Phantis Forums

Udinese - Panathinaikos

no im not proud but like u and I we take comfort for some  reason in the enemies halia

our case your loss your cxase our loss

your loss is 100x worse than ours

U lost to a team worse than Wisla we lost AWAY but WON at HOME 4 - 1

U LOST at HOME 3 - 1

sure if it makes u comfortable we lost to an opponent AWAY then whatever rocks ur boat.

Just shows with the titles u have won in Greece u are blinded by what a joke OSFP is and will be exposed to Europe once again :LOL:

what i cant wait to see is the other 5 games u guys will get embarrased in europe with the losers

vardinotsigouni assembled to play for pao in 2005-2006.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we weren't bad either.In my opinion Wooter should be on the bench,he turned around of himself and then......nada,nothing!!Eki should play behind the strikers.If Eki was in Wooter's position.....Torghelle was fine but...alone!It was his first game and it was the first time that we had Nilson,Serich,Gouma,Morris,Kwtsio at last! :blink: :blink:

If Malesani do this with Eki I think we'll be a little better.Imo he acted well today,reasonable changes but Eki again should be more "free" to do his moves!

From now on they should be more and more improved in every game if they want better results!Above all though,they need confidence and psixara so they can fight all the games and don't give up like today...... :angry: Even one goal more or less can do the difference.

Good luck to all the greek teams that play tomorrow and better results both to OSFP and PAO! :D B) :gr:

what bothers me is that

-the day of the game i wanna support your team but then u have guys like slick 13 .. pappou protathliti and myself trahsing each others teams.. then we turn on each otheres teams.. we lose we rip into each other then we dont realize greece ill be down to 1 c.l team in the next 2 years and that will be in qualifying round 1 !!

Guest Protathlitis

forget about it

everytime they deserve it, i will hammer them. that is the hate i have for that club

And i wont complain either. I will take the hammerings we deserve. only when a vaselo is clutching at straws to try and rip on Oly then I will remind them of a few things

hopefully pao's next tsonda is even more agria

what melezani did was right

what the players did was right (bar wooter)

this quote on uefa by Melezani sums it up well

Alberto Malesani, Panathinaikos coach

I do not think the final score was a fair reflection of the game. We were still in with a chance of getting a result at 1-0 down but the brilliance of Iaquinta turned the match in Udinese's favour.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

Everyone in here is a ###### Disgrace!!!!!!

Grow up you morons!!! Im talking to all the oly fans in this forum and all the pao fans in this forum... Yous guys r pathetic!!!! You take comfort in each others loses and try to debate each other to whose loss is worse????

Can’t u see that when you guys do this s%$#!, no one wins and the only people laughing at us are THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Both nationally and domestically Greece as a nation is suffering and all its people can do is bicker to each other back and forth??? And then you wonder why were morons??

If Greece were to die/be destroyed, no country has the power to destroy ellas except its people.... Which means you guys, so grow the ###### up?

Ellas as a Football nation is in Big Trouble (Greece, Oly, Pao) :tdown: :tdown:

P.S I don’t want to hear excuses like he started this or she started that, the fact of the matter is that you (you guys know who u r) were involved and didn’t have the common sense to see this....

P.S2 Im going to go for oly in Europe (I don’t care what any person says in here) for the following reasons:

1) If we continue to do s%$#! then pao its self wont b in Europe because there will only be one team aloud and the way things r looking pao will finish second again...

2) Were all ###### Greeks, red white, Green white, Yellow black, Black white were all the same... I hate oly but I will aim my hate towards them only in the league...

Sorry for the caps and Boldness but i want everyone in here to read this and think about what i said....

If we play like we played against Udinese i think we will do good this year

The only disappointment for Pao was Wooter. Everyone else did good

And like Drakos said Udinese have some up and coming players there that wont be there for long so we'll see how Udinese are after the next transfer window

It seems you care more what OSFP does than your own supposed club, dirty vlach. As long as you are losing in tougher situations, right ? Your are disgustingly sad.

