Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Aris

Crazy

Olympiakos will be playing sunday against Aris Salonika.The positive is that we are playing at home and not away like in the first round that we had a draw with Aris scoring in the final seconds of the game(1-1) and we might have some of our injured players coming back for this one(Stoltidis-Ledesma).It is not going to be easy but i believe that Olympiakos will take the 3 points.1-0 as the final score.

MMMMM I think that this is going to be easier than people think...

Aris at the moment doesn't look that good, there's something going on behind the scenes that's causing some issues (Bajevic maybe)

Anyway, with us playing at home and being that it's the 2nd leg (1-1 1st game in Thesaloniki) I like our chances... I still think and believe that we will get scored on though... Our defense is swiss cheese at times.

What do you all think...  Belluchi are we going to see him?

To be honest,i dont know.He played on a friendly monday and had some good passes and showed great skills but he is behind as far as stamina and tempo.I believe that depends on what other players are actually ready and fit for this game(Ledesma-Stoltidis) and even if he does not start,depending on how the game goes,we might see him coming in as a sub.

To be honest,i dont know.He played on a friendly monday and had some good passes and showed great skills but he is behind as far as stamina and tempo.I believe that depends on what other players are actually ready and fit for this game(Ledesma-Stoltidis) and even if he does not start,depending on how the game goes,we might see him coming in as a sub.

He's nowhere near ready!

Wow, I came to see what you guys said about the Oly-Aris game and I see *no* posts about the game :o

You guys need to organize your kerkida a bit better :P

Anyway, it looks like Kovasevic saved you once again. What a dive! Louganis...

Ok, now you can go back to talk about Beluci :P

Wow, I came to see what you guys said about the Oly-Aris game and I see *no* posts about the game :o

You guys need to organize your kerkida a bit better :P

Anyway, it looks like Kovasevic saved you once again. What a dive! Louganis...

Ok, now you can go back to talk about Beluci :P

If you guys want to talk about a game,say everything you saw at it,like the ref giving foul on Chalkia in the first half when he lost the ball :P

great win i loved belluschi he was making great passes and i think he will earn a place in the starting eleven in the next few weeks for sure.

For a guy that came like 3 weeks ago and it was his first official half,he looked lovely.Good technical skills,quick,nice passing.....plus the fans went nuts when he came in.What i liked most about the whole game is that Olympiakos looked a lot better that usual in the second half.Ledesma and Belluschi managed to make the team play better.Can u imagine what will happen when all our weapons are 100% ready... :)

Lua Lua turned his ankle bad and he is going to be out for at least for 15 days......with all the injuries that we have all year i start to think that i should make a whole new topic about it...Konstantinou,Ne,Bravo,Domi,Zevlakow and from time to time,Ledesma,Stoltidis,Patsatzoglou,Galletti,Cezar.....

The guy can get punched in the face in the box and probably beaten with a shoe and you'll still have these idiots here coming and saying that the penalty was cheap. Seriously, what do you think a penalty is? Have you watch professional soccer before? That call is always called. It's a penalty. There was no dive or anything of that nature. It was nothing malicious but since when does it have to be to be a penalty?

On that note, we played like crap today. Belluschi played well for a guy not in game shape.

It wasn't a penalty.

And I'm a licensed referee.

If anything, its a yellow on Darko for the dive.

Whatever contact there was certainly didn't warrant a foul, and hence pk, call.

And there was no foul on Xalkias in the first half either. Unfortunately, OSFP may have paid for Torosidis antics in the OSFP-PAO league derby on this play. The ref thought Toro was trying to pull off a similar move today, and whistled the foul when there was no obstruction whatsoever.

btw, Cezar deserved a straight away red.

It wasn't a penalty.

And there was no foul on Xalkias in the first half either. Unfortunately, OSFP may have paid for Torosidis antics in the OSFP-PAO league derby on this play. The ref thought Toro was trying to pull off a similar move today, and whistled the foul when there was no obstruction whatsoever.

You are right my friend but like Zikos said" The refs play like Xesmenoi in Karaiskaki"..............

It wasn't a penalty.

You are right my friend but like Zikos said" The refs play like Xesmenoi in Karaiskaki"..............
If that was 100% accurate,then they should have left Torosidis or Stoltidis to score when Chalkias fumbled the ball and they should have given a penalty earlier on Kovacevic....

Archived