Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Xanoumia

dimitriis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e tora mi leme oti nane... i AEK fetos voithiete poly apo tous diaitites....

are all the teams that beat you this year had refs help or aek+osfp only? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
mi milisoume gia tous gaurous tora giati tha milame 24 ores......

e tora mi leme oti nane... i AEK fetos voithiete poly apo tous diaitites....

are all the teams that beat you this year had refs help or aek+osfp only? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
mi milisoume gia tous gaurous tora giati tha milame 24 ores......
eno eseis ta kakonoira den pairnetai oute kokkalo etsi????ase mas re grigore,gia na doume ti tha ginei ti kiriaki giati provlepo glentia.......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

a kala auti i AEK den pezete... prin apo kathe derby sxoliazei ton diaititi!!! gia relax na poume... den vlepoun pou mas xantokosan sto proto paixnidi me to kanoniko goal pou mas akyrosan kai vgenoun kai apo pano...

when is the last time thats happenned ??

earlier this season we beat PAOK and the end of last year you.

PAO is a much more confident team latley and strikers are finding form. AEK is struggling as of late... This is PAOs chance and were ready for it. I think PAO will win 2-1/3-1

ok people, i have returned in time for the so called 'big derby' this weekend...

unfortunately...it will only help decide second place...

so lets try to break it down...

right now, AEK is going through a rough patch since the christmas break... winning two games by one goal and losing two games by a difference of seven goals...the truth is that they have not played very good football and have not displayed any interest in keeping their second place spot..

HOWEVER.... AEK also has a tendency of breaking out of their funks against pao...they lost 1-3 to osfp in the first round match in october yet bounced back and beat us 3-0..even if there was a good goal called back....

on a different note, PAO has been playing some decent football lately.. gekas has goals in his last 7 games and the team overall has won 8 of 9... in fact since malesani's

'Catso Catso' outburst against the media, PAO has only lost 1 game, that being to OSFP by 3-2 at karaiskaki...in the other 7 games... they have outscored their opponents 15-2 with galinovic allowing two goals only to panionio away...

now we all know that when it comes to derby's, all these stats get thrown out but...i still do think that pao has everything to lose....even though AEK has the upper hand, its pao's game to lose...

lets not forget that last year...at leoforo...two games before the end... we played without fans and as we saw can really affect the way a team plays...

now, with oaka probably 75 or 80% filled...and pao having PAOK,OFI and appolon right after this game.... i really think that if pao can win, they will hold the second place spot by the throat...i see us going into to toumba, which will be empty and i see us getting the three points...sad to say but it is evident that PAO is still a superior team to the greek league, if u exclude osfp of course...

these two teams are still the two top teams and is the only solution for a potential decent run in europe.. and the reason i say this is that... yes AEK has a better record, however, if u look at their wins... they have only two wins by more then a goal.. and most of their wins are one goal wins...not to mention last minute victories 4 times this year...i may be wrong but i dont see how those kind of performances could help in europe, as in europe teams with no offence are usually gone by the end of the group stage... i.e. Lille who played excellent football but couldnt get through to the second round... now of course someone will come out and say... '' when you get to europe, things are different''

yes but.. everyone is saying what a bad campaign pao had this year in europe...

but we are forgetting that on matchday 5 they were 9 minutes away from a 1-0 win at OAKA against udinese and an almost sure participation in the uefa...not to mention that so far, we are the only team that hasnt allowed barcelona to win a game...

and all this with a so called YOUNG TEAM... with over 7 players under 24 including 3 under 22.... and with a little more experience, i see the potential of 2000 all over again...

and of course it possible that we are all over exaggerating about osfp's run in europe... as they could have easily had 7 or 8 points tis year and maybe taking a sneay 2nd spot and advancing to the round of 16.. but right now we are talking about PAO and AEK...

i think the biggest problem with the greek teams is stability...

without a stable coach, someone who has been with the team for a few years. the way they are in other leagues... how can one expect the team to gel for europe..

i thought that maybe we were light years behind the competition but after watching arsenal beat real madrid, and werder bremen beat juventus, i dont think that we are that far off...

what all those teams have is stability...they had a young team at one time and built it from the ground up....the roots got strong and they would add transfers to better the squad, NOT TO MAKE THE SQUAD...

sort of like osfp did 10 years ago... they got a bunch of young players, had a coach in bajevic who stayed with the team for about three years and had a decent run almost making it to the semi finals...

so basically, with a little stability, some key transfers and a bit of luck, it isnt impossible to see a small team like pao or osfp go a little further in europe..

so all this to say that this weekend is very significant for europe but i still think that without a win for PAO, that somehow AEK will sneak into second place by the end of the seaon...

as for sunday.. i say 2-1 for pao...

later skaters

ok people, i have returned in time for the so called 'big derby' this weekend...

right now, AEK is going through a rough patch since the christmas break... winning two games by one goal and losing two games by a difference of seven goals...the truth is that they have not played very good football and have not displayed any interest in keeping their second place spot..

