Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Xanoumia

dimitriis

i was surprised that pao came out as strong as they did... they have a tendency to get outplayed by AEK in recent games and it was nice to see them control the game as they did...

it would have been nice to see Gekas score on that penalty as it would relieved pressure for the final few minutes and maybe given a chance for PAO to score another one and return the favor for AEK's win in october...

either way.. good game...well played overall by PAO and its on to TOUMBA without fans..

later skaters

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win I just want to say a few things first off about Mr Fanis Gkekas he put himself before his team and almost cost them the victory...gonzalez was suppose to take the penalty but gkekas was asking if he could take it to break the record what a selfish prick he ofcourse missed the penalty nad aek countered and almost scored...Every one bitches about this and that butt thankfully it didnt cost us the game..

good win we were the better team by far and deserved to win..

The other thing u guys use to make fun of Charalambides he NOW LEADS THE LEAGUE IN ASSISTS WITH HIS GREAT PASS TO BISCAN..

AND SANTOS HAD GEORGEAS MARKING HIM MAN TO MAN CAUSE HE KNEW HE CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS....

I REST MY CASE ABOUT BIDES HE IS NOW A FIXTURE ON THE TEAM U WILL BE SEEING HIM FOR ALONG TIME.... BRVO STA PAIDIA TODAY!!

Krima, egw h8ela toulaxiston tria mpalakia. Den panhgurisa ka8olou thn nikh. 8eloume polu douleia akoma.

KAI EPITELOUS, AUTOS O MALEZANI PREPEI NA FUGEI!

Vazei ton Andric. Ma einai dunaton?

An den mporoume na valoume tria mpalakia sto aekaki, den aksizoume CL. Telos.

Montreal:

At least it gave you something to have an attack on PAO with :P

when this happens with our fans is bad and discrace but when your kalopaida are doing it,is just fan,right panouli?i saw some pictures on ert sat 30 malakes beating one person with sidera and other friendly weapons.Na poioi eiste pragmatika vazelines.30 vs 1. :angry:

sportime.gr

Montreal:

At least it gave you something to have an attack on PAO with :P

when this happens with our fans is bad and discrace but when your kalopaida are doing it,is just fan,right panouli?i saw some pictures on ert sat 30 malakes beating one person with sidera and other friendly weapons.Na poioi eiste pragmatika vazelines.30 vs 1. :angry:

sportime.gr

Guest Protathlitis7

in 3 months you lagoi will forget about this and I will have to read another post from one of you gypsies about what animals olympiakoi are

and then we will hear from aek fans because enough time has passed sinced the s%$#! they did in levadeia pfff

Crazy and Montreal:

eisaste ektos topou kai xrwnou. But why doesn't that surprise me.

This is NOT a thread about the actions of small minority of PAO fans. There were more than 40000 PAO fans at OAKA last night. If this is what you want to discuss go and open a thread about it, it's free. But don't come here just 5 minutes after we have won a derby and the first post you make is abouot the action of the few people and expecting us to talk about. If that's the only thing you noticed about the day then it shows the deep level of your F***ed up hate of PAO. Not that I am surprised.

And the funniest thing is that you are PRETENDING to care about violence in Greek football!!!!!! You are PRETENDING to care about the fan who got beaten up by 30 fans. In reality NEITHER OF YOU GIVE A s%$#!. ALL you give a s%$#! about is another attack on PAO. Don't you think PAO fans here know your true face by now?

THAT'S WHY NOBODY TOOK THE BAIT TO COMMENT ON THIS. If you had the intelligence you would understand what I am getting at.

And none of the fans here were at OAKA or were part of the violence. We only care about the match that we won and we want to talk about that. So don't come back with something completely stupid like "you come to our thread and write s%$#! when Olympiakos fans do it". If they did, what you just done shows you are EXACTLY the same. So what the ###### are you complaining about!!!!!!???? You take some, you give some. Why write a post complaining about it!!!!????

So, now get lost both of you. We are talking about the match and if the fan incident has really hurt your feelings and surprised you, then go open another thread.

p.s. I am waiting for a reply 'but you guys say it to us when we do it' ....go on surprise me :P

gavronia? xanoumia?

Ti thelate stin Ymittou

Eixe kunigi tou lagou

Sas kinigousame pantou

Ma pinate oloi sas Red Bull

Sta podia bgalate ftera

Kai trexate mes'sta stena

Kw***gayroi eiste lagoi

Tha sas g***me mia zwi...:)

stolen from grace... xi xi xi

but also: the money shot...

"Legends" are made of these : Win 0 Draw 5 Lose 24

Olympiakos = VROMIA KAI p*****A

stolen from panos... xa xa xa

Stick to the football.

If you want to talk about hooliganism you can make a new topic in the general section and do so.

Any further comments made about the incident yesterday will be deleted.

Evergreen:

I am with you. So are you going to delete the post that followed yours? Some people can't see that we are here to discuss the match itself. They start some s%$#! and expect others to talk about it.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT AND IN WHAT YOU SAID AFTER THE PAOK - GAVRO MATCH. GOOD FOR YOU. NOW GO AND DO IT ELSEWHERE.

Stick to the football.

If you want to talk about hooliganism you can make a new topic in the general section and do so.

Any further comments made about the incident yesterday will be deleted.

Evergreen:

I am with you. So are you going to delete the post that followed yours? Some people can't see that we are here to discuss the match itself. They start some s%$#! and expect others to talk about it.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THAT AND IN WHAT YOU SAID AFTER THE PAOK - GAVRO MATCH. GOOD FOR YOU. NOW GO AND DO IT ELSEWHERE.

It's done,

What I said stands.

i was surprised that pao came out as strong as they did... they have a tendency to get outplayed by AEK in recent games and it was nice to see them control the game as they did...

it would have been nice to see Gekas score on that penalty as it would relieved pressure for the final few minutes and maybe given a chance for PAO to score another one and return the favor for AEK's win in october...

either way.. good game...well played overall by PAO and its on to TOUMBA without fans..

later skaters

that may come bak to huant Pao

i know AEK has been struggling

but they have found ways to win all season long

and with 7 games left they techincally still control there own destiny as for as second place is in concern

if they win out they get the qualification stages

but AEK has been on decline and Pao how's been playing pretty productive soccer as of late

dimitri, ego akoma pisteuo oti me tin AEK peksame mpalara kai as leei oti thelei o Kalitzakis.

PS. dimiourgisame polles faseis.....

Archived