Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Skoda Xanthi

dimitriis

We have a lot to prove here. We play against the "surprise" of our championship. Our psychology is bad. The fans are frustrated, so I don't expect more than 15,000. I hope I'm wrong.

Kaka ta psemmata, to prwtathlima einai o teleutaios stoxos mas!

WE HAVE TO WIN

Tha einai perissoteroi apo 15.000!!

STIS XARES KAI STIS LYPES MAZI!!!!!!!!

Prepei na kerdisoume opwsdipote giati me tin Ksanthi eimaste stin idia bathmologiki thesi..

Mono i psixologia twn paiktwn me anisixei giati xtes orismenoi eklaigan sta apoditiria... :(

Good. They should cry. But, they have to learn too. They have to learn from Barca, and from Udi, and from every game that they blow. They have to care above all. And, they have to try harder especially with the lesser teams in the domestic league.

For me, I don't want to hear about euro play again, and past great games there. Not before we become the dominant team in Greece. Not before playing Xanthi home should be a given win, not before our team goes to Karaiskaki and wherever else as the FAVORITE team to win!

PAO is going to bounce back and win this match...

PAO is too strong and the players are MUCH better than XANTHI... Don't let the recent performance in CL make you think otherwise. PAO will win...

Ksanthi has some great players.....Labriakos has been good this season and Luciano is onfire........no to mention Deniz Baykara is a player i would prefer to see starting for us...Pizanovski also and Antzas have been performing well too......will be an interesting match but i think PAO will break through them...

for starters wut was the attendance v Udinese the other day

and one hell of an interesting game to say the least

i mean Pao is coming off an heartbreaking defeat at home v Udinese

where they clearly dominated but had nuttin to show for it

and Xanthi who early in the season was the league's darling is very sluggish as of late

Losing to Olympiakos and another team while drawing last week

both teams need this game

question is who will get wut the want

which is a win

I think this is Xanthis best chance in beating us, we are at a low and demorolised at the moment.

But when they play us this weekend, watch how they will give it all for the win.

As too melazanis tactics, he is running out of options and goals for this team.

Out of Champions league.

Slight chance to continue in uefa, but based on away record, very tuff to get result in germany.

Out of Greek cup

Out of touch with the greek championship

A loss against Xanthi and rumours of baevjic will sound. But tzigger cannot afford to sack melazani because he will lose face with all supporters.

As long as Tzigger and doctor mitso (butcher) remain at the helm, there is no future for this club.

krima giati pedevoun ton kosmo pou peigenei sto geipedo..................

xeftiles....................

we have nothing really to play for all hope is out of this team!

the recent years of team-shakeup did not help that much!

if concecao or biscan had joined us some years ago we could have gone even futher in europe but in general we had better players back then and now we only have a handfull of good players

As long as we win I couldnt care less. Afterall weve been waiting 8 months to see baladara and to this day we havent seen that. The 1st half agaisnt udine was not bad, I just hope somehow all this stiriksi the diokisi have in male reaps the rewards in the future.thats's if he doesnt get the sack between now and 2010. :LOL:

Come on guys....PAO will definitely win. Xanthi is a good team but not good enough. If PAO can score early on, which they have the talent to do so, the game will be easily won.

Xanthi had a good run but will continue to show its weaknesses.

And as for the players morale, they should use this opportunity to turn a new page. The losses in the CL were demoralizing, but as a football player they should be able to put it behind them. Especially since they played great throughout most of the game.

PAO lost because of bad luck not because they played poorly.

Xanthi is a good team but not a real contender for the title.

There is one thing I really can't stand...after the game Charalambidis said that they were tired from tuesday's game.

What are the players going to say when they have to play in the Super League, Cup, League, and European games. I personally think that an athlete, especially one that is young has no excuse when it comes to being tired from playing too many games.

In England top teams play generally play twice a week every week.

Anyway, today was proof that Xanthi failed its first two difficult test. First with OFSP and now with PAO.

There is one thing I really can't stand...after the game Charalambidis said that they were tired from tuesday's game.

What are the players going to say when they have to play in the Super League, Cup, League, and European games. I personally think that an athlete, especially one that is young has no excuse when it comes to being tired from playing too many games.

Anyway, today was proof that Xanthi failed its first two difficult test. First with OFSP and now with PAO.

yes but they will beat u :P

having a super league does not mean more games.. the purpose of the super league is to have teams declare finances and some sort of profit sharing or what not.. it does not mean more games...

as for today.. that dude from xanthi i think it was atzas thinks that xanthi played better then pao... what game was he watching...

pao had 5 great chances including the 2 goals and xanthi had possession...

possession in the past has shown it means absolutely nothing,... i.e pao's 45% in barcelona.. possession made that game look alot closer then it was... we all know the outcome of that match...

can anyone name me 2 clear cut chances that xanthi had?

i think its time though to put biscan and torghelle back in the lineup... how can you have two national team players on the bench on a team with wooter and bides in the line up... doesnt make sense... i say drop pap to the wing... have goumas ride the pine... and slash torghelle up to cf..

then again im not italian and i do not coach pao..

later skaters

and for the record... pap had a amazing chance in injuy time.. as did wooter.. gonzales missed the foul by a foot in the first half...nilsson made a run ended up near the 6 yard box and had the ball kicked away for a corner.. bides missed a tete a tete in front of the net in the first 15 of the game and mantzios was alone in the front with a header but missed putin some force behind it...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Great Point about them being tired....

these guys should be at the top of their game.....

Once again how Greek Soccer is behind Europe...

In Europe there are players and teams that can run for 90minutes and not break a sweat... This is soccer people not Baseball.....

Terrible remark by this kid and it's a damn shame that he's using this as an excuse...

Archived