HOWEVER.... AEK also has a tendency of breaking out of their funks against pao...they lost 1-3 to osfp in the first round match in october yet bounced back and beat us 3-0..even if there was a good goal called back....

on a different note, PAO has been playing some decent football lately.. gekas has goals in his last 7 games and the team overall has won 8 of 9... in fact since malesani's

'Catso Catso' outburst against the media, PAO has only lost 1 game, that being to OSFP by 3-2 at karaiskaki...in the other 7 games... they have outscored their opponents 15-2 with galinovic allowing two goals only to panionio away...

now we all know that when it comes to derby's, all these stats get thrown out but...i still do think that pao has everything to lose....even though AEK has the upper hand, its pao's game to lose...

lets not forget that last year...at leoforo...two games before the end... we played without fans and as we saw can really affect the way a team plays...

now, with oaka probably 75 or 80% filled...and pao having PAOK,OFI and appolon right after this game.... i really think that if pao can win, they will hold the second place spot by the throat...i see us going into to toumba, which will be empty and i see us getting the three points...sad to say but it is evident that PAO is still a superior team to the greek league, if u exclude osfp of course...

these two teams are still the two top teams and is the only solution for a potential decent run in europe.. and the reason i say this is that... yes AEK has a better record, however, if u look at their wins... they have only two wins by more then a goal.. and most of their wins are one goal wins...not to mention last minute victories 4 times this year...i may be wrong but i dont see how those kind of performances could help in europe, as in europe teams with no offence are usually gone by the end of the group stage... i.e. Lille who played excellent football but couldnt get through to the second round... now of course someone will come out and say... '' when you get to europe, things are different''

but we are forgetting that on matchday 5 they were 9 minutes away from a 1-0 win at OAKA against udinese and an almost sure participation in the uefa...not to mention that so far, we are the only team that hasnt allowed barcelona to win a game...

and all this with a so called YOUNG TEAM... with over 7 players under 24 including 3 under 22.... and with a little more experience, i see the potential of 2000 all over again...

and of course it possible that we are all over exaggerating about osfp's run in europe... as they could have easily had 7 or 8 points tis year and maybe taking a sneay 2nd spot and advancing to the round of 16.. but right now we are talking about PAO and AEK...

without a stable coach, someone who has been with the team for a few years. the way they are in other leagues... how can one expect the team to gel for europe..

i thought that maybe we were light years behind the competition but after watching arsenal beat real madrid, and werder bremen beat juventus, i dont think that we are that far off...

what all those teams have is stability...they had a young team at one time and built it from the ground up....the roots got strong and they would add transfers to better the squad, NOT TO MAKE THE SQUAD...

sort of like osfp did 10 years ago... they got a bunch of young players, had a coach in bajevic who stayed with the team for about three years and had a decent run almost making it to the semi finals...

so basically, with a little stability, some key transfers and a bit of luck, it isnt impossible to see a small team like pao or osfp go a little further in europe..

so all this to say that this weekend is very significant for europe but i still think that without a win for PAO, that somehow AEK will sneak into second place by the end of the seaon...

later skaters

What i got from all this is that PAO is the best and AEK sucks. Typical PAO fan thinking that you guys or Oly will do good in Europe. 9 xronia sto CL and both of you have done NOTHING except for Oly when he had that run to the final 8. What have you guys done?????? Maybe it will be good for a change that another team will go to the CL. You never know AEK might get lucky. And about scoring in the last minutes of game why is that a big deal?? Are the teams not allowed to score pass the 90th minute?

i think first you have to get your history correct...i wont correct you cause everyone needs to get alittle expereince at research :D ...relax mangka...i think what most people are trying to say is that pao have a better team on paper then aek..this is kind of undisputable, but we also know that the best team on paper doesnt always win..if paos recent performances carry over to this match, i think pao will definitly win..i personally dont think aek have had a good run as of late..they have been playing not up to their par...but if pao play as we expect to, i dont think they will lose..but aek have the tendancy of giving pao a hard time in derbys, so that makes me alittle less confident that we will win but i still have faith...as fans in greece we have the tendancy to hype our team up before a derby, every fan does it to every club, so please dont go saying that aek fans arent doing the same...

actually pao has gone to the quarters twice in the last 6 times they have been in the CL...

thats 6 out of the last 9 years...

pao hasnt gone to the cl every year in the past 9.. in fact AEK has only fone 3 times less then pao.... case closed...

and YES... PAO is the better team... and i never said AEK sucks... all i said is that pao should win if logic is respected... but that isnt always the case... keep ur hopes up.. u might go to the champions leaue after all...

lets see what AEK will do there...

