AEK-Olympiakos

Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• AEK WIN
    • DRAW
    • OLYMPIAKOS WIN

Olympaikos got what they deserved. It was wrong to sack Lemonis and only now is that bitter truth coming out. Lemonis would at least have made a substitution or two at half time. In any event, AEK deserved the win. It also opens up the competition and it is a gain a 3 horse race. That is good for Greek football.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

otan evaze omos ta goal kai sas kselaspone itan ola kala...  :whistle:

Oxi den htane kala katholou.

Maybe some people wanted to rely on an old striker but I never did. Kovacevic is only good in the air. He's worthless everywhere else and Lua Lua doesn't really do much of anything to make up for it. But thats just one position. The defense has been the area I've been complaining about all year. Also Djordjevic refusing to retire has always been a problem for me. It's time for him to hang them up.

Olympaikos got what they deserved. It was wrong to sack Lemonis and only now is that bitter truth coming out. Lemonis would at least have made a substitution or two at half time. In any event, AEK deserved the win. It also opens up the competition and it is a gain a 3 horse race. That is good for Greek football.

Amen

big mistake for olympiakos to sack lemonis.. i still think olympiakos will win the title though.. just by the points that they gained by being sore losers :LOL:

Olympiakos have done poor in every fixture in greece that was some what off a challenge. Pao home and away, aek away, aris away, paok away etc. I still dont see why we played so good in the chamions league? Why couldnt we use that passion in the Sl. The race would be long over had the players cared more and put effort.

look if anyone cant see why olympiacos has been struggling the past few months then im sorry they dont know football..

i mean how in gods earth can you play 4-3-3 with djordjevic and kovacevic ???

two 36 year old players???????????

eg ?? newcastle they play 4-3-3 with viduka, martins and owen

we play 4-3-3 with djordjevic, kovasevic and galleti ( a midfielder )

why cant we just stick to 4-4-2???? especially if you havent got lua lua>???/

there is no f^%ken pace in this team !!!!!

you know i cant believe we are even in a position to win this years title,..

thats how crap the greek league is !!!

Kokkalis & son you Dont know about football !!!!!!!!!!!! you git rid of Castillo the only one that could of made a difference !!!!

you brought in Sisic ???? what a spastic...

you brought in Belluschi for 6.5 million euro and for that amount of money we could of got

Lazaros ( Paok ), Papapoulos ( aris ), and two friggent strikers !!!

thats was an embarresment last night!! well done to AEK for showing passion !!!

blanko is a player i rate !! and he is good enough to play in italy and spain...

:xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

can some one tell me what bellsuchi's position is ????

and f%^k Lemonis he had his chance but didnt have the bollocks to run this team his way,,,

aaahh bring alefantos !!! he is the only one i trust !!! even if he is a fruitloop !!

Lemonis - Segura

Segura - Lemonis...

they are the same..

How can you justify saying that??? Olympiakos have had a certain number of BIG games this year. The type that are like "finals" they are:

PAO (away) = drew 1-1

AEK (home) = won 1-0

Weder (away) = won 1-3.

Lazio (away) = won 1-2

Weder (home) = won 3-0

PAO (home) = drew 1-1

PAO (home) =won 4-0

Chelsea (home) = drew 0-0

Chelsea (away) = lost 3-0.

That gives Lemoni a record of Won: 5, Drawn: 3, Lost: 1. In the big games.

Segoura has had one big game and the teams suffered its heaviest defeat to AEK in years.

They are not the same. The players loved Lemoni. He motivated them & he organised them. I'm sorry file mou, but it's this sought of outlook that makes defeats like the one yesterday deserved! It was Lemonis' first year re gamoto. He was building a team and they sacked him because "we weren't playing good football" <_< I'm sure Kokkali & the fans were proud of yesterday's performance.

eg ?? newcastle they play 4-3-3 with viduka, martins and owen

Yes and we've seen how successful they've been! :LOL:

you brought in Belluschi for 6.5 million euro and for that amount of money we could of got

In the next game concentrate on Bellushi alone and you'll see how good he is.

HOLD ON. i was making a comparison on players not team ability, and actually newcastle have just started to win games, after changing it to 4-3-3/

dude are you telling me that 4-3-3 suits our team

cause the only system we should be playing is 4-3-1-2

with either nunez or belluschi behind the strikers !!

Fellas,

I think that focusing on Belluchis lack or well play is easy because of the position that he's been placed. His TRUE posistion is a midfielder (attacking)

The problem that our team is having right now is our midfielders are not playing together as a unit.

One thing that stood out for me yesterday was the lack of defensive play... I didn't get it. Antzas and Julio Cesar in the back were HORRIBLE for me..

Are Zevlakow & Pantos hurt?

