Phantis Forums

PAOK-PAO

Lalin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the best result we have been waiting for?

Beating gauro in the final will be the "cherry on top" :D

Bravo sta paidia kai ton dyo omadon :tup:

The way they played there is no doubt left for the integrity of the result

Manolis has saved PAO vs AEK and PAOK, for both title contentions...

Should he start at the FINAL ?

PAOK's goal was another Halkias blunder, after defensive mistakes, a very good shot by Hakan.

The Sapanis assist to Manolis was "art", Manolis shot was a bullet...

Did you see Tohouroglou after the goal, he was furious!!!

He had a great save vs Sapanis as well

PEACE

Thrylosmtl, I think that it would be a good start if you could admit sometimes the obvious...

About the game, I think that in the first half PAOK played better and we played better in the second half. The players of Panathinaikos in the second half had more passion and most of the times when you want something very much, you get it.

I didn't like very much that we played with a lot of long passes. The 2 goals that we scored came from direct passes and this is how we have to play. Olisadebe is an excellent player and it's a pity that he doesn't start in the first 11. He is much better than Konstantinou (a re palto!!). In 15 minutes he did what Konstantinou couldn't do in 75 minutes and this is not the first time...

A lot of bravo to the team, you made us proud again!

By 99% the title is ours :tup:

how much did u pay off the refs today to allow u to score at the 93rd minute?

did u 4get ur teams goals in the past in 97th 99th minute and 101st minute? I suppose those games were won on their merit huh????????

Ksexnas efkola ta dika sas . lol lol lol

WE fans at panathinaikos den xairoume to win titles stimmena. And we green fans are manly to admit if there was shonky business we'd admit it. For example last year ionikos scored a fiar goal agaisnt us which should have been given but the ref saw otherwise. Karagounis swan dived in nikea. WE dont want that crap. We can admit when things arent right.

u and friends who cannot admit the truth in whats happenned in greek soccer over the past year. Ok uz have been better in probably 3-4 years of the 7 years,.,,,,but esi and the others den exete ta @@ to admit that uz have been helped. That shows what inferior complex uz have.

Celebrating ajax win waving ajax fans in 96 was the alothriskoi begggining for my opinions on uz. But hey i got lots of gavroi uncles who go for pao when we play in europe. And i have respect for them. But its minority or majority of u gavroi fans" the ones who are not filathloi but are OPADOI" OPADOI WHO only have ta dika sas simferon above everything else.

Its a dam disgrace thats its gotten to the point that we are celebrating gala wins over ur piterfull side. LEts just say the gavrois ways have made non gavri fans hate uz even more by the way ur fans have carried on over the years.

GRabbing a panathinaikos fan from ilioupouli and putting him on bus and bashing the living crap out of him and dumping him naked on main freeway in athens.

SHAME ON U allothriskoi shame

Some people are so blind, have no integrity, and really no understanding of football..... :tdown:

If any reasonable person watched the match understood that there was no room for any dispute whether both teams played for the win, AND THAT IT COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY..... Fixed or unfair games don't play out this way. B)

Also, PAO was the stronger team, had many more good chances, and could have scored at other times..... So it happens to a team that plays 100% to the final second to score. It was a clear goal, great PAO play. :tup: :tup: :tup:

We (myself included) shouldn't spent so much time :blink: on so stupid comments by idiots who don't see reality because their head is up their arse!!!!

how does it feel for every goal / win to be disputed ?

every foul questionned ?

every penalty debated to death?

It feels annoying doesnt it? kind of the way u guys have been bitching and complaning the last 7 years ?

u guys are so bad and blind its unreal and funny.

u thikn u r angels,,,,,u must be more blind then i thought!!

was this the same ref that referred the 11 vs 9 against aek ?

how much was the ref paid ? Was it in euros,,,, drachmes ? us / canadian dollars?

I know I am annoying right now and being sarcastic

how does it feel ?

Hoenstly I dont mind seeing the vazeles win the title.

But boy what I would not give to see u chokers lose it to a small team that might cause u the title. then blame the greek league! I would love to see simiti cry again like he did 2 years ago!

I want to see the refs / corruption issue happen again!!

