Phantis Forums

PAOK-PAO

Lalin

Ok I see the smiling face under the mans post and have the hope that he intended to tease despite his bad choise of angle ...

This is why I also expressed my disaproval in the wise way user75 indicaded!

Infact I see nothing better than leaving the failed attepmt there as it is and the 2 replies of disaproval by an Aris and a PAO fan (of all people! ) which really fix the matter!

I just want to ask our Friend Drakos to keep within those (blurry - to be honest) borders set by people tolerance in collective insults and follow all others (including me) in the effort to insult the rival fans as harshly as we can in a more restrained manner which wont make some errupt in anger.

Just promise me (all of you) that I can still call all Vazeloi "the earth's scum" without this thread becoming a case of A vs. B brought up in every discussion among us from now on. ;) (the Gay scum too! :not: )

Alright!?

Have fun

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate those guys (no offense ZIAKA), I think that they are the GEYS of the north!!!

Things like that don't offend me pappou. I am way above that. What I don't understand though is how can some people hate other people or geographical areas as a result of a soccer or sporting event. :tdown:

And what happened? I remember that Final 4, and don't condone what the Thessaloniki fans did, but don't forget that fans of all teams (at least the big ones) have not been angels in the past either.

I don't hate any teams. I just want them to lose to PAOK everytime. That's all.

My feelings exactly but for PAO :D

However, abroad I am a fan of Greece and Greek first, even those gaurous...

All you guys and gals remember ONE thing:

"Ellada then einai mono h Athina"

Actually Athina is not even the best thing about Greece...

I am speaking of modern Athens, not the classical Athens who is the pride of Western civilization :tup:

And that is my opinion as someone born and raised in Athens, that while there, has lived no farther than 3km away from Leoforos or OAKA... :angel:

PEACE

this forum is bullshit. Keep censoring my posts. I dont give a s%$#!. You people are really sad. You get a enjoyment from cuttting people's posts because theyre "offensive". Go ahead and cut this one too.

:o

I went through all this trouble of cooling everyone down especially because I hate editing posts and your answer is this!?

I dont get it man.

OK... I, alongside many others might disagree with your approach, but I think I am clear when I accept the fact that the lines ARE blurry and asking you to rethink the whole thing instead of editing or deleting or causing any more trouble...

Noone censored anything... We are just discussing on which lines seem a bit offensive when crossed.

Please read the posts above once more...

Thanks

Dimitris

And what happened? I remember that Final 4, and don't condone what the Thessaloniki fans did, but don't forget that fans of all teams (at least the big ones) have not been angels in the past either.

Of course they are not 'angels' but I doubt that when PAOK came to "Polemou & Exthras" stadioum for the 1992 final four, they ran into angry OSFP or PAO fans, smashing cars with Sallinikian numbers and so on... At least if we have a problem against the fans of one team (kotopoyla for example) we create trouble only in games against them!!! There is no way that I will get up from my couch and bother to chase PAOKTZIDES in Athens if they have won a European cup against three FOREIGN teams....

As far as the mouse's comment I dont have to mention who is the Hazoviolis and a clown!!!

If you meet me in person my friend Ziaka you will make your own mind on who is the xazoviolis... You just have to see the mouse playing basketball and trying to stop me from scoring! Then you will realize..... :P

If you meet me in person my friend Ziaka you will make your own mind on who is the xazoviolis... You just have to see the mouse playing basketball and trying to stop me from scoring! Then you will realize..... :P

Now that might be worth seeing. I'll even skip some olympic events for this. :D

In my opinion, Greeks have been through so much, that it's an OFFENSE to our HISTORY that we curse eachother like that. Greeks from ALL OVER fought for ELLADA to come to life again, after 4 centuries of Ottoman rule. They died and sacrifised greately for the next generations of Greeks (that includes ALL OF US). It's a shame to insult each other like I've seen here and, unfortunately, more so elsewhere.....

Gents, I hope that there are more ..patriots with cool minds out there. A patriot is one who loves and cares for his country which includes all Greeks.

I believe there is a greater thing, called ELLADA, than our individual teams. We chose our respective teams on emotional grounds, but let's be civilized and respect eachother. Fanaticism means being blind and manipulated.

Well said Athinaios,

While I was reading your words, I remembered something that I read in the UEFA forums some months ago and it really impressed me...

It was when Galatasaray faced Olympiakos in the groups, check this out...

Neri Castillo  19/10/2003, 5:24:22 PM

What do you think about this game?

I believe that Olympiacos is better than Galata, but Galata has a very good team.

RED LEGEND play with power... 

Besiktasjk26  20/10/2003, 3:06:02 PM

said: Galata is not a very team. I wish Olympiakos will win... my opinion;

galata 0

olympiakos 6 

ReoSpeedwagon  21/10/2003, 8:35:07 AM

said: BESIKTAS26! i, AS A GALA FAN, I SUPPORT BESIKTAS ALL THE WAY IN CL EVEN AGAINST FANS LIKE YOU! I WISH GALATA AND BJK THE BEST AT CL! YOU'RE REALLY THE BLACK SHEEP OF YOUR CLUB!

As you can see even most of the Turkish people have realized what is proper.

The Turkish made some good steps ahead and it's not a coincidence that Galatasaray won the UEFA cup.

I didn't mentioned any European country because they are already 15 years ahead (about mentality) or more...?? :unsure:

The question is: What the hell are we doing? Have you all realized that we are the country which civilization was born? WAKE UP or else we will rot in misery :...:

I really cant be bothered joining this debate which seems to have caused a "split" between Athens and Salonika, but gents, last time I checked the topic of this forum was PAOK - PAO.

Lets get back to that!

2-1 PAOK

This game should be remembered for being open to any result.... PAO had more chances and pressured for the goal until the very last second (other teams score very late, but PAO today really attacked until the final whistle).

It was a GREAT win, well-deserved by PAO.

We still control our future. :box: :box: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Congratulations to PAOK. I did not expect them to play so passionately.

Most of all, congratulations to PAO's players, not the management, not the coach, not the trainers, not the physios, not the fans, nor anyone else. If we do get this title, it will be theirs and theirs alone.

Archived