitive, unsbstantiated, ignorant, and bomb-throwing posts...

Archived