Phantis Forums

Transfer News And Rumors - Summer 2016

Dutch Eagle

Atromitos ended the season with a -5 GD. Is this the fault of their offense, or their defense?

Their goal difference is 26:31, only a few teams scored less. Obviously a bad offense.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/vasilios-barkas/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/248658/saison/2015/wettbewerb/GR1/verein/3060

Really an interesting player. He's almost 2m (6'5" in retarded measurement) and since he started to play for Atromitos (his first match was the 1:1 in Toumba) they only had lost their away games against gavros & bazelos.

My guess is that he's by far better than Vellidis. We should get him, before gavros does.

Edited by Klaous

InPAOK has a rundown of some offers that have come our way which I thought was pretty interesting:

Koulouris - Anorthosis offered to buy for 500k, we rejected

Pereyra - Racing Club offered to pay the clause (1mm), I think we're going to accept

Tsimirot - Werder Bremen offered 4mm, we rejected (YESSSS)

Mak - multiple offers, all rejected

Kace - some teams in Italy (Inter, I think?) made offers but we rejected them, possibly until the Euros are over

Klaus - offers from Italy, Germany, Russia, and the UK (Sheffield Wednesday).

Rodrigues - offers from Spain, Holland, Italy, China, rejected

InPAOK has a rundown of some offers that have come our way which I thought was pretty interesting:

Koulouris - Anorthosis offered to buy for 500k, we rejected

Pereyra - Racing Club offered to pay the clause (1mm), I think we're going to accept

Tsimirot - Werder Bremen offered 4mm, we rejected (YESSSS)

Mak - multiple offers, all rejected

Kace - some teams in Italy (Inter, I think?) made offers but we rejected them, possibly until the Euros are over

Klaus - offers from Italy, Germany, Russia, and the UK (Sheffield Wednesday).

Rodrigues - offers from Spain, Holland, Italy, China, rejected

Reliable website ?

I hadn't heard about the Klaus or Rodrigues offers.

It will be interesting to see how Matos and Shakhov work out.  We haven't had a steady reliable RB in the last 3 seasons, so I'm hoping Matos works out.  Also, I'm hoping Shakhov is the midfielder we've been lacking for many seasons that actually knows how to read the game and play that incisive through ball.  In theory they should be good signings.  Then again, in theory Maduro (I shudder each time I mention his name) and Maartens should have worked out also.

Edited by Bananas

I wouldn't say the site is reliable, but much of what they wrote was widely corroborated on other sites.

I just noticed I write Cimirot's name "Tsimirot." I guess I was in autopilot as I was rewriting what I was seeing. Here's the direct link for anyone interested (sorry, should have included it the first time):

http://inpaok.com/308238

I hadn't heard about the Klaus or Rodrigues offers.

It will be interesting to see how Matos and Shakhov work out.  We haven't had a steady reliable RB in the last 3 seasons, so I'm hoping Matos works out.  Also, I'm hoping Shakhov is the midfielder we've been lacking for many seasons that actually knows how to read the game and play that incisive through ball.  In theory they should be good signings.  Then again, in theory Maduro (I shudder each time I mention his name) and Maartens should have worked out also.

Exactly.... Maduro and Maartens were the game changers tat we would ride in to the promise land....supposedly. 

PAOK has just signed Djalma Campos.  No idea who he is, but he's a striker from Porto who's been on loan to Turkish teams the past 5 years.

He's a striker/right winger, so perhaps this all but seals the fate of Mak or Klaus?  Both of which I value higher than the 2.8 Market Value that Transfer Market states.

Either way, I don't like to pass judgement too soon, but I'm not exactly over the moon with this move.

PAOK has just signed Djalma Campos.  No idea who he is, but he's a striker from Porto who's been on loan to Turkish teams the past 5 years.

He's a striker/right winger, so perhaps this all but seals the fate of Mak or Klaus?  Both of which I value higher than the 2.8 Market Value that Transfer Market states.

Either way, I don't like to pass judgement too soon, but I'm not exactly over the moon with this move.

He's the replacement for Jairo, I guess.

To be honest, I don't like any of our transfers yet. They just seem to be average at best.

Btw, I wouldn't give a crap about the values of Transfermarkt. Especially the Turkish market values are a joke, but considering that the Turkish community can decide the values by their own, I'm not surprised.

He definitely looks like he'd be there to replace Jairo. I, too, know nothing about him. Assuming Klaus has one of his regularly scheduled 2-month injuries, though, anything can happen.

The newest rumours are:

Berbatov won't play another year for us.

Pereryra will come back.

We're trying to get Sissoko. Unfortunately, it's not the Sissoko who played at Juventus and PSG...

We're still trying to get a decent CB since the one from Toulouse doesn't want to come to Greece.

If hes a jairo replacement te turkish league shits on the slovakian league.

Last year we brought in leovac from croatian league.

Jairos from slovakian league

Sabo from slovakian league.

So far

Matos ukraine

Shakov ukraine

Jalma turkish

Much better start than last year

We'll see!

We're still trying to get a decent CB since the one from Toulouse doesn't want to come to Greece.

I want people who WANT to be here. If this chode needs convincing, then let him try to find a team in Ligue 2.

Yeah, screw that guy. Saloniki isn't a third world shithole and unlike other Greek clubs we pay our players.

@PAOKSYD yep, at least we get our players from better leagues. Too bad they still seem to be average, if not even trash.

Btw, I'm still waiting for a big name. Savvidis gave his word to bring a great player to PAOK this summer.

Ocampos highlights, looks like a good player. But in all honesty, if you guys are aiming for the Champions League you need to bring in some better players. This year is your chance, hopefully Savvvidis realizes this and spreads a few mil on some first team players in much needed positions

Edited by Ethnikos

^ do you think the person who made the video is so in love with him? It's unfortunate that this video is like half made up of him failing to score. At least Gekas likes him.

Yeah I thought while watching it that the first minute would be failures (judging by his sad face), and then they'd show him slamming goal after goal in. Which they did for like 35 seconds. Then back to the misses. Pretty sure they started reusing goals too.

Ocampos highlights, looks like a good player. But in all honesty, if you guys are aiming for the Champions League you need to bring in some better players. This year is your chance, hopefully Savvvidis realizes this and spreads a few mil on some first team players in much needed positions

Don't laugh, but the PAE announced as a "realistic goal" to get into the playoffs, they said nothing about the Cl group stages so far.

He has not signed with PAOK yet, as far as I know. Let's hope he is a replacement for Jairo and not Mak. Apparently he wants 800K. That is double of current Mak's salary!