Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2021

Blackhawk

Mitrita actually is on loan at Al-Ahli or something like that. I mean, are we really scraping the bottom of the barrel for MLS loanees? Looking at his highlight video looks like he’s an inverted winger, reminds me of a lesser Zivkovic. Plays on the left side and cuts in often. Ya never know, maybe he will do well for Lucescu

2 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Αρχίδια καλαβρέζικα. Οι μεταγραφές θα γίνουν μόνο αν περάσουμε τους Κροάτες.

I think we will make transfers either way, but the quality of players will be different. Of course all the moves will happen after Thursday. And not only players coming in, but also players leaving the team.

This after we play our return leg, after we qualify, after this, after that. 

Is so unprofessional and waste so much time. Delays players from gelling with squad.

We have needed a left back and a number 10 all summer. 

11 hours ago, pash said:

For some reason I had this impression but I'm not sure why haha

When he left PAOK's U19 team to go to Napoli it was because of Pablo Garcia. Don't know the reason though. It was probably due to his playing time.

After the game with Rijeka we can expect a lot of player movement (coming and laving). Some of the rumors:

- close to Ferreira Pereira Sidcley (left back) from Dinamo Kiev. PAOK and Kiev came to an agreement for a loan which includes 2 million buyout clause. Sidcley hardly played for Dinamo Kiev, so he makes a perfect transfer target for PAOK. Looks like Lucescu's father Mircea who coached Dinamo Kiev wants to unload the player.

- loan of Romanian attacking midfielder Alexandru Mitrita who belongs to New York FC but is loaned to team in Saudi Arabia, so we need them to break the loan for the deal to proceed.

- Chuba Akpom is apparently already in Thessaloniki and ready to sign a loan deal.

- APOEL wants Warda. Apparently they don't know what they are getting into.

• Like it 1

20 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

After the game with Rijeka we can expect a lot of player movement (coming and leaving). Some of the rumors:

- close to Ferreira Pereira Sidcley (left back) from Dinamo Kiev. PAOK and Kiev came to an agreement for a loan which includes 2 million buyout clause. Sidcley hardly played for Dinamo Kiev, so he makes a perfect transfer target for PAOK. Looks like Lucescu's father Mircea who coached Dinamo Kiev wants to unload the player.

- loan of Romanian attacking midfielder Alexandru Mitrita who belongs to New York FC but is loaned to team in Saudi Arabia, so we need them to break the loan for the deal to proceed.

- Chuba Akpom is apparently already in Thessaloniki and ready to sign a loan deal.

- APOEL wants Warda. Apparently they don't know what they are getting into.

Yea they want a super talented player who can single handly win games in Cyprus! What a horrible decision

Mitrita and Sidcley are expected tomorrow in Thessaloniki to complete their transfers.

Mitrita - 1 year loan, 500K payment to New York FC, 600K salary

Sidclay - 1 year loan, 2 mil buyout option

Tsiggaras is refusing to sign a contract extension.

What's the go with Tsiggaras ?  Is he holding out for more money or is it something else ?  We've seen this scenario multiple times and I don't recall it ever works out well for the player.

Tzandaris did this and went from having a bright future with us to playing no games at Olympiacos and from there his career didn't improve.  Siabanis similar but I guess he's not 100% failed.

12 minutes ago, Bananas said:

Siabanis similar but I guess he's not 100% failed.

He has totally failed. We don't even need to bring PAOK into this - he was plying his trade in England before coming back to Greece. He then gave up his lucrative six-figure contract with Olympiakos and signed a contract worth €30k with their satellite team. Again, we can leave the whole BS to one side - nobody leaves six figures to sign for just 30k, especially footballers.

3 hours ago, Bananas said:

What's the go with Tsiggaras ?  Is he holding out for more money or is it something else ?  We've seen this scenario multiple times and I don't recall it ever works out well for the player.

Tzandaris did this and went from having a bright future with us to playing no games at Olympiacos and from there his career didn't improve.  Siabanis similar but I guess he's not 100% failed.

I imagine if I was half ambitious and I saw my club playing everyone else except me year in and year out I'd want to go somewhere where I will play more than 20 minutes per month.

• Like it 1

Sidclay officially announced. 2,000,000 buyout clause.

Mitrita is next. Probably will be announced tomorrow.

Apparently we are also looking at one more transfer. Most likely a "dekari".

Warda is close to signing a 2-year deal with Anorthosis. Apparently to get him out of our hands we are willing to pay him to break the contract with us. Looks like nobody is willing to make an offer for him.

10 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Warda is close to signing a 2-year deal with Anorthosis. Apparently to get him out of our hands we are willing to pay him to break the contract with us. Looks like nobody is willing to make an offer for him.

Αρκεί να μην ξαναγυρίσει. Αν και τον βλέπω στον Ατρόμητο το Δεκέμβριο.

By the way - check your phone. Just messaged you on Viber.