Phantis Forums

Udinese - Panathinaikos

i simply cant believe this!

the media is praising galinovic and torghelle :o  :blink:  :blink:

well galinovic did not make many things right today and ok torghelle did run and press but he was almost never dangerous whenever he did recieve the ball!

a job for a attacker is also to go free of the defenders whenever we try to attack and he certenly did not do that

I think this is a little harsh. Torghelle received no service at all and as you can see he is no sprinter!!! But he battled on for PFC. Your goal keeper was not THAT bad but the defence . . .ahem, well I say nothing.

Wooter hmmm he can "WooT" off! It's a team game mate!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We made all these metagrafes and they turned out to be rubbish. These players do not have the passion to wear the jersey. We need to built a team around youth players from academies. If our young teams can compete with the be the rest in europe, then we must give priority to these youngsters.

Just like previous teams in the past, we must base our team with more local product, instead of imports.

Until then, we will continue to get smashed in europe. Udinese isn't a big team of europe, yet they humiliated us.....

hello boys & girls,

just came back from the kafenion!

ton ipiame panigirika!!!!

re pittman, 8ymasai pou sou elega na mh panhgyrizete pou kseftilistikame emeis xtes?

Kako paixnidi sto megalytero meros kai o Pao edeikse oti den eixe dynameis na parei to mats. Mono oi mpallies tou Gonzalez aksizan, autos o an8rwpos exei diabhth sta podia! Alla kai oi Italoi markaran ta panta sto diko tous miso, bebaia an sas markaran kai pio pshla to skor 8a htan megalytero.

Monh sobarh dikaiologia se sxesh me ton Olympiako htan o Iaquinta, paixtaras o an8rwpos. An eixan enan tetoio oi ksylokopoi oi Norbhgoi xtes 8a eixame faei alla dyo mpallakia. Apo thn allh omws, den eixate ton typo kai tous opadous na sas fouskwnoun ta myala gia peripato. Ki edw einai to aksio aporias : synh8ws o Pao ta paei kala otan den exei megales prosdokies (anti8eta me ton Osfp opou h ypotimhsh tou antipalou einai kanonas).

Xalia maura gia to ellhniko podosfairo fetos, as elpisoume oti h dikaiologia tou anetoimou twn omadwn exei kapoia bash akomh. Ki as elpisoume akomi oti oi alles omades 8a kanoun kati. Pantws o Pao den exei xasei akomh thn opoia mikrh pi8anothta prokrishs enw emeis malllon me to zori 8a palepsoume gia trith 8esh.

Sorry guys but Oly and PAO are not Greek teams anymore they are simply teams in the Greek league - 2 Greek starters and a sub - they do not have the GREEK passion

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah, we saw the greek passion of anatolakis, georgatos, mavrogenidis, kostoulas and nikopolidis. if giannakopoulos would have stayed and we would have had another greek on toures position we would have gotten at least two more goals.

We made all these metagrafes and they turned out to be rubbish. These players do not have the passion to wear the jersey. We need to built a team around youth players from academies. If our young teams can compete with the be the rest in europe, then we must give priority to these youngsters.

Just like previous teams in the past, we must base our team with more local product, instead of imports.

Until then, we will continue to get smashed in europe. Udinese isn't a big team of europe, yet they humiliated us.....

HHHMMMMM it sound like that's what all the Greek teams need.

The funny thing is that we can go back and forth a million times and this will NEVER solve the fact that our teams can't play in Europe.

What Greek soccer needs is to be more stable in all areas and then the results will show not only domestically but also internationally.

For right now just enjoys our clubs shut your mouths everyone, and support our teams on and off the field!!

:gr:

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

yeah, we saw the greek passion of anatolakis, georgatos, mavrogenidis, kostoulas and nikopolidis. if giannakopoulos would have stayed and we would have had another greek on toures position we would have gotten at least two more goals.

