AEK-Olympiakos

Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• AEK WIN
    • DRAW
    • OLYMPIAKOS WIN

Four games are left in this season race and the one coming up might be the most important from all.Olympiakos having 4 points advantage against Pao for the top spot in our league will be facing AEK in what might be their last chance to get closer to the top and steal this year titles.With the top 3 teams still not being able to get all the results and points that they usually had guarante from games normally characterized as easy,this derby might decide or complicate the title raise even more.Trully a big game with no clear favor for a win.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe what I'm hearing and reading from some of you...

AEK hasn't played ball since the first 10 league games, their squads internal chemistry is CRAP, Their owner and coach don't know if they are comming or going, and oh yeah! THEY SUCK.

This is a game that Olympiacos is going to go into and win.. They are too strong and home field advantage will not be a issue here becuase they are playing in the "too big" staidum to make any sort of atmosphere for a league game..

Olympiacos easy win here..

Mod note: PLEASE NO SCREAMING! It's unnecessary to use huge letters. Thank you.

[/]I can't believe what I'm hearing and reading from some of you...

AEK hasn't played ball since the first 10 league games, their squads internal chemistry is CRAP, Their owner and coach don't know if they are comming or going, and oh yeah!  THEY SUCK.

This is a game that Olympiacos is going to go into and win..  They are too strong and home field advantage will not be a issue here becuase they are playing in the "too big" staidum to make any sort of atmosphere for a league game..

Olympiacos easy win here..[/size]

AEK will have many more fans for this one, and they'll raise their game. That's a guarantee. I think it will finish 1-1.

AEK hasn't played ball since the first 10 league games, their squads internal chemistry is CRAP, Their owner and coach don't know if they are comming or going, and oh yeah!  THEY SUCK.

This is a game that Olympiacos is going to go into and win..  They are too strong and home field advantage will not be a issue here becuase they are playing in the "too big" staidum to make any sort of atmosphere for a league game..

I no aek are crap but they will get fans. And dont forget, ANYTHING can happen in a derby. Aek will step it up. BUt i think we have to much firepower for them in the end.

WOW!!!! evalagoal we are not that bad and or you guys are not any better...... It's a DERBY and anything can happen. Don't count us out. About the fans there will be at least 40.000(i hope) if not more!!! AEK win 2-0............ :tup:

FANS (?????)

WOW! When AEK gets their own stadium and their "skepasti" it's not going to happen at OAKA.

Sorry fellas I just don't see them as a threat at this point, Olympiacos is coming into this match w/ lots of confidence and they know that the league will be done if they get a positive result.

I think this derby will be a great contest with alots of great players on the pitch such as Rivaldo .He needs support and I don't think he will get it...In set pieces he can deliver but thats all he can do :whistle:

Galletti and Belluchi to score in a 2-1 win that will finish off all hopes of our pelates :P

I don't want to see 'Spastic' on the pitch again in Olympiakos jersey :tdown:

Guest TheLegend

If olympiacos win this its really close to over..

But again.. if olympiacos lose and pao loses its really close to over...

Olympiakos has all the players ready and fit for this game with the excemption of Lua Lua.Antzas is 100% fit and Galletti has a minor injury but he is going to play.

Olympiakos has all the players ready and fit for this game with the excemption of Lua Lua.Antzas is 100% fit and Galletti has a minor injury but he is going to play.

Should be an interesting game. I have a feeling it will finish 1-1. Shame Lua Lua will miss out. I'm praying Konstantinou gets a chance (and scores the winning goal!) :P

the game on ANT1 Sat at 12 pm in us.... in greece on Supersport 1

i voted for osfp.... elpizontas na ginei to antistrofo! :P

Should be an interesting game. I have a feeling it will finish 1-1. Shame Lua Lua will miss out. I'm praying Konstantinou gets a chance (and scores the winning goal!) :P

Again a techical question,if you think it will end 1-1 how will Konstantinou score the winning goal??? :1eye: :P :D

Again a techical question,if you think it will end 1-1 how will Konstantinou score the winning goal??? :1eye: :P :D

:LOL: :LOL: I was about to put that down to a lack of sleep but then I realised that I said, I think it will be 1-1, but I HOPE Konstantinou gets the winning goal

You're a funny guy re crazy. :D

:LOL: :LOL: I was about to put that down to a lack of sleep but then I realised that I said, I think it will be 1-1, but I HOPE Konstantinou gets the winning goal

You're a funny guy re crazy. :D

I have my moments especially when i am so nervous before the start of a great derby like this.We are about to start so lets enjoy a good one.

Guest TheLegend

Terrible play by stoltidis/ledesma today. The defense is average except for antzas but every goal is at fault of stoltidis/ledesma. Not one time did I see them run back.

Guest TheLegend

I would put in nunez to partner Kovacevic uptop. Hold some possesion stop with the crosses. You would think getting rid of the coach for playing like this would make the assistant coach try some change. All segura has done is say "WE PLAY ATTACK" and not one thing has changed

Archived