1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• AEK WIN
    • DRAW
    • OLYMPIAKOS WIN

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

It is not our day 3 open goals and a penalty hit the post....

This is clearly aeks day today, they played well. Ziko was their best player...

but olympiacos and segura with his Lemon style m*****es handed them the win. They didnt even have to put a pass or play together. when you have players lettting the ball roll through them and players not running after the ball what do you expect

So much for the change of coach. The first half display was a joke they seemed disinterested they made aek look like man utd. Kokkalis u screwed up this time. Well done to Aek on beating us so convingcly with Kostenoglou on the bench. Kokkalis go search for a new coach from now cause with this guy we gonna go no where. Whens the last time we copped 4 from either aek or pao.

I was against Kokkalis decision to fire Lemonis. Ididn't see the point. Segura, I have no idea what he can do... But, if you make your first sub after your team is down 4-0, then I think you're either don't know much, or you're in shock!

Guest TheLegend

athinaios youll see they are 100% the same coaches. Except Lemonis is greek...

Kokalis was trying to show the team he wont take bs and they started playing well again but then today they all played like crap. Worst players were djordevic, torosidis. Mvp must be antzas... at least I saw Bellushi was workin his @$$ off

I want to hear the opinions of those who wanted Lemoni out. Do you think this would have happened if he was still in charge? I guarantee you it wouldn't have. That was the worst performance I've ever seen from Olympiakos. They lacked organization, they passed the ball like a 5th division English team (and I'm not exagerrating!), and they showed no passion. Everytime they got the ball in defence and midfield they either launched a blind long ball or gave the ball straight to AEK. Antzas, Cesar and Toro were the worst in giving the ball away. It was shambolic.

Only Belluschi can hold his head up high. The long ball game meant that he was effectively excluded from the game in most parts, but whenever he had the ball he always drew players toward him and played a very good pass. I'm sure though that the ignorant footballing fans (99% of Greeks) wouldn't have even noticed.

Everyone else should be shot! (maybe Djole can also be spared as he worked hard, but if we're honest was made to look decent by a hapless Bourbos).

Olympiakos will not win the league now, and in a way I'm glad. Only in this way will Kokkali learn to cut out the m*****es. It's unfavourable in the short term, but it's the only way we'll see some "light" in the long term.

Congrats to AEK

So much for the change of coach. The first half display was a joke they seemed disinterested they made aek look like man utd. Kokkalis u screwed up this time. Well done to Aek on beating us so convingcly with Kostenoglou on the bench. Kokkalis go search for a new coach from now cause with this guy we gonna go no where. Whens the last time we copped 4 from either aek or pao.

from aek in 1959 :P

Dude. I am for one who wanted Lemonis to go but at the end of the year not 6 games to go. I hope this wakes up Kokkalis and he gets a coach thats worth and we aint stuck with this clown Segoura. I have never seen us so pathetic as in the first half. I knew we were stuffed when i saw Nikopolidis making the mistakes he did. I might have thought Takis was not the big name coach i wanted but his passion for the team was undeniable. Also Theoridis can pee off to. Every game we know what our first allagi is Sisic super sub.

Lucky Sistic came on as our first sub to save us :LOL: :LOL:

We were outplayed from the 1st minute till the last and we are lucky the score wasen't bigger :whistle:

If we play like this against Xan8h we will get smashed again :tdown:

Jorjevic my friend retire now before you make a fool of yourself next year :huh:

With 3 games to go lets hope we can play better than today :P

I can't believe what I'm hearing and reading from some of you...

AEK hasn't played ball since the first 10 league games, their squads internal chemistry is CRAP, Their owner and coach don't know if they are comming or going, and oh yeah! THEY SUCK.

This is a game that Olympiacos is going to go into and win.. They are too strong and home field advantage will not be a issue here becuase they are playing in the "too big" staidum to make any sort of atmosphere for a league game..

Olympiacos easy win here..

Mod note: PLEASE NO SCREAMING! It's unnecessary to use huge letters. Thank you.

Well evalgoal what do you have to say now..... The croud was AWSOME and the game.. well you know!!! Oh and you were right easy win here but for the wrong team!!! Over all AEK played there best game today.

