Phantis Forums

Bake... YES or NO?

MadBoy13

Theoreite ton Bake kali lysi gia ton PAO?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Theoreite ton Bake kali lysi gia ton PAO?

• Nai
    • Oxi
    • Den Ksero
    • Na fygei o Malezani kai as erthei opoios na 'ne

o Bake paizei pleon dynata gia na einai o epomenos proponitis tis panathas... exo empistosini ston Xenriksen... alla eseis ti lete?? einai o katalilos?

He is definitely appropriate. I live in Sweden (was born here), and Backe has a very strong name in this country. One of the top reporters of this country actually wrote a few days back that he considered Backe to be the most appropriate coach for the swedish national team. That in my opinion is good news.

At the moment he is coaching a division 3 ladies team. He chose to do so waiting for an offer from abroad. Swedish football season starts in april and ends in October and this past off-season he was sought after most top teams in Sweden. He declined all offers waiting for his big international chance. He also won the Royal League with FC Copenhagen. Royal league is the Champions League of Scandinavia where the top 4 teams from Denmark, Norway and Sweden participate.

The thing I like the most about Backe is that he likes working with youngsters and considering the youth talent that we have, he is ideal. :tup: :tup:

I don't really know anything about this guy, except that he had some success with clubs, and that he left his last one because he "had nothing more to offer" while the club was ontop.

Honestly, I hope that we find a coach (I voted "yes" for Bake) that has the knowlege, the vision, and the guts to make a team without the micromanagement & intrusions by the types of Zaets, Tzigger, and other idiots within our club organization.

Friends, I feel that many people have come to coach that they're either INCOMPETENT or see the reality and then try to sell us hot air.... They get good money and they leave the club in the same bad shape or worse.

Another no name!!!!!!!!!

The swed claims that joining pao would be a great challenge for himself.

Are we getting a coach with champions league experience or some apprentice that has never coached a major team in europe.

Is this the big signing they were talking about?????????

Its time tzigger and company depart for good.................................

[edited]

At the moment he is coaching a division 3 ladies team.

[edited]

sounds good to me! :tup:

A coach of a 3rd division womens league in Sweden?

He is applying for the legendary Panathinaikos?

sounds like an excellent fit! :tup:

and then PAO management (reacting to disgruntled "fans") can sack him near the end of his 1st season.

maybe they can appoint a hot American soccer mom?!?! Give all of us something to look at as PAO struggles for UEFA spots...

Excellent stuff.....makes me all fuzzy and warm inside knowing that as a proud Greek our football league is no way a laughing stock.... :tup:

as Malesani says....testa di cazzu!

indeed!

So many good coaches in Germany, France , Spain and England and we go after guys that are just followers. We need leaders!!!!

I agree... theyre are so many out there with way more experience thn this guy and if the money was right they wouuld come... anyways... kai tou xronou.. :P

Akritis_1944,

If your albanian side didnt currently have a coach... they would be trying to steal Bake from PAO... like they do with everything else PAO does.... B)

The only Albanian I know connected to either side was Bleda Kola who if I remember correctly was a PAO player. They rated him so highly they gave him the number 10.

I never mentioned anything about Olympiakos being better or having a better coach...I just want to point out that PAO and all Greek clubs should be trying to get the best managers/players for their clubs as they can.

Now if this Bakke is the best for the club then fine...after all Olympiakos have their own scandinavian in charge. So far so good. However he will be judged on next seasons CL campaign.

[edited]

At the moment he is coaching a division 3 ladies team.

[edited]

sounds good to me! :tup:

A coach of a 3rd division womens league in Sweden?

He is applying for the legendary Panathinaikos?

sounds like an excellent fit! :tup:

and then PAO management (reacting to disgruntled "fans") can sack him near the end of his 1st season.

maybe they can appoint a hot American soccer mom?!?! Give all of us something to look at as PAO struggles for UEFA spots...