PAO might have had the possesion (or did they?), but they could not do ANYTHING with it. I could have sworn the final 1/3 of the pitch had some sort of invisible fence that was holding everyone at bay, thats how bad it was, brought back memories of our NT in '94. Whats the Hungarian going to do by himself ? The offense was NON EXISTANT, period.

Ehem, what defense ? So Drake, they cut some crosses down and prevented the score from being 7-0, not a bad performance at all, I'll agree. The THREE goals they copped was marvelously done, a Udinese that lives and dies with a single Iaquinta.........Well here comes Werder and Barca, and according to XXX you'll have no problem with another SPOUDAIA EMFANISH like tonights ! (LMAO x2)

Luckily, Barca thumped the Germans and hope dies last....(or maybe after matchday 3 for the Greek clubs)

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

Grow up you morons!!! Im talking to all the oly fans in this forum and all the pao fans in this forum... Yous guys r pathetic!!!! You take comfort in each others loses and try to debate each other to whose loss is worse????

Can’t u see that when you guys do this s%$#!, no one wins and the only people laughing at us are THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Both nationally and domestically Greece as a nation is suffering and all its people can do is bicker to each other back and forth??? And then you wonder why were morons??

If Greece were to die/be destroyed, no country has the power to destroy ellas except its people.... Which means you guys, so grow the ###### up?

P.S I don’t want to hear excuses like he started this or she started that, the fact of the matter is that you (you guys know who u r) were involved and didn’t have the common sense to see this....

P.S2 Im going to go for oly in Europe (I don’t care what any person says in here) for the following reasons:

1) If we continue to do s%$#! then pao its self wont b in Europe because there will only be one team aloud and the way things r looking pao will finish second again...

2) Were all ###### Greeks, red white, Green white, Yellow black, Black white were all the same... I hate oly but I will aim my hate towards them only in the league...

Sorry for the caps and Boldness but i want everyone in here to read this and think about what i said....

re i think u have been studying too much :whistle:

Greek football has gone to s**** and it would be a good kick up the ass if top 2 (i would like top 3) had to qualify for CL that why Pao and Aek qualify and leave the cheats out :D

And until a Greek team makes the finals get our spot back :ph34r:

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

Ellas as a Football nation is in Big Trouble (Greece, Oly, Pao)  :tdown:  :tdown:

Greek football has gone to s**** and it would be a good kick up the ass if top 2 (i would like top 3) had to qualify for CL that why Pao and Aek qualify and leave the cheats out :D

Hollywood unfortunately your Pao friend doesn't agree with u

fact is u know u can't beat Olympiakos head to head so u would rather then not qualify at all

fact is we will win the league this year and we will once again qualify to C.L. and u can watch us play for all i care

for good or for worse

anywayz lets all cheer for the Greek teams in the uefa cup tomorrow

at least we can all agree on that

The team played pretty ###### good today, but we were unlucky.

Gonzales hit the bar in the first half

We scored a goal and the ref gave an offenssive fault, while the first goal Udinese scored Nilsson was obviusly elboed in the back, which made easy for the Italian striker to head the ball in

Wooter and Haralabidis once more prooved how overestimated they are

They don't deserve to play in the Chapions League. I think that Haralabidis supergame agaisnt Wisla was nothing but an exception of his true value as a player.

Gonzales played excellent as a back half, but I would agree to keep him playing at that possition if we had an other "Dekari" up front. Samartean is gone and Haralabidis is not enough. So I think we basicaly dimish our scoring capabilities by denying Gonzales to play what he knows best and trusting Wooter up front...

I think that by next Summer: Wooter, Haralabids, Vydra, Gekas will be gone form the team if Malezani is still going to be in Charge.

Togerlle was ###### amezing. As far as I am concerned I think he and Olisadebe are going to make a super striker combination.