Entaksei re CH, alla de mporoume na blepoume tis ellhnikes omades na katantoun san ton "Kokkinaiko" kai ton "Prasinaiko" sthn tainia me th Blaxopoulou. Ennia ksenoi paixtes kai ksenos proponhths, ti "ellhnikh" omada einai auto? Kai ta idia 8a ginoun me ton Olympiako an tou xronou o kokkalhs kanei tis megales metagrafes pou 8a mas pane (ypoti8etai) ston teliko tou CL...

Kserw pws de diafwneis gia tis akadhmies klp alla de blepw proodo pros auth thn katey8ynsh. Pairnoume ta bhmata tou mpasket kai an den kanei kati h UEFA oi ellhnikes omades 8a papsoun grhgora na einai ellhnikes.

if u didnt see this game, keep your mouth shut because u have no idea what happened. It wasnt that bad. We just couldnt make it happen up top and got caught trying to push up to a forward no team from greece can control.

enough already.

just got back from watching the game...........

guys this was not a 3-0 game......PAO dominated the midfield....no doubt or question......defensively we were strong......

i said this before when udin played the geys...Vicenzo Iquanta is a WORLD CLASS PLAYER.......3 goals tonight......he has the speed of shevchenko, the strength of Charisteas/Baptista and the finishing flair and instict of the old Pippo Inzaghi........###### amazing player anyone who says otherwise really has no goddamn clue what they are talking about.....he wont be at Udine much longer unless he really wants to stay......guarantee you that Milan, Juve, Chelsea, Barca, will be after him again.....

we pressed up more and Udine got us on the break....typical italian move...defense was GREAT the whole game but we just cant match this guy and attack at the same time.....thats the game....as for up top is the real problem.......Wooter is not skilled enough nor fast enough to make an impact up there......Bidis wasnt bad but we need better and faster to make things happen.......

Torghelle is a great player too.....fast and strong...what we NEED

as for Malesani.....guys he did great today....He did exactly what he should.....We were calm, cautious and kept the ball on the ground and possesion was ours (though the Uefa doesnt say so thats pure bullshit.....) and we waited for opportunities to happen and we didnt get enough and they didnt go in.......Malesani's approach was flawless...but we dont have the players to hold it.... thats football....i am happy with the way the team played, and the 3-0 scoreline isnt representing how we played...and trust me i am happy to attack the team when they play like s%$#!.....

also the defense/team was WAY BETTER WITHOUT VYNTRA!!!!! HOLY CRAP THEY WERE ORGANIZED AND PATIENT!!!!!

the defense was actually good !!!!! Galinovic was sloppy and towards the 2/3 goal Morris was too damn slow!!!!!

dont be down.. the points are lost but we improved...dont look at the scoreline....... we will beat Bremen and Udine at home....maybe UEFA but we can make a decent run there......

Unless PAO builds a concrete defense, forget it. I don't agree that the problem PAO has is that we have different players on the line-up.... simply, they're not all that good.

In 5 formal matches this year, we've taken 10 goals!!!!!!!!!

And, yes, I think all the teams are making a big mistake by not reflecting their ethnicity in their lineup. The sport is losing because too many people come and go, who don't really care about the team & the fans but only for $$$$$$. It's hard for the fans to identify with such a team......

Lastly, the CL proves that you need something that Greek teams don't have in order to compete seriously.

Regardless of the quality every player should give 100% at least most of the time. OK, some can't pass 1 yard away, can't drible, can't run fast, etc (you'd expect that no one of such bad caliber would be playing for PAO, but they do!), but what pisses me off completely is that I see players walking casually on the pitch, and watch other players, instead of getting involved with grit!

Giving the game was at the Friuli, I say it was a good result for you guys because it could have been five or six. Einai oi ora tou Malesani na stamatisei na travai m alakia, and put a team together because it looks like Pao, along with my beloved Thrylos are out to shame Greek teams in Europe. What to we have to do to be competitive in Europe. I cant bloody understand it!

if u didnt see this game, keep your mouth shut because u have no idea what happened. It wasnt that bad. We just couldnt make it happen up top and got caught trying to push up to a forward no team from greece can control.

enough already.

just got back from watching the game...........

guys this was not a 3-0 game......PAO dominated the midfield....no doubt or question......defensively we were strong......