Typical PAO fan thinking that you guys or Oly will do good in Europe. 9 xronia sto CL and both of you have done NOTHING except for Oly when he had that run to the final 8. What have you guys done??????

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what weed are u smoking??????????????????????? irthes edo na mas kanis kontra geia evropaikes pories ??????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

den sxoliaso

:hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :

What i got from all this is that PAO is the best and AEK sucks. Typical PAO fan thinking that you guys or Oly will do good in Europe. 9 xronia sto CL and both of you have done NOTHING except for Oly when he had that run to the final 8. What have you guys done?????? Maybe it will be good for a change that another team will go to the CL. You never know AEK might get lucky. And about scoring in the last minutes of game why is that a big deal?? Are the teams not allowed to score pass the 90th minute?

no re aekzi WHAT HAVE YOU DONE IN EUROPE IN THE SAME 9 YRS??? :LOL:

give us a break.. if gavri want to argue with us thats one thing but for you to pop out of nowwhere & try to argue is laughable :LOL:

9 xronia sto CL and both of you have done NOTHING except for Oly when he had that run to the final 8.

Nuff said :LOL:

P.S. I strongly suggest changing your name to AMBALLOS. I think it describes you better than aekprotathlima :whistle:

really only OSFP did somethin.....i didnt know. PAO went to the 8 too much more recently in UEFA and CL....

and seriously last 9 years what has AEK done internationally? how about domesitcally? :LOL:

and even when you build your little "Giaourtlou Arena" your team is still gonna suck!

later skaters

sou afierono to pasygnosto tragoudi ton Goin Through "poso m***kas eisai"!!! apo ola tous panathinaikous me agapi.... prepei na kapnizeis kati kalo re filaraki mou!!! euge agorina mou... to podosfairo tetoia atoma thelei.... bravo koukle mou!! AEKara oeoeoe e? xexexexexexexexexexxexex axxxx teleiosa.....

P.S.Den eimaste vazeloi file mou.... ;)

later skaters

sou afierono to pasygnosto tragoudi ton Goin Through "poso m@lakas eisai"!!! apo ola ta vazelakia me agapi.... prepei na kapnizeis kati kalo re filaraki mou!!! euge agorina mou... to podosfairo tetoia atoma thelei.... bravo koukle mou!! AEKara oeoeoe e? xexexexexexexexexexxexex axxxx teleiosa.....
I am sorry that you guys got pissed <_< but i just gave my opinion about everybody downgrading AEK. ;)

Deyteroi sto prwtathlima tha bgeite...CL de bgainete...Edw de perasate ti Zenit<who?>

Kai pote de tha kanete tosa NOTHING osa emeis....

"Ekei pou exw taksidepsei egw............"

Kalla re karagiozides,

You people act like Zenit is a nothing team. They are still in the UEFA Cup and knocked out Rosenburg.

So what we lost, 1-0 kai ti egine. Eseis ginikate rizili fetos. 16 goals. Now thats a record.

derbys are nearly impossible to predict...aek is a good team but you guys are not made fr the champions league yet...hell, who knows if oly and pao are even ready for the champions league, but if i were aek i would pray i didnt get into the CL...your rebuilding project hqas been going great and faster then expected but you guys are not ready for the CL....after some quality signings, possiby, but not as of yet....zenit is not a good team..the only reason they win is because their style of football, they didnt deserve t beat aek and they dint deserve to beat rosenborg...aek is a better team then zenit so those results are decieving...one of my best friend is russian, he plays for krylya sovetov, and i speak to him quite often....i think uefa cup for aek is perfect and with some signings you can definitly compete...but as we always know and as i said, derbys are unpreictable and i believe this mach has the potential of being one of the bests f the season...

AEK WILL GET THERE ASS HANDED TO THEM.. WE need the win for CL...Mr Gkekas has to show his class if he is a real striker he does it agianst the nobodys were waitng for him to make history in this derby.....Everyone has to play good if we want a win..AEK will LOSE!!!

CL even if you don t have the team,if you manage to go to the group stage is a LOT of money for the club.when pao did 2 good years back to back and manage to go from the 1st group stage to the second groups do you know how much money that got you guys?aek is a team that needs the money yesterday so they are going to come and try 120% to get the draw or the win.we already have a champion in greece already but the race is for the second spot that leads to the promise land so i expect a rumble.

Archived