Phantis Forums

PAOK-PAO

Lalin

I know it is only a day after the derby but I think that at least 90% of our fans think about this one already, at least I do.

Basinas loss will be huge, but we probably will have Zuta back in there. I still believe he does a good job out there, and I think he will do an even better one with Aggelos out. They wont run into each other this way.

I hope we can take this one, as I believe it will be the final hurdle before the finish line. Although the bottom three fight for their existence, I smply think they are to thin to stop us. So this is it.

What do u guys think?

P.S. I cannot make any predictions for this one. It is too early

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hard 2 guess...

it will be silly for PAO to lose at this stage of the Championship but a draw or a-single-goal PAO win seems most likely.

PAOK will not be fired up for this match, because they clinched the third spot and have no real chance of getting up to second.

0-0 or 1-0 PAO, may change acc to the conditions & injuries, so on!

Guest Protathlitis

Paok will be fired up if they had the chance to trip up either oly or Pao they would do as much as they could there is no love between Paok and Athens

ok fired up because of that...

but you forget PANATHINAIKOS is playing too. are you saying theyre not going to be fired up to break a 7 year drought????

PAOK is getting too much credit, look at the first game they were hopeless against PAO with a Papa injured early, no Manoli, Zuta playing, no Sanmartean.... we have to win this game. Us being in form is another help and i understand the 3-0 loss is a "fluke" but the bottom line is PAOK scored none and let in some unlucky goals. PAO has more potential than Hraklis and better finishers. true it is the most unpredictable sport, but there is no reason why we shoud not win.

Since we control our future, this is a must-win game as everybody knows. I'm hopeful that we do have the ability to get what we want in Touba against an indifferent PAOK. I don't see us losing, but a draw is possible, which means we might have to play gavroi 2 more times!

1-2, or 0-1

At the end of the day we are still 2 points in front of Olympiakos despite our pathetic performance in leoforo.

Don't forget that there was a lot of anger in Pao players (the ones that survived from rizoupoli) and its hard to play your natural game.

We still have one more game to play against them in teliko of kypelo. So all our concentration should lie in remaining games. The important thing is that we control our destiny and not olympiakos.

If we are good enough, we will win our remaining games and be worthy champions. As to all the bullshit about kokkalis making a deal with Paok, thats all imaginery dreams. Paok despite their problems, have been the most impressive team this year.

Anastasiadis has done a great job with them and they will be tough to beat at home. But I beleive we can beat them, the leoforo game had too much anger and the guys could not perform.

And lets stop complaining about referees all the time, lets get on with the job and get this title. Next season is another story and changes will need to be done, because we cannot continue with this team in the future....

But for the time being we are stuck with these players and coach and we have to do the very best.

We must remain united!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple additional comments:

PAO wanting the game more than PAOK means little...

they also wanted to beat gauros last week, tie them last year or tie PORTO at home!!!

None of that happened...

They have to PLAY better!!!

That will be a challenge with a coach like Scum, without Bassinas, Nikopolidis!!!! and in a stadium full of PAOK fans and a coach and a player (Vokolos, Anastasiadis) that would LOVE some revenge for getting "pink slips" from their ex employer...

Remember how well Georgiadis played vs PAO ?

Last year was a disaster but that was with Santos, whom the players wanted fired.

In 2002 after the ref massacre 1-1 at leoforos, PAO needed to beat PAOK to get the title and were forced to come back from 2-0 only to tie 2-2.

Both PAO teams were significantly better than this motley crew we have this year with the head clown as coach.

The only good news is that PAOK is also a shadow of last year and if it makes us feel better PAO did beat them 3-0 at leoforos, in an inexplicably easy victory

After all that, I still refuse to admit that Panathinaikos will lose...

My team can play better, only if Scum would let it loose!!!

Remember 1-3 Rangers...the only game PAO played freely this year.

I do not mind a tie, as long as we face gauro in a barrage, in a neutral field with both fans... twice. By then we would have played them for the cup (May 8th)

If that occurs, do you fans think both matches will be of equal importance, or the barrage weighs more?

A win is a win right?

PEACE

Hi Everyone,

As much as we all want Pao to take the title for the first time in 8 years, im sure everyone is sharing the same bad feeling that im having knowing that Olympiakos will find some way in levelling points with us or gaining more points than us to take their 8th title in a row.

The way I see it if we beat PAOK, the title is our's... but those relegation teams can be dangerous on their day. We couldn't score against Akraitos a few weeks after they ate seven from Olympiakos earlier in the season. I think the team wants it real bad but I still believe that there are high evil powers in the government still pulling the strings with the refs and other officials. Just like the last 8 years in the championship.

Good Luck to the boys, they deserve to win it all. :tup:

Guys:

Read this AIDIA and understand why we HAVE TO win.

http://www.paokg4.org/

I hope we beat them and beat them good.

They think they are a big club. MY ASS. 2 championships and lots of girls, that's what they are.

I hate those guys (no offense ZIAKA), I think that they are the GEYS of the north!!!

After my experience in the basketball final four in Saloniki in 2000 I hate them almost just as much as the geys!!!!!!

THANATOS STA KOTOPOYLA NO. 2!!!! :ph34r: :box:

Archived