• Created
  • Last Reply

Last time these 2 clubs met

it was at Olympic Stadium at Pao's home turf

Olympiakos came up with the big away victory 2-0

off course Morris attempt to injury our beloved Captain smeared the win

both teams that day didn't play quite well

but i expect a spirited performance from both clubs

they will only have one game to play before this one after coming off a nice Christmas break

But lets face it

Olympiakos is the better team and they will be at home

i don't know if we can win 3-0 but don't count us out on doing that

but any win will do us fine

Olympiakos#1

definatly overlooking IONIKOS

we are not overlooking anyone but the game with ionikos is like an appetizer while your team is going to be the actual meal........ :tup:

we are not overlooking anyone but the game with ionikos is like an appetizer while your team is going to be the actual meal........ :tup:

i like the way u put it !!!!

made me feel mad hungry

i guess Ionikos is the Appetizer so we can make them Mozzarella sticks lol

and i guess Pao the main course is wut else Lagoi for diner lol

Olympiakos#1

i believe that weekend i will be back home in Montreal & will miss the great atmosphere in New york.. Wheres the best place to watch this game there which has a great mix of fans without too many papoulia???

since we are done with ionikos we can focuse 100% on our game against pao.with 3 points ahead of aek and 9 from pao this game is a great opportunitie to finish pao for good.this game is so more important for pao than us but in our stadium they don t have any hope.dont think i am crazy but if pao loses that game there fans will want many heads to drop starting with there coach and finishing with everyone else. :LOL: plus lately they are focusing also on the refferis in an attempt to get a better treatment in the derby ofcourse because i don t believe yhey made that dvd for teams like larisa :LOL: .olympiakos will play with out toure and babagida,will have to see about ribo but with konstantinou coming back.i believe that we still can whope them but we got to play a lot better than we did with ionikos.

since we are done with ionikos we can focuse 100% on our game against pao.with 3 points ahead of aek and 9 from pao this game is a great opportunitie to finish pao for good.this game is so more important for pao than us but in our stadium they don t have any hope.dont think i am crazy but if pao loses that game there fans will want many heads to drop starting with there coach and finishing with everyone else. :LOL: plus lately they are focusing also on the refferis in an attempt to get a better treatment in the derby ofcourse because i don t believe yhey made that dvd for teams like larisa :LOL: .olympiakos will play with out toure and babagida,will have to see about ribo but with konstantinou coming back.i believe that we still can whope them but we got to play a lot better than we did with ionikos.

Technically speaking your right that it is more important for Pao to win

a couple of reasons being that they are far behind in the standings

and now that AEK drew they are 6 points bak which is still attainable

and the fact that there fans are hungry to hang most of management and players

but for Olympiakos its just as important in my view

we have no European play and need to at least give our fans something to cheer about

and nuttin is better then Olympiakos beating Pao

if they somehow beat us in our own home think about wut it wil do for them

we also got a problem with Rivaldo might not be able to play

anywayz i still beleive that our home advantage will be enough for us to win

Olympiakos#1

hey skaters....because my buddy thrillosmtl started the topic, i will be civil..

yes im a pao fan and yes i should be writing in the pao section... but im a disturber and i like to make you all think...

not because i consider myself smarter or anything but i think i use my sanity a bit more then most here... and i dont mean that with any offense..

first off...in all honesty..the reds will win this game...i dont see pao beating you guys ... add to that our abismal road record i can almost guarantee a 2-0 win for the gavroi..

but i am not hoping to see a win.. im a realist... i think that id rather see a good game back and forth action rather then a sluggish battle with kopsimata and cheap shots..

one last thing.. i wish malesani gives Tziolis a chance to play cuz allllllllll along i have said it takes young greek talent to play in europe.. players that will bleed sweat and pay the price....

with Mantzios, Darlas,Vyntra,Tziolis,Gekas and Pap, i see a brighter futur for the greens then with the Flaviobiscanadopoules....it takes passion and unfortunately..strangers dont know what the trifili means.. just like the reds...

djordjevic is the longest standing non greek player for the gavroi BUt.. i believe he has been in greee since the age of 15...speaks greek, married a greek chick and wil lno doubtedly retire in greece and prob work for the reds...

GREEK TALENT pleeeeeeeeeeeease...

either way...good luck boys..may the better side win.....

later skaters...

:D nice one

but i don't think it is possible to predict a derby. pao seems at least to start playing better if you take the reports about the larissa match. we on the other hand still have problems with our strikers not scoring. but we will play at home. it is nearly always an advantege. but we are also missing one or two of our key players. as far as i understood it from the reports our midfield has huge problems creating the game with the abscence of toure. and if rivaldo will be missing too i think we will have even more problems. even though he isn't playing that well at the moment he is always able to create or score a goal.

i don't expect it to be a good match. i think it will end in a tie. 0-0, maybe 1-1.

as for putting young players, if possible greeks, in the team i completely agree with you. djole really is an exception. the same goes e.g. for wazecha. he also played years for pao and he had become a vazelos.

one last thing.. i wish malesani gives Tziolis a chance to play cuz allllllllll along i have said it takes young greek talent to play in europe.. players that will bleed sweat and pay the price....

with Mantzios, Darlas,Vyntra,Tziolis,Gekas and Pap, i see a brighter futur for the greens then with the Flaviobiscanadopoules....it takes passion and

i really dont understand the "craze" with Tziolis

yes he scored a beauty, but in all fairness it was sitting perfectly for him.....and every other shot he took that night (he actually found himself with a lot) was lousy...

the rest of the night he was just average, looked lost at times....in fact i was thinking he wouldnt make it at PAO....

however Mantzios, Leontiou.......THOSE are the real talents. Leontiou is what 20 hes already got a lot of talent and looks as confident as any older player...hell be on the ethniki in a few years for sure..

anyways

is Toure missing this match?

why the craze with tziolis?.. hmm lets see.....

maybe because he is 20 years old playing for a team that has history like pao.. and the few times he has played... he never looked out of place.

as for his shots that went wide against larisa... at least he attempted shots from outside the megali perioxi... do u not see a difference with our league... there are not enough attempts on goal.. and how can u say the ball was sitting perfectly for him.... he started the play by flicking the pass to gekas and then running up for the give and go....

besides.. how many times have u seen a young player with such awareness on the defensive side of the field... and not to knock him but leontiou does not seem all that better then tziolis.. dont forget that leontiou has had more time playing then tziolis and tsiolis is a def half as for leontiou beintg an extreme more times then not...

i apologize to the red fans for having to post this in here but i was merely replying to the post of my friend drako...

dont worry about he game gavroi.. you will win..i hope u do cuz then we wont stop hearing ... oh we were missing toure rivaldo and bab and all that stuff...

as for pao.. the futur seems ok in my eyes...

later skaters

Archived