Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Aris

Crazy

i agree.. if u look back at all my posts i rarely complain about refereeing. u could go back and check. Gone are the days that oly would get help all the time, even in games that were not close. Back in the day i remember oly playing against panahaiki and in the 7th minute, djole dove in the box from outside and it was a penalty and straight red to panahaiki. even though there were two defenders behind him.

now its not that bad, every body gets help. Aek got helped 3 times this season and they were not blown against yet.

Oly got help three times and were not blown agaisnt.

Pao got helped 3 times and could of been given a penalty agaisnt tripoli and xanthi but werent. either way it wouldnt of helped.

Its safe to say that all the three big teams get pushed.

AEK has a non penalty called agaisnt larisa and atromitos last week. offside goal against veria.

Oly scores an offside goal agains xanthi, no red on cesar yesterday and the obvious goal iraklis scored that wasnt.

pao scored an offside goal against larisa, the kalamaria penalty that karagounis won and a penalty that waqsnt given to vyntra on the first match against PAOK. mind you there were many bad calls in that game.

truth is, refereeing doesnt give an advantage unless it happens every other week, whhich isnt the case...

if u take the last 15 years... and break down every game where soem team got helped or got screwed, im sure oly wouldnt have 10 out of 11 championships.

then again Pao wouldnt of won the championship in 2004. neither would aek in 93.. ETC....

this is not as bad as it once was. it takes time to straighten things out

Hey Pao fans stop saying stuff about how were lucky to win and talking about our calls and no calls. Just stop complaining im pretty sure we just beat you guys 4-0

Yes we did but because it takes time to realize that,some of them not all,go to the classic candy.....when we need an excuse,karamelitsa will always be there :P

as for the kazoura, im all for stuff like that. sure u just beat us 4-0 in the greek cup. i accept that. yet the big bad mighty oly hasnt beaten pao in the protathlima in 2 years. :)

in all seriousness though, Aris showed they are a tough team and AEK and pao will have a tough time beating them in athens.

Hey Pao fans stop saying stuff about how were lucky to win and talking about our calls and no calls. Just stop complaining im pretty sure we just beat you guys 4-0 

Crazy you know i normaly dont talk in a level like this.

It happened that i read this artickle and found it funny not in connection with Oly himself but with the organization of greek football.

I dont say i liked the 4:0 but i wont start debating on the kazoura.

As another PAO fan already stated in league games OLY hasnt won since 2 years now. but that doesnt matter either. What matters is that oly has in the last 11 years 10 titles and PAO sadly only 1. The reasons have been talked over to many times for me to start the whole karamela again.

Crazy you know i normaly dont talk in a level like this.

It happened that i read this artickle and found it funny not in connection with Oly himself but with the organization of greek football.

I dont say i liked the 4:0 but i wont start debating on the kazoura.

As another PAO fan already stated in league games OLY hasnt won since 2 years now. but that doesnt matter either. What matters is that oly has in the last 11 years 10 titles and PAO sadly only 1. The reasons have been talked over to many times for me to start the whole karamela again.

You know that i was just joking/teasing there and as far as the titles,i will agree 1000% that a discusion like that 12 times out of 10 leads to nowhere.It is always depend on the colour of your banner.I have to agree also with Nikos that Aris is really a tough,strong and fast team that can create problems,as it did against us twice,and the games with Pao-Aek will be good ones.

Belluschi was injured in practice today. test tomorrow will determine how bad the injury is. i think its in the wrong thread but im too lazy to erase and  re-type

He was not injured,he felt some pain on his left knee and he will be checked to see what kind of damage he might have.When i saw your post,i tried to check all the websites to see which idiot player of ours manage to kick or tackle our new boy....You almost gave me a heartattack..... :unsure:

Guest TheLegend

So every referee to ever wear a jersey of a team should be fired?

How many referees would be left. Its like telling someone in McDonalds that while they are home they arent allowed to eat anything but McDonalds

Guest TheLegend

It wasn't a penalty.

And I'm a licensed referee.

If anything, its a yellow on Darko for the dive.

Whatever contact there was certainly didn't warrant a foul, and hence pk, call.

And there was no foul on Xalkias in the first half either. Unfortunately, OSFP may have paid for Torosidis antics in the OSFP-PAO league derby on this play. The ref thought Toro was trying to pull off a similar move today, and whistled the foul when there was no obstruction whatsoever.

btw, Cezar deserved a straight away red.

Sorry ref but your wrong on the red. You cant red card a player for clearly slipping onto another player. Maybe a foul but forget about last player and stuff like that. He CLEARLY slipped ACCIDENTALY, you dont red card for that.

BTW why dont you watch how Koke tried to pull a fast one and took a step over the right onto cezar as the ball was going left. I see someone tried to pull fast one and get a foul called but he failed ;)

Btw there was contact on the Penalty. Now whether its a penalty or not I cant change your decision but btw remember Gekas vs Hungary? Minimal contact but he fell for a penalty. Same here. Low contact but there was contact at a high speed moment of the game. Now to the one PAO and AEK fan complaining. Look at your own teams who have stolen points from other teams on several occasions this year :tdown:

What about the fake foul in the first half on Chalkias?

That was a goal right there. but whistled foul.

O and BTW vs PAO it wasnt a foul what Torosidis did no matter what yo say. There is a difference between obstruction and standing COMPLETELY STILL in a spot for the whole corner kick.

Archived