Phantis Forums

Olympique Lyon - Olympiakos

slick13

well i think that if oly try to attack they will die on the pitch!

especialy with lyons very skillfull-technichaly-fast type game :o

u should try to keep the result respectfull atleast for the greek people cause i know youre fans is used to theese kinds of results

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

greek league is in danger from russia.........so i wont be disapointed if geyros get a result.....in fact i will be cheering them on, i dont want to lose more european spots at this point.....i like all the teams in a ethniki...except thrinos, but if it will help them in this desperate point i hope thrinos can pull a win....

so i hope thrinos wins------in the most awful fashion imaginable. like a 1-0 win with complete lyon domination but thrinos gets one lucky break and scores to get the result and overall plays bad....

but its likley Lyon will win 3-0/3-1

well i think that if oly try to attack they will die on the pitch!

especialy with lyons very skillfull-technichaly-fast type game :o

u should try to keep the result respectfull atleast for the greek people cause i know youre fans is used to theese kinds of results

the last time we played lyon we lost 1-0

last time we played in europe we lost 2-1

i think we can keep the scoring low

but if u want to talk about what OSFP should do and not do... go to your own forum and post the exact same stuff about your team cause either way you will get killed in barca

your last 2 outings on the raod u have conceeded 3 goals each time to worse teams then barcelona !

We obviously have to do two things here, defend like our lives are on the line, and be effective on our offensive campaigns, which we've shown we can be thus far in UEFA and the A' Ethniki.

Anatolakis NEEDS to find the bench, Kapsis seems not only to have surpassed his injury but has added much needed stability each time he's seen action (REAL in the 2nd half and AEK in the 2nd) Also, we need to start someone with blazing speed on the flanks, prefferably Castillo, but seeing he's out of favor, I wouldn't mind seeing Okkas, considering his massive performance against aekaki.

This game is huge, not only for our future in the competition but as far as coefficients are concerned. I'am confident that this club is more than capable of grabbing points from Lyon, even in their apparant spectacular form thus far.

FORZA THRYLOS !

EDIT: moderators, how about you do something with the constant trolling and childish behaviour from pittman13 ?

listen if every comment about our game will be smiley posts and laugh with nothing informative or constuctive to add I will delete them

and what makes your negative and immature and uneducated posts any different...

ela re, arent we being aittle hypocritical here...ALL OF US???

dont get me wrong

my posts are just as dums as all of us

but what is the point of a post with just smileys

its better then bickering immaturely...

dont get me wrong

my posts are just as dums as all of us

but what is the point of a post with just smileys

its better then bickering immaturely...
but this bickering happens every time one opf our team loses

u lose we start

we lose u start

the one thing that scares me going into this game

is the speed of Lyon and our lack of a defensive line

pantos made me feel a bit better yesterday with his performance

and Kapsis as well

they should both be starting along with either Schurrer(where is he ) and Anatolakis

i dare say this but i also want to start seeing Bulent play

i want a more defensive minded player at LB

as for Georgatos he should be on the bench or we find him a spot to play in the midfield

we need to get a defense in order

we were lucky not to concede alot of goals in both real and aek

Lyon will not be so forgiving

but we also have a week off from the league lets see how our players react in 2 weeks time

isnt life beautiful?

:LOL:

but back to the match. it won't be easy at all. lyon are playing on a high level the past few months and since we are playing away....

anyway, if sollied manages to place our defence correctly so that we might be able to stop the fast strikers i don't see any reason why we shouldn't get a positive result out of it. maybe lyon will underestimate us since we lost against rozenborg at home. but our players still have to be focused, not making any mistakes and use every chance they get in the match.

Yea, but remember....we were sayingthe same thing about Arsenal last year (about best performance) (i hate this team... they r the gavroi of Britsland), but we (PANATHA) managed 2 play a decent game against them (remember the golara of EKI???)!

but finally, LIVERPOOLARA OMADARA DID IT!!!!! (now the island can sink)

Posted Image

ps. stay off my....

Posted Image

Posted Image

ps. the funny thing wasthat i managed to find the only arsenal fan in the metro of brussels. he was on disguise... he was wearrrrin an anderlecht jersey on top of his arsenal one.... i was wearrrrin my Kostadinou green jersey... so i was easy to spot!!!

Archived