Nilsson was very dissapointing. He didn't cross one ball up front. I hope that he will become better int he future.

Dropi re paidia !!!

First our NT, then OLY and now PAO. As HOLLYWOOD said we are all Greeks and should take pride when any of our teams succeed regardless of outr local preferences.

I am worried for the future of Greek football as we are getting a lot of bad press as to the goining on with our local league, fans quality of pitches etc. If things continue in this way, we will certainly not be in the running to host any Euro tournaments.

Wooter was terible, charalambidis was less than accpetable and then my favorite whipping boy, Goumas, made sure the other team scored.

I've been a PAO fan all my life but it seems my energies are wasted, at least for this year.

Entaksei re CH, alla de mporoume na blepoume tis ellhnikes omades na katantoun san ton "Kokkinaiko" kai ton "Prasinaiko" sthn tainia me th Blaxopoulou. Ennia ksenoi paixtes kai ksenos proponhths, ti "ellhnikh" omada einai auto? Kai ta idia 8a ginoun me ton Olympiako an tou xronou o kokkalhs kanei tis megales metagrafes pou 8a mas pane (ypoti8etai) ston teliko tou CL...

Kserw pws de diafwneis gia tis akadhmies klp alla de blepw proodo pros auth thn katey8ynsh. Pairnoume ta bhmata tou mpasket kai an den kanei kati h UEFA oi ellhnikes omades 8a papsoun grhgora na einai ellhnikes.

i agree, with you that our teams shouldnt have 90% foreign players, but if you have a look, most of the big teams squads are constisting mostly of foreigners. arsenal, real, barca, ... all of them have a lot of foreign players. compared to pao, we had a lot of greeks playing on tuesday. nikopolidis, gerogatos, anatolakis, kostoulas, mavrogenidis, stoltidis. six greeks. our whole defence was greek (maybe it sucked because of that). i would really like to see more top greek players in the greek league, but as soon as they have left greece, they wont return before they have turned 30.

and about the academies. how do you think the kids should progress if they are called a "big talent" till their mid-twenties?! to bring in the talents greek football has the responsible ones have to change their way of thinking. our talents have to be given the chance to start playing with 17, 18, 19 years. only like that you can see if there is the hope of having a future star in your youth team.

just an example. do you know senderos from arsenal? a young swiss player, defender. around twenty years old. regular player for arsenal and now a player who is set for one of the swiss national team spots. why dont happen things like that in greece? to me it looks like a miracle that babangida and toure are playing and are seen as full members of the team, since both are 22-23 years old.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

http://www.harry-klynn.gr/klynngreek/index...999999999999999

ps. gavroi pliz dont compare us with u guys (i know it makes u more confortable)...we have proven ourselves in europe (apo arxeotaton xronon).

there is no atixia and ####. this is the story of your lives... we are not superstitious (that why number 13 is the luckiest of them all), nor primitive.

4 us, we have a tradition in europe... (thats why it hurts more).

when you talk about european football (and domestic) you should be looking at our feet, not our eyes...

we didnt play bad, but as we say: D.H.I, to apotelesma metrai. (for the last word use your imagination)

the "hate" feeling is mutual, and thats the way it should be (regarding the kazura of course,) it is part of the game & I LOOOVE THIS GAAAAME!!

as 4 greece, there is nothing we can do about it (only kazura); we are not involved in any way, and we are not payed millions in order to pretend to care (ref to players etc).

so, lets get back to business:

dont worry guys the sun in europe will shine again, AND IT WILL BE GREEN (any political ref is pure coincidence)

enjoy the attachment, pistevo ta lei ola...kie xana pros tin doxa trava trava trava

I can't understand some people(estw kai ligous) saying we played well last night!!!

Or Malezani and Gonzales saying that we were just unlucky...Maybe someone should show them

some tapes of Pao,4-5 years ago and then they will understand what it means to play well!

