Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be a tough match.... Close game and I expec the home side to score and win the match..

No matter what I trully believe that alot is going to also depend on what AEK does today..

Lets hope for an AEK draw or loss and then we really don't have to worry about much...

I love it how people were saying that what happened in rizoupoli was a warzone..in 2003 etc etc and that Kokkali hyped up the game by getting people mad and calling the greens kotes and how it wanst right... how he created the war like atmosphere before the game through the media etc etc and this is why PAO lost

and now PAOS administration comes up with a dvd that describes how they were robbed of 11 points due to refs mistakes and putting down greek soccer. and making the greek people more mad ahead of tomorrows game that will create a tense atmosphere

then when they lose and as usual blame all others but themselves....

If PAO is trying to make themselves look like a victim everytime. we play or when they cant win anything...its not helping. Poeple will laugh even more,

I can't believe that you even compare these two incidents..ts ts ts :nono:

theyre not comparable in the way u think alla PAOS admninistration is clearly trying to cause problems such as kokkalis did in 2003

not the same way but they are getting the media and fans all riled up in the wrong way

gia su re mtl me ta prasina gramatakia...

ise krifovazelos... bravo man... bravo...

POTE XANA

POTE XANA

PROTATHLIMA STON VROMOPIREAAAA

vazeis stoixima oti kai fetos tha to paroume?oti kai na ginei aurio vazeis stoixima kuria i eisai mono logia kai poimatakia?exete ksexasei oloi oi vazeloi oti xasate to proto paixnidi sto gipedo sas me to koino sas mono 2-0??exetai vgalei oloi glosa tora kai mas sapakiazetai ta oumpala me tin omadara sas pou oute se filiko to marko den mporei na kerdisei.eleos pia eleos.

protathlima mporeis? oxi oxi

kupello mporeis ? oxi oxi

europi mporeis? oxi oxi

kai esu lae tou pao

na pa na g,amitheis!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Guest Protathlitis7

LUZ13 I see you are online. did you see the game???

:nw: RIVALDO :nw:

This is why we brought him to our club and this is why he'll be remembered even if he leaves at the end of this year which I doubt

3 quality goals against the maimoudes

Class in Europe, goals assists, plays

Class in Greek league and a true proffessional

:nw: :nw: :nw:

LUZ13 I see you are online. did you see the game???

:nw: RIVALDO :nw:

This is why we brought him to our club and this is why he'll be remembered even if he leaves at the end of this year which I doubt

3 quality goals against the maimoudes

Class in Europe, goals assists, plays

Class in Greek league and a true proffessional

:nw: :nw: :nw:

and their answer to rivaldo?

gonzalez and conskataio..

:LOL: :LOL:

i remember when we got ripped when we signed him and how PAO members in this forum laughes so hard abouyt signing a has been.

buyt as usual we are the ones laughing

Guest Protathlitis7

No matter what I trully believe that alot is going to also depend on what AEK does today..

Lets hope for an AEK draw or loss and then we really don't have to worry about much...

I wouldn't worry about AEK
I would if I were you

I wouldn't worry about AEK
I would if I were you
Sobarologeis gia to aekaki ? 3 mpalakia 8a fane ki aftoi mesa sto nao..Me Mwra kai Serafino pou pas re Karagiwrgh ? Astous aftous, aftoi shmera panhgurizoune pio polu apomas giati kleidwsane4 th defterh 8esh, ti leme twra..

Dhlwseis Melitzani akousate ? Exoune leei elpides gia toprwtat8lhma akoma..E re glentia :LOL: :LOL:

Archived