Phantis Forums

OSFP - Aigaleo

Afou eipate 3-0 otan irthe O PAOK stin athina, kai kseroume ti egine s'auti ti mera (Osfp-PAOK 1-2)

Ela re Aigaleo, na pareis to triponto!

den peirazei,kai eseis milagate poli kai tsimpisate 2 sti toumba so it is all cool.

Olympiakos rarely loses points after they have lost a game

so i expect us to win the maixmum points here

to reestablish ourselves

all the loss did to Olympiakos was postpone the fiesta

and it did enlightenend us that changes need to happen during the summer

and it did enlightenend us that changes need to happen during the summer

The most important lines there. I think the ease of the protathlima has fooled us into thinking the team is going great. When watching clubs like villareal though or lyon who are considerably "new" faces in CL, i thought to myself, this olympiakos team would have no chance standing up in front of these guys,(just as an example) the way they have been playing lately. ;)

maybe you can give us the links for the software @sop@ because i can not open this link and have no idea how it is done

Anyway' the result is 4:1 now, the 2nd half opened with a shower of goals . Stoltidis, Djole and Okkas for us and

That was a great win for the club.. but what makes it a bit sour in my mouth is the fact that we conceded a goal (from nothing) We need to make a drastic change..

No matter what I'm very happy w/ the 5-1 win and hopefully we can hit 5 more at the Cup final...

OLE

Don't be greedy, friend

I will be happy with 1:0 win in the cup semifinal and final

Without Rivaldo and all the other injuries lately, it will be great

Last year it was 1:0 and everybody was happy

The thing about conceding goals is really annoying, but we were promised that the defense will be substantially enforced in the summer

we are one win from the league title, and i hope in Larissa we will not fall for the provocations, be concentrated and win

When will Ribo be back??

and of course do not forget Ñ

Congratulation to Castillo for the goal, he wanted it so much :nw:

Archived