Giati den analambaneis tis euthynes sou re Malezani gia tin eikona tis omadas?Gia tis epiloges kai ta systimata sou?Pou oi paixtes paizoun les kai einai i Real Madritis,oti tha g*******me mono me to onoma..oxi kyrie!Prepei na trexeis kiolas kai na markareis kai ligaki!

Funny thing is that Goumas said, that their feet are getting heavy after 75' minute.An etrexan kiolas diladi pote tha klataran.......???Sto 20'?!?!

What I saw yesterday was another discrace for the team.Katantia!!And it was against the easiest team of the group which really did not show anything special,except Iaquinta!

Den thelw kan na skeftomai ti tha ginei stin Barcelona an exoume auta ta xalia kai oi alloi exoun oreksi!

Kai i amina epekse pliris(xwris vyntra :P )!!!Poios markare,poios etrexe,,,kaneis.Pou einai to kentro?!!Den kserw,mporei i omada na ekane syntirisi dynamewn en'opsei tou derby me to Levadeiako!

To xeirotero ap'ola einai oti den blepw mellon..giati dyskola tha ksefortothoume ola auta ta tsouroukia pou exoun mazeutei stin omada.

I moni lysi einai na paizoun leontiou,darlas,theodoridis,stathis,ganzev,tziolis,siontis,tripotseris sti basiki 11ada...Toulaxiston etsi tha doume ligo filotimo!!

a re kseftiles gavroi, fagate tria sto Kara kai milate ki apo pano.......anyway the game wasnt that bad but a great footballer changed everything in three minutes.....our defense had some holes but it was expected..the italians only had a few chances but a couple great passes by di natale and great finishes by iquaenta and their is your three goals....it seems are real problem is scoring...its a greek thing i guess....midfield was pretty good today and torghelle, with some help, i think well be alright...now we need to beet bremen at home, udi at home, bremen away and one tie with barca....good luck to us cuz we will need it... but its possilbe.............FORZA PANATHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and lets not forget pap didnt play that turned out to be key as he is our most dangerous striker and could have helped torghelle, and what the ###### is wooter doin in their ,...get him the ###### out...............malesani akous re canoli, bgalton exo ton kseftila kai bale kalitera ti giagia mou ti kalliopi

what melezani did was right

what the players did was right (bar wooter)

this quote on uefa by Melezani sums it up well

Alberto Malesani, Panathinaikos coach

I do not think the final score was a fair reflection of the game. We were still in with a chance of getting a result at 1-0 down but the brilliance of Iaquinta turned the match in Udinese's favour.

exactly.....

Malesanis tactics were absolutely PERFECT. Thats what you idiots who dont watch the game and judge, or dont know a damn thing about football in italy u can only read a scoreline.....

Udine has brillian attackers......they are faster than our players....and have solid defenders...if we went at them it would just leave us exposed in the back and vulnerable to their quick breaks and moves up front......

the entire time, even when 1-0 the team was PATIENT. That is the ONLY way to play against top rate italian teams....they want you to throw sloppy passes, so they can exploit it and turn them into goals.....we were patient and played POSSESSION instead of stupid long passes and it was quite impressive...we controlled the ball but the problem is Bidis and Wooter in this case have to eventually do something, make a fast run, a nice move, a quick shot......but they just dont have the skill to make that happen... Wooter especially was way too slow....we cant play that game with such little speed from those two....

We played fine, Malesani did things right. But when you are 1-0 down vs an italian team you have to be patient and the second you start rushing things youll get the 2nd goal and it will be too much to overcome...Defensively we were GOOD. first 70 mins we had one mistake....one guy got free on the wings and Seric jumped too early to clear the cross and Iaquinta was there.....thats IT. Kotsios, Gkoumas were great. the 2nd goal we were pushed up and Morris was too slow to catch Iaquinta...hes too damn fast...as for the 3rd Iaquinta made that goal from nothing.....fantastic move...

so please, enough of the bitching about the team, coach, management......the game was fine. we went to tie and in doing so caught another.......Udinese is a fantastic team.....that was bound to happen, and we didnt do any stupid mistakes, this is just football and we dont have the strength with Wooter and Bidis to make the attack very dangerous....midfield was all green yesterday.......and the team looked way better without Conceicao and Vyntra.............WAYyyyyyyy better. lets hope they get lost in Malpensa..... that was also a very good setup for PAO formation wise.....

