Phantis Forums
XXX-18T

Greece Jersey!

Be nice If the Hellas jersey was at the Nike stores in Sydney gamoto! I like that uncomplicated plain look. I have Kalamata olives.

Edited by ausgreek
  • Like it 1

nearly a year later ..... update 

i've played wearing this kit dozens of times.

by far it's the best one to date.

material is excellent. quality, style and the cut is great.

simple design, but very rich. way better than the WC14 version or anything before that as well 

I haven't been too fond of the jerseys Greece has had lately. The best one they had recently, in my opinion, was their blue Euro 2012 kit. The dark blue jerseys with a light blue cross that met at the patch. I have a Salpigidis one of those.

• Like it 1

What are your opinions on a silver star above the crest representing our European championship?

1 hour ago, Argy said:

What are your opinions on a silver star above the crest representing our European championship?

That would be nice, IMO. Don't countries put a gold one for their World Cup championships? I'm not sure if anyone does it for the Euro's but why not start the trend.

The jersey that I mentioned actually has "UEFA Euro 2004 Champions" stitched on the inside collar

i have most of the greek jerseys over the last 25 years

the last two nike's are top quality jerseys

1 minute ago, Soprano76 said:

That would be nice, IMO. Don't countries put a gold one for their World Cup championships? I'm not sure if anyone does it for the Euro's but why not start the trend.

The jersey that I mentioned actually has "UEFA Euro 2004 Champions" stitched on the inside collar

it's not a new trend

6 hours ago, Soprano76 said:

I haven't been too fond of the jerseys Greece has had lately. The best one they had recently, in my opinion, was their blue Euro 2012 kit. The dark blue jerseys with a light blue cross that met at the patch. I have a Salpigidis one of those.

That's the best one man. Why can't we keep that Jersey. The 2014 one wasn't that good. The one we have now is better than that one. 

• Like it 1

Posted (edited)

The one now is the best ever to wear while you are playing. 

2014 comes in second. 

Edited by tantra129
Stupid Apple spell check

15 minutes ago, tantra129 said:

The one now is the best ever to wear while you are playing. 

2014 come stay in second. 

Nah I think the 2012 one is the best ever.

I suppose, but most people I've seen in the states wear soccer stuff as a piece of "style." I've worn my Salpi jersey 2 times... once at a Greek fest and another at the US vs Belgium Round of 16 that was being shown on the jumbotron at soldier field lol. Definitely got some sideways glances with that.

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

greece-2018-home-kit-2.jpgnike-greece-2018-away-kit-%25282%2529.jp

These are the new jersey’s.

The Greece 2018 home kit comes in two shades of blue, which form the Hellenic flag with the cross on the right breast.

Blue shorts and socks complete the Greece 2018 home kit by Nike.

A simple, understated look, the Greece 2018 away jersey is white with a blue collar. Not featuring any graphic print on front, back or sleeves, the Greece 2018 away shirt has a tonal neck tape with four white stripes, inspired by the country flag.

White shorts and socks complete the Greece 2018 away kit.

Edited by Dutch Eagle

i love both kits especially the away

So we're now saying the white kit is our away one! We must be the only national team that changes there home and away kit colours every few years. About as consistent as the teams performance.

Wow, these kits are fantastic.  Was not expecting that.  And the white especially, is really something.  The collar and the clean look are second to none.  

If only they could have them for Euro.  

• Like it 1

I want to get the blue one but I'd have to see the fit. anyone in toronto know a place that would have them to try? greek city music maybe?

Posted (edited)

Like the 2 tone blue in the home jersey, I will say this, I'm as excited about these jerseys as I was in my first honeymoon night, finish up the reception so I can go and get to the business. 

Lazo, your at the cutting edge as usual, you have Greek City music and we have Metropolis music at Earlwood in Sydney. 

Edited by ausgreek
  • Like it 1

Try JMT metro sport warden and eglinton. 

• Like it 1

7 hours ago, ausgreek said:

Lazo, your at the cutting edge as usual, you have Greek City music and we have Metropolis music at Earlwood in Sydney. 

You mean had Metropolis music at Earlwood?

Gooe old GRB days... :music-971119:

Wow Phons, what do we have now re?