Quote:

We (myself included) shouldn't spent so much time on so stupid comments by idiots who don't see reality because their head is up their arse!!!!

Funny but when we are on top we have to put up with stupid questions / comments all the time from PAO fans!!. what u guys cant handle it?

We do our talking on the field where it counts not on forums and posts (thus u guys outnumering OSFP fans in this forums!!) But im just having fun.

But when a team wins 7 straight,,,, its normal u make many enemmies

SO what was the final tally about the ref?

Quote:

WE fans at panathinaikos den xairoume to win titles stimmena

Try tellign that to Vardinogianni

Honestly,, i know this was a clean win i just want to prove to u guys how annoying u have been abput the constant crying over the last 7 years!!

Well said choc13 :nw:

As for u thrillosmtl seariously when u respond to every thing with crap, take it else wear with the same basis of arguments for everything. and as for ur comment oly do the talking on the field yet u guys in Europe!! y cnt u do ur talking on the field then??? huh thats what i thought so take ur crying ass out of here coz as the saying goes

"Money talks and Bullshit Walks" n i guess in europe ur money couldnt talk so u guys walked out of europe every year!!! and it really does show as well...

hey thrillosmtl....STOP CRYING MEGALE....once again, pao are in first, oly are in second and you are crying...i thought after this win you would keep your mouth shut...will it take us winning the double to make you eat your words???

great win pao, well played and a strong strong win...,i like that we are celebrating but lets win the next three mathces, then let the celebrations begin!!

Congratulations on your victory boys. After your win in Toumba this preety much wraps up the title for and i really dont see PAO allowing themselves to drop points against Akratitos, Prootheftiki, and Paneliniakos (those 3 teams in relegation zone!). As a thrylos supporter of course ill be dieing for yous to drop points but deep down i know its all over. Our downsides where our very very poor preformance against AEK and PAOK at our home ground that cost us the title. Congrats once again and may Olympiakos kick your asses next season!!! :P

ps: ohh and the cup final haha :lol:

Congratulations on your victory boys. After your win in Toumba this preety much wraps up the title for and i really dont see PAO allowing themselves to drop points against Akratitos, Prootheftiki, and Paneliniakos (those 3 teams in relegation zone!). As a thrylos supporter of course ill be dieing for yous to drop points but deep down i know its all over. Our downsides where our very very poor preformance against AEK and PAOK at our home ground that cost us the title. Congrats once again and may Olympiakos kick your asses next season!!! :P

ps: ohh and the cup final haha :lol:

See this is a true supporter, i congratulate you sir for being so accepting of this year unlike the Baby :1eye: (thrillosmtl). cant wait till the cup though :box:

Thrillos,

did you even watch the match at all? How can you have an opinion on the ref if you do not watch it? If you had , you would see that the ref was 100% all the way through and both coaches admitted that.

Quote from Anastasiadis "

Aide paidia, our own love for our team has blinded us.

lol

We did score in the 93rd after all. And Vokolos with some "shaky" defending against his former team.

Aide...Perasame kai auto pame gia Protathlima.

Guys:

Did you see the frontpage of the KOMIK? (PROTATHLITIS).

They suddenly forgot who they are supporting and decided to write the entire page about us. They are obsessed with us.

I am so glad they are feeling the hurt. All of them.

Boys we are lucky that there is only one gaurom...ka in here as opposed to another forum where they are all over like... roaches

I must admit that he is much more reasonable and open minded too

PAO has given us some excitement lately...

AEK 2-2 the last minute Manoli shot, like the PAOK game

Coming from behind in three crucial games :tup:

I love it :box:

We get the best results when desperate, Ibrox, Toumba

Mr Scum should finaly realize that PAO needs to attack more!!!

Beating gauro in the final from behind ....is next

PEACE

well im being sarcastic because nobody in this forum actually stood u guys up and put u in your places when it comes to trashing

but seriously

see this is how I feel also

our 2 losses cost us the title.

like mad yianis said I would also love to see u drop points.

and just top sum it up: i am not crying

but as a non PAO fan reading dumb comments from u guys,,, you guys are perceived as crying!!

anyways, 3 games to go!!

Archived