I dont know where to start and where to finish here.AEK deserves congatulations because they showed up more determined and with passion and a plan to get what they wanted while we looked lost.Sekoura is useless not because of the defeat or the luck of energy or motivation of the team but because of the no reaction to what was going on in front of him.Your team is down,1-2-3 goals and you do nothing.No exprecion or reaction?Who are u Gaddi???Lemonis was not the best coach but Olympiakos would have NEVER lost a game against AEK 4-0. He never did before and at least he would have had some plan.Olympiakos yesterday had none.4-3-3,4-5-1 i seen none.Terible performance and Kokkalis is to blame here.He said 2 weeks ago that Lemonis had to leave because Kokkalis does not want to give the title as a present to Pao 100 years so now jerko find a way to save the year because our team has some games left on Karaiskaki and these time nobody from our fans will behave.Olympiakos was,is and will be great and no small minded Kokkalis can get away with this kind of mistakes. :angry: I would not mind losing,in soccer you can not win all the time no matter who or what team you are but losing a game and not even trying to react is just frustrating.Yes,Djole lost a penalty and Stoltidis a header that could have changed the final score but AEK lost 4-5 more opportunities.Rezilikia created by Mr.Kokkalis and Sia so f..k them.They need to FIX IT....

Are Zevlakow & Pantos hurt?[/i]

No they are not as also Patsatzoglou is not injured but none of the above got used instead of horible all game long Torosidi.For Patsatzoglou there are some rumours that because he dare to say that Lemonis was a good coach after he had departed from our team,Kokkalis will let him go this summer and not renew his contract.Who decides about the team,the coach or the president??One of the many mysterys of the last night games..............

FELLAS,

In the end you have to look at the big picture...

We're still in 1st place and no matter how many goals AEK scored against us it just didn't matter....

You are right evalagoal you are in 1st place but not because of your perfomance but thanks to your LAWYERS!!! Just like we where singing yestarday " THRYLE GERA PARTO STA XARTIA!!!"

No matter what you say or who wins the PROTATHLIMA the fact is that Olympiakos yesterday got EMBARASS. 4-0!!!!

Guest TheLegend

what lawyers AK cheated they got punished

and olympiacos didnt deserve to win especialy with vlakes coaching the team. Fire lemonis to replace him with a carbon copy tactical failure...

but 4-0 was not a fair score considering the chances when olympiacos beat pao 4-0 that was a fair score...olympiacos hit the post missed several open goals.

yesterday was defintly aeks day

aek scored 4 goals on 6 good chances olympiacos scored 0 on 5 good chances and olympiacos had better chances then aek for half the game.....but this is what happens when you make dead players like dellas and zikos look good

Lemonis, Segura = both are tactically horid.

Where did you see those good chances? You barely had a shot on target, two or three headers that went out and a dokari from a penalty ... that was then also shot out from the rebound.

This scoreline was more than fair ... considering it could've been 6-0 easily!

No man they are not.You can not compare Lemonis tactics with Segura and you can not even compare results.Lemonis had never lost a derby in such a bad way,heck every coach over the last 20 years in our club has not lost like that.This game has the big,fat,stupid signature of Kokkalis all over it.He is more responsible than any player,coach,assistant,lawyer,reporter or fan in my eyes.Again,next sunday is going to be a judgment day at Karaiskaki and nobody will be safe. :ph34r:

and olympiacos didnt deserve to win especialy with vlakes coaching the team. Fire lemonis to replace him with a carbon copy tactical failure...

but 4-0 was not a fair score considering the chances when olympiacos beat pao 4-0 that was  a fair score...olympiacos hit the post missed several open goals.

aek scored 4 goals on 6 good chances olympiacos scored 0 on 5 good chances and olympiacos had better chances then aek for half the game.....but this is what happens when you make dead players like dellas and zikos look good

You sure we where watching the right game? What 5 chances? You had the post by a penalty kick the rebound from the penalty kick and Soltidis header. That is it. If it wasn't for the penalty kick you had just 1 chance in 90 minutes!!!!!! Where did you see Olympiakos play better than us?! At what point?! Face it yesterday you guys lookd like crap and we made the best of it. And you are right the score line(4-0)was not fair it should have been at least 5-0 maybe 6-0!!!!

but 4-0 was not a fair score considering the chances when olympiacos beat pao 4-0 that was a fair score...olympiacos hit the post missed several open goals.

Kala, eisai xreiazesai i opthalmiatro, i psyxiatro, i kai apo ta dyo.

4-0

ANTE GEIA!!!

this may be the case but i believe if olympiakos had kept lemonis til the remainder of the season 4-0 would never have happened.. a loss may never have happened..

also it could have been more than 4-0 and less than 4-0

it was definately aeks day? aek deserved to win.. its not beause aek were lucky and olympiakos were unlucky.. a 4-0 scoreline has nothing to do with luck unless the losing team has 2 players sent off

however i will congratulate the lawyers who got you the points which will most likely give you the title.. i swear if pao won the league due to that decision i would deep down be disappointed and know we didnt deserve the league especially if we got thrashed by aek through the season

4-0.. na tsouzi

FELLAS,

In the end you have to look at the big picture...

We're still in 1st place and no matter how many goals AEK scored against us it just didn't matter....

Sta xartia nai. Sto gipedo eisaste triti.

Thryle Gera, Parto sta Xartia!!!!!!

:LOL: :D :P

hahahhahahahaha :LOL: :nw:

Archived