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

Ellas as a Football nation is in Big Trouble (Greece, Oly, Pao)  :tdown:  :tdown:

pittman I agree u guys are better then us in europe ... I have said it over and over but forgive me for laughing when u lose...

in greece,, we are kings.. 8 titles in 9 years says it all..

and dont use the refs excuses because some losses to kerkira.. and your losses to us im not sure if u r aware,,, they do affect the standings u know that right ?

our last 3 titles were won by 2 points or less..

that loss to kerkira last year could have given u thte title had u won.

and lets not forget about the 3-0.. a tie the title is yours in 2003

now u can say/ well the refs this the refs that the rest of the protathlima..fine..

but the refs screwed aek and allowed you to stay 2nd place. last year. and u know that

we may be getting the refs pushes more then you.. but so do u guys and this does not make u less guilty.

thats why we brag about greece.,.. cause we win the exact same way,.as u guys !

us on the other hand... europe is a different story !

u make it all seem as if everything is fine in the green camp drake - 3 games and one point (osfp ionikos and udinese)

anyways - patience and results and the performance will come

the worst thing they can do now is pressure malezani

anyways - does anyone have clips of the goals?

"Udine has brillian attackers......they are faster than our players....and have solid defenders...if we went at them it would just leave us exposed in the back and vulnerable to their quick breaks and moves up front......"

Drako, better attackers, better defenders, what is left ? Galinovic, our midfield ? We were worhless and patience is irrelevant when we play like we played last night.

BTW, I live in Italy and watch all the teams and so do have an understanding of their football.

"Udine has brillian attackers......they are faster than our players....and have solid defenders...if we went at them it would just leave us exposed in the back and vulnerable to their quick breaks and moves up front......"

Drako, better attackers, better defenders, what is left ? Galinovic, our midfield ? We were worhless and patience is irrelevant when we play like we played last night.

BTW, I live in Italy and watch all the teams and so do have an understanding of their football.

i said solid defenders..........they werent bad.....and our midfield was better. We were not s%$#! last night....we just cant make the chances construct with players like Wooter and Bidis......if we had Iaquinta we would have been the ones with a 3-0 score!

no patience is NOT worthelss...... we play all the other games impatient like vs Wisla and get dominated....they played possesion, with the ball ON THE GROUND for a change and it was effective everywhere except up top where we need 2 better players on the wings to be dangerous and we would have taken that game....

once again you are only looking at the score.....you think that was playing badly???? did you see the wisla games? the first half of the Wisla game in Athens was almost as bad as we played in Rizoupoli!!!!!! :angry: :angry: .......to me its good seeing the team not make stupid mistakes and passes (VYNTRA VYNTRA CONCEICAO) and wasting the ball with long passes that just lose us possesion and getting a few solid chances... Id rather see the team play smart which they did, but when the time came to push we got caught by a great team with great talent......i dont know how you dont see that.....Malesani said it because it was true and not because hes saving his ass...

as for Adoni------

how do i do that??? i said we played a lot better than the score indicated and that the team looked good to me just got unlucky and dont have the speed to press on udine's defense and control iaquinta/di natale........

things are going to get better....we played 2 games in a ethniki yeah we lost to OSFP after players had 0 energy and a suspended/injured team tied ionikos....who really arent that awful....theres still time to find our form and Levadiakos is next so we can start by giving them a 3-0.....were not in an urgent crisis yet...

Archived