Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Xanoumia

dimitriis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the lineup will prolly look something like

galinovic, vyntra, goumas, morris, darlas, tziolis, biscan, gonzalez, seric, papadopoulos, gkekas

which is pretty much the lineup we have been playing for a while...i would like to see leontinou in for seric but maybe seric's bit of experience will help...it is a toss up but leontiou could help us more as a sub later on in the game if we need him...gkekas and pap have been playing great so hopefully they can produce similar results...but we will have mantzios and charalabidis on the bench who provide good back ups..i wuld like see manztios start but with the form of gkekas and pap, it would not be practical for him to start...they have been doing far too well to split them up now...our team has to be unified and solid in the center of the park...we will need to control the midfield...if we do that our attack should be fine and as long as we dont have any lapses like in ur previous derbys we should be fine..we seem to have little lapses in each derby which cost us heavily...we are on good morale and hopefully that wil conitue and this game can add fuel to our fire...

Re papares, if anyone of you vazeloi who are talking about stoppage time saw the game you would have seen the unsportsmanlike conduct on behalf of Ionikos. Everytime they fell to the ground, 2 minutes of waiting. And of the 5 minutes of injury time 3 minutes were not played.

In addition, I thought that the game was played until the final whistle.

Re magka arakse ligaki. To mats me mas kai ton Ioniko stin Neapoli to eixes dei? Oi paixtes tous ta idia ekanan, den paixtike kanena lepto kathusterisewn kai par'ol'auta, to koraki to elikse. Den xreiazetai na dikaiologeis tin omada sou. Plaka kanoume.

i hope is a good game and aek whoop your ass again like the first game. :P :P no matter what happens in the game none of you can blame osfp for this game so have fun with the refs girls...........

Re papares, if anyone of you vazeloi who are talking about stoppage time saw the game you would have seen the unsportsmanlike conduct on behalf of Ionikos. Everytime they fell to the ground, 2 minutes of waiting. And of the 5 minutes of injury time 3 minutes were not played.

out of curiosity was the 7 minutes given ahead by the extra official or was it just playd by the ref?

e tora mi leme oti nane... i AEK fetos voithiete poly apo tous diaitites....

are all the teams that beat you this year had refs help or aek+osfp only? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Exactly. It was like you said it....

As per the 40' minutes... the Ionikos players have been on the stretcher and carried out 3 times.... .. They were falling always on the pitch .. without having nothing

In the injury time Bekaj alone was laying for nothing 3-4 minutes on the bottom.. an other player layed also down (pure show)... and was also carried by the stretcher out...

Assistance Ref showed 5 minutes injury time....

AEK scored around 07'40" in the Injury time ( I admitt unusual practice)...

But net played were about around 4 minutes....

From the 40' till 9 minutes in the injury time ( again I admitt unusual overtime)

makes total 14 minutes...

From these 14 minutes... 6 to 7 minutes have been played.... the rest were spent.. obviously.. and on very cheap way... by faking injuries...

It's up to you to judge if the 2:1 is fair or not....

Archived