Djordjevic and Kovacevic looked like there were 90 year old cripples on the field!!!!! The rest of the team was for the trash...The MVP was the coach who made his first substitution in the 65 minute then he brought on Konstantinou with ten minutes left the commentators thought it was an April fools joke waht are these players going to do in ten minutes..Change the fuc@!@$# players in the 15th minute when your getting killed not when the game is over....This is a serious blow to the reds title hopes!!!!!

Guest TheLegend

there is no difference. Sisic as the first sub as usual... just like with the lemon... subs at terrible times... just like with the lemon... no care at all while playing in the league.. just like with the lemon...

Lemonis - Segura

Segura - Lemonis...

they are the same..

There is no way he is gona keep segura even b4 this game..

Olympiakos needs to get a big name coach and some solid signings in. 35 year old Kovacevic can't carry the team.

otan evaze omos ta goal kai sas kselaspone itan ola kala... :whistle:

I have never seen an olympiakos performance that bad. And for it to come in a an important derby shows that this team was not motivatied. Segurea get out! Olympiakos are in the hunt for the chamionship and were playing one of the best teams, and we show up like were playing Appolon Kalamarias.

Why the hell are we still playing 4-5-1. Possibly the stupiedest formation with our pool of players. "Lets through the big old 40 year old striker up front alone and hope the guy can create offence on his own". kovacevic has to stop starting. He cant do nothing up front on his own. Everytime we have the ball all we try to do is cross it to the one man in between all four yellow shirts and its normally cleard. We really miss lua lua. Without him and galletti did you see how we looked? ( well it was worse today) But still, i liked in the cl when we had lua lua up front alone and then in the last 15 minutes or so kova came on and made a difference. Thats when a player like kova makes a difference. An old vertran who we bought for his finish. In the last 15 minutes or so when they can be fresh for those 15 minutes and when everyone else is tired. We really shuold be playing with two strikers. Why dont we use nunez? Every 8 minutes or so that he plays he impresses me. What more can he do? Score three goals lke the goal agasnt PAO? Overall, without lua lua we have alota problems up front especially with the coach.

Now in the mid...Our midfiled is normally pretty good when we play agasnt good teams. Ledesma and Stoltidis noramlly run forever and do a great job playing on both sides of the pitch. But i couldnt even tell if they came back today? And they did a poor job of filling the passing lanes. Rivaldo looked like he could pass like Kaka today (partly our defences fault too). And there was no stop of the counter attack. Every time we give the ball away neer THEIR 18, Aek looked like they could score. what can the defence do when there is a couter attack?

Thats the niceest thing im gonna say abuot the defence today. What could they do on the couter attack. its hard to defend when its 4-3, 3-2, 4-1 , 3-1 every 5 minutes. But stiill the defence was absoulte crap today. I was disapointed with toro and antzas. cesar and leonardo were also really bad but i expect so much outta torosidis and antzas is capable of more. Nikopolidis was nothing special today, but you cant blame him.

Bad Bad game. But the tactics sucked. Why dont you try to make a subsitution or two when ur team is playing bad? We should have keeped belluchi out there for the entire 90 minutes because i know he coulda got lucky or somethign and crack one from 25 yards of something and at least help us keep our heads up after that one. One of the only players if not the only player who gives 100% every time he is out there every game. O wait i just remember that he got that yellow. I guess ut wasnt a bad sub then i guess. I like sissic and all and ive always backed him. But my god, i can name 5 players on the bench better than him that should go ahead. Why do we plan to bring him on with 20 mins left every game. Thats when nunez should come in. Then bring in mendrinos or someone. then mayybee sissic or konstantinou depending on the situation. we coulda also brought on pantos or bravo today. Or if were playing so bad, put a young kid in like mitroglou or someone. It wont ruin his confidence or anything. In fact it will make it better. I hate seguara.

Anyways im gonna end on a positive note. it coulda been a different game if stoltidis scored that header and djordjvic made that penalty. but no one wanted it so it probably wouldnt have made a difference. Only player who tryed the whole time he was on the pitch was belluchi. Also jorjvic and galletti tryed too but meh. Poor performance.

Good for aek. Good for the greek league. Nice to see them get a crowd and its gonna be a good race now :box:

Archived