Excellent stuff.....makes me all fuzzy and warm inside knowing that as a proud Greek our football league is no way a laughing stock.... :tup:

as Malesani says....testa di cazzu!

indeed!

Did you even read the post I made about the ladies division 3 team? I guess not, because you got hooked up on that particular part. Like I said, he chose to do so rejecting all other offers to keep himself occupied for 3 months waiting for his european break. It is not a good idea to commit yourself from march-october and then wait for next summer, you follow? Also, he chose that particular team to coach because it is near his home and his daughter plays there.

I think this guy will be the best we've had since Markarian. If we can bring in a couple of scandinavians and another Argentinian together with our greek youngsters we will be alright for next year.

Hans Backe for Panathinaikos?

Panathinaikos football club is most likely to end its cooperation with football coach Alberto Malezani. The Italian coach stands slim chances of being the team’s captain in the new season and will be probably replaced by 54-year-old Swede Hans Backe. Panathinaikos’ board council has not officially announced the acquisition of the Swede coach, but it is likely to do so in the coming days

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=17140

DEN TON KSEROUME TON ANTHRWPO..AKOMA KAI SOUIDOS I DANOS NA'SAI KAI KSEREIS TA PANTA GI'AUTON DEN MPOREI NA KSEREIS PWS THA ANTIDRASEI STHN ELLADA (POU, SHMEIOTEON, MOIAZEI ME TIS SKANDINABIKES XWRES OSO TO ASPRO ME TO MAURO!!).

EDW O "HREMOS" KAI "SOBAROS" MPOREI EUKOLA NA BGALEI KAI POLLES ALLES PTYXES TOU, ARKEI NA KATALABOUN OI "FWSTHRES" MAS OTI PREPEI NA AKOLOUTHISEI TO "MESOGEIAKO TAMPERAMENTO"!

TO THEMA EINAI NA KSEREI K NA FEREI KANA KALO PAIXTAKI GIATI EKEI EINAI TO ZOUMI! EKEI THA FANEI TO PRAMA.....OTI SYSTHMA, OTI FILOSOFIA KAI NA'XEIS, AMA DEN EXEIS IKANOUS PAIXTES DEN EXEIS TYXH!

P.S. TO MONO SIGOURO KALO TIS YPOTHESHS EINAI OTI (EPITELOUS) KSEFWRTONOMASTE TON ITALO.MPOREI NA EXW ANAPOLHSEI DIAFOROUS PROPONITES-PAIXTES STON PAO, AUTOS OMWS DEN THA MOU LEIPSEI POTE!!!!!!

we've has luck with scandanavians in the past...should we have gotten a bigger name coach? perhaps.. But thats up to Tzigger who cant do anything right anyway... Let this guy do his thing. He cant be any worse than any of the monkeys since Shoum departed

Hans Backe Takes the Reigns

Hans Backe will be the new coach of Panathinaikos. The 54-year-old Swede coach arrived in Athens and agreed to all with shareholder of Panathinaikos FC Giannis Vardinogiannis for a 1+1-year contract. The two men discussed many issues, among which the coach’s close associates, while as it seems former players of Panathinaikos Rene Henriksen and Jan Michaelsen, will not be contacted for the positions. The Swedish coach is expected to remain in Greece for the upcoming three-day weekend, so that he can watch the Championship game between Panathinaikos and Egaleo, in OAKA Stadium, on Sunday.

http://news.ert.gr/en/newsDetails.asp?id=17211

If there gonna keep on getting nobodies to coach were can i put in my application for the job... at this rate even i have a chance of coaching pao...my resume includes countless seasons, titles, european success on many versions of football manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tup:

maybe with a new coach Sanmartean will get another shot? I still believe this kid has some crazy skills but has an attitude so maybe he will get a shot along with Torghele. I want the Sanmartean situation to work out sooo bad he has so much potential if only he didn't have a shitty attitude.

Archived