Phantis Forums

Friendly: Turkey-greece (17 Nov 2015, Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadium)

Greekaroos

I agree andreas and I believe Skibbe is doing the right thing by going back to three central defenders thus freeing up Toro and Holebas to do their thing on the wings. This was the system Rehagel used and worked for us for many years. A lot of posters and fans of the Ethniki wanted to see a more offensive brand of soccer instead of what the experts called ugly soccer. In any case we tried and we saw the results. "Don't fix something that ain't broke" Now back to our tried and tested formula against the much hated Turks. We desperately need a win to build confidence going forward. I believe the boys can do this. Pame Elladara!!!

On another note I am so happy Bosnia didn't get in. I remember how they thought they were the next coming of Germany when they beat us out in World Cup qualifications. Kala na pathoun. Won't be able to stand watching Albania and Turkey at the Euro and not us. Ti na kanis. We'll spend the summer shining our trophy lol.

Makynia out!

Edited by Makynia

Hellas 2-1 over gobble gobble. Pirlo/Tzioli to be a surprising starter for this one and set up both goals. Like to see Tzanetopoulos in the squad ahead of KPaps.

if Luxenbourg were to play Faroe Islands, I would go Lux 5-4.

Are the fullbacks providing any width? Always been a problem with this formation under Otto. Three defenders and three dms is too much defense when your wing play also comes from natural defenders. Leaves the AM and forward with no chance in hell