Phantis Forums

OSFP - Aigaleo

Good game for Oly. But i think Castillo's time in the club will be months after what he pull today. He scored yea but the rest of his teammates are pissed with him.....

5-1 for osfp and we just need 3 more points to seal this years championshp.9 PROTATHLIMATA SE 10 XRONIA. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

jesus apparently bulut and schurrer went ape s%$#! about the foul lol.. ok it was cheeky n kinda stupid of him to go throw his shirt into the crowd in the middle of the game... he was desperate yeh but tht was no excuse... hopefully the crowd will love him and want him to stay... i bet theyll start boo-ing bulut next game.. theyve never realy liked him anyway. ;)

he is a kid surfer and he needs to grow up.What he did is stupid and now is up to the coach to figure out what he should do with him.Nobody can deny that even when we win teams like aigaleo we will find something else to talk about except our game.We offer the drama that our championship needs. :bangin:

jesus apparently bulut and schurrer went ape s%$#! about the foul lol.. ok it was cheeky n kinda stupid of him to go throw his shirt into the crowd in the middle of the game... he was desperate yeh but tht was no excuse... hopefully the crowd will love him and want him to stay... i bet theyll start boo-ing bulut next game.. theyve never realy liked him anyway. ;)

What happened??? Bulut threw his shirt into the crowd?

Here's what the reports are saying.. No matter what you would think that these gys are professional and wouldn't act like kids.. No matter what it's another goal for the club and the fans didn't seem to mind it..

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

You can now wipe the egg off your face :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok i said 5-0 but 5-1 scoreline should have been 8-1 :P

:nw: OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :nw:

What happened??? Bulut threw his shirt into the crowd?

just so u knw wht happened cs u prolly missed out my freind. 90min or so foul outside of area for us. bulut n taralidis r deciding who to take the foul.. castillo i sbeggining them to let him have it. they say no i assume.. he backs away and just as the ref is about to whistle he runs up cheekly and takes the foul instead of bulut (or taralidi), shurrer congratulates him ironically while castillo goes throws his shirt in thyra 7 where the fans have gone exstatic cs of their knwn love for him. final whistle in the midle of the pitch bulut n schurrer run up to castillo in very attacking way threatening him, the rest in the apodituria where lots happened apparently... <_<

just so u knw wht happened cs u prolly missed out my freind. 90min or so foul outside of area for us. bulut n taralidis r deciding who to take the foul.. castillo i sbeggining them to let him have it. they say no i assume.. he backs away and just as the ref is about to whistle he runs up cheekly and takes the foul instead of bulut (or taralidi), shurrer congratulates him ironically while castillo goes throws his shirt in thyra 7 where the fans have gone exstatic cs of their knwn love for him. final whistle in the midle of the pitch bulut n schurrer run up to castillo in very attacking way threatening him, the rest in the apodituria where lots happened apparently... <_<

i hope this doesn't cut into castillo's playing time

i mean they should jsut discipline him make him run more laps and etc

as for the crowd not liking Bulut i mean i hope its not cause he his turkish

i think he has been solid this season

he at times has been better then Georgatos lets be honest here

Castillo asked them and they say no?

Am I the only one who have some sympathy fro the young player?

maybe because i believe that Rivaldo would have say yes

He even gave a penalty to RG in the Mundial, which generosity prevented him to be the top scorer together with Ronaldo

Just a little off topic remark

P.S. About throwing the shirt to the fans, it is a common behaviour in some countries, anyway he got the yellow, like everybody who takes his shirt of after a goal (Silly rule IMHO) Even Rivaldo, RG and others had such yellow cards

Bottom line I believe that Kokalis and Sollied have to step in and do something.

A good solution for this might be to send him to Mexico (on a loan) and possibly bring and other young mexican or Uruguan player and work w/ him to build another Castillo like player.

No matter what these reactions by him must mean that he's unhappy with the situation that he's in.

Thanks file. Just saw the goals but still haven't seen the incident. They should cool off Castillo! Castillo shouldn't have done it but when the team is 4-1 up and you have a young player low on confidence and desperately wanting a goal he should be allowed to take it! Who made Bulut and Schurer authorities on the situation anyway. Bulut, the m****, is lucky to be at Karaiskaki! Great free-kick re Castillo!

BTW how good was Okkas' and Kafes' goals! Fantastic!

they should back off castillo i agree.... i mean ok wht he did was not exactly right lol but wht schurrer and bulut did were way off... they have no authority to punish castillo and definitely no authority to lay a hand upon him... (reports say schurrer even threw him on in the apodutiria...) i think its cooled off today... according to sources obviously..

they should back off castillo i agree.... i mean ok wht he did was not exactly right lol but wht schurrer and bulut did were way off... they have no authority to punish castillo and definitely no authority to lay a hand upon him... (reports say schurrer even threw him on in the apodutiria...) i think its cooled off today... according to sources obviously..

You mean they actually hit him??? They should be fined and transfer listed! They're both s%$#! anyway!!! How dare they do that to another player, esp a kid! Bulut can ###### off back to Turkey and Schurrer should go collect a pension in Argentina!

Archived