Phantis Forums

Metalurh - Panathinaikos

Ziaka

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about the time.... na asxolithoume ligo me to UEFA kai tin omada tou PAO!!

loipon, opos eipa... i omada mas an peksei etsi opos epekse me ton PAOK.. tote tha po 0-2 for us!!!

i called MEGA cosmos in USA kai tous rotisa an deiksoun ton agona... i apantisi itan oti exoun parei para polla atoma kai rotousan to idio pragma... kai mas eipe na ksana paroume piso aurio pali.... loipon, rikste kanena tilefonimataki ki eseis apo edo... gia na ginoume pio poly!!!!

USA: 1-800-306-7526

Australia & New Zealand: 1-300-400-800

piaste oloi ta akoustika....... kai pernete!!!!

ego pantos tous eipa i ERT sat mas eixe deiksei to proto paixnidi!!!

Let's hope the players keep their composure in such an important game, away from home.

We can advance if we play the same way we played against Paok, when we outran and outplayed a team barracked on its own half for 89 minutes. I suspect that Mettalburgh will play the same way since they don't mind a 0-0 result.

The skill is clearly there, and it was evident in the game against Paok when I saw our players winning many one-on-one battles, especially with Papadopoulos and Ivanschitz on the left and down the middle. This shows that either the defenders were sub-par, or that our players finally are gaining confidence.

I like the prospects of our offense with Pap, Salpi, Ivanschitz (and Victor when he starts playing), but I think Romero and Tziolis need to play on the right side in front of Vintra like in the last game.

We will know in a couple of days.

i called again MEGA COSMOS... the lady was like "den nomizo na to deiksoume, kaleste aurio stis 10 pali"

xalia antimetopisi.... einai toso dyskolo na deiksoun enan agona???

esteila email sto MEGA kai tou eksefrasa ta parapona mou.....

good luck guys. at least we know that you can win away...

3-1 pao

We may win because we're playing a crappy team. If we were playing the big guys in the CL we'd be getting roughed up this year.

But, your game today showed that you're not far from winning. Same for AEK. I think many of our games against euro teams are decided in the details. I think there's a lapse of effort or concentration at moments or something.

I mean no matter what others say, Oly could have won the game against Valencia because it had the chances. And this idiot Ouantou sold you out.

i think u guys r seeing things the wrong way. Greek football is nowhere near the bigger leagues. so NO, osfp and AEK are not ready to win big in the CL.

soccer is all about the gameday. on any given day, any team can beat the other. thats why they play the game.

look at PAO last year. they Tied Barcelona. who then went on to tie only once more the rest of the way and win the champins league.

what we have to hope for as greek fans is a few of these types of results consecutively in order to advance in these tournaments and get more teams in. thus allowing more teams to qualify and reep from the financial benefits of playing in europe. imagine teams like iraklis and larisa playing in uefa group stages. or aek pao or osfp maybe gettin to the next rounds of europe.

unless we have stability in our ownerships and managements, the greek clubs can do nothing more but surprise bigger and better teams.

as for PAO tomorrow... i seriously dont see ua losing to a second rate ukrainian team. but it wouldnt be the first disappointement.

im still saying 0-3

later skaters

if any1 is wondering where to watch PAO. open windows media player and go to file and click open URL copy paste this link into it. this is the link for MEGA which will be broadcasting PAO.

http://209.190.26.230/megag?sid=889D...C7A5315-6-2540

oraios re file....... min to doseis pouthena allou omos... gia na mi mazeutoun polloi! ;)

so far paei kala...... where did you find it?

Archived