i said this before when udin played the geys...Vicenzo Iquanta is a WORLD CLASS PLAYER.......3 goals tonight......he has the speed of shevchenko, the strength of Charisteas/Baptista and the finishing flair and instict of the old Pippo Inzaghi........###### amazing player anyone who says otherwise really has no goddamn clue what they are talking about.....he wont be at Udine much longer unless he really wants to stay......guarantee you that Milan, Juve, Chelsea, Barca, will be after him again.....

we pressed up more and Udine got us on the break....typical italian move...defense was GREAT the whole game but we just cant match this guy and attack at the same time.....thats the game....as for up top is the real problem.......Wooter is not skilled enough nor fast enough to make an impact up there......Bidis wasnt bad but we need better and faster to make things happen.......

Torghelle is a great player too.....fast and strong...what we NEED

as for Malesani.....guys he did great today....He did exactly what he should.....We were calm, cautious and kept the ball on the ground and possesion was ours (though the Uefa doesnt say so thats pure bullshit.....) and we waited for opportunities to happen and we didnt get enough and they didnt go in.......Malesani's approach was flawless...but we dont have the players to hold it.... thats football....i am happy with the way the team played, and the 3-0 scoreline isnt representing how we played...and trust me i am happy to attack the team when they play like s%$#!.....

also the defense/team was WAY BETTER WITHOUT VYNTRA!!!!! HOLY CRAP THEY WERE ORGANIZED AND PATIENT!!!!!

the defense was actually good !!!!! Galinovic was sloppy and towards the 2/3 goal Morris was too damn slow!!!!!

dont be down.. the points are lost but we improved...dont look at the scoreline....... we will beat Bremen and Udine at home....maybe UEFA but we can make a decent run there......

i agree with drakos

If we play like we played against Udinese i think we will do good this year

The only disappointment for Pao was Wooter. Everyone else did good :tup:

And like Drakos said Udinese have some up and coming players there that wont be there for long so we'll see how Udinese are after the next transfer window

And all u Oly fans cant even compare ur crappy team to ours u lost against a STRUGGLING Norwegian team in GREECE

vs our team losing to a top ITALIAN team in ITALY

Guest Protathlitis

3-0 to the home team

well done Protathlitis

thats three vaselo games in a row youve picked the exact score line. 3-1, 4-1,3-0 :nw:

not quite enough of a tsonda though for me to hammer like you did us (thats not saying that the hammering we got wasnt completely deserved)

well done Protathlitis

thats three vaselo games in a row youve picked the exact score line. 3-1, 4-1,3-0 :nw:

not quite enough of a tsonda though for me to hammer like you did us (thats not saying that the hammering we got wasnt completely deserved)

but I also called the 3-0

WELL DONE MAN

can u predct the lottery #?

slick 13 where arer you?

at least ur honest :)

anyways alls not lost our seasons just started and its our first game in CL if anything like D:Ream said "things can only get better" :gr:

Posted Image

haha to a team that plays in the C.L for the first tim ever

at least we lost to a regular (but weakened) c.l opponent!

its ok boyz ehete to levadiako this weekend

e re gelia pou that kanoume if you lose but im sure the ref will not allow that

mate i wouldnt be laughing....

we lost to an ITALIAN team in ITALY

THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT UR TEAM

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

u still lost 3-0 to a beginner in the c.l

u guys are so great in europe u should not have had problems with this team !!

besides dont mind us after all u guys represent greece year in year out nice presentation

3-0 !!!!

im not even going to reply to that malak1a u just stated

sounds like ur proud of osfp :LOL:

no im not proud but like u and I we take comfort for some reason in the enemies halia

our case your loss your cxase our loss

your loss is 100x worse than ours

U lost to a team worse than Wisla we lost AWAY but WON at HOME 4 - 1

U LOST at HOME 3 - 1

sure if it makes u comfortable we lost to an opponent AWAY then whatever rocks ur boat.

Just shows with the titles u have won in Greece u are blinded by what a joke OSFP is and will be exposed to Europe once again :LOL:

Archived