Phantis Forums

Udinese - Panathinaikos

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we where in the match for about 73 mins. after that nothing

bidis has fallen into darkness along with wooter and malezani still loves them :nw: :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup:

i see malezani last game is against werder if we dont win !

skypna vardinogianni(like last year where schoum was fired cause we played awfull against psv)

and as u have seen torghelle is nothing special at the moment

well all i heard was how oly was gunna ease past rosenborg..so wheres that talk now..everyone shut their moths..thats why i didnt say s%$#! before the games..cause everyone talks their team up and gets embarrsed....so to everyone..THINK

pao 123 its sad cause for both teams the on;ly bright spot in both games is the other teams losses..

i feel for you. but my trash talking is intended to only the usual suspects in here who trash our team left and right...

slick13.. ella ston pappou....

Some of you guys are like little boys..... Grow up! All this garbage is pointless! Greek teams aren't all that good. Period. They show what they're worth in euro play. I don't see a difference between losing 3-0, 3-1, or just losing and not doing much in euro. Whatever the people say on either side that they have high goals in europe, they don't have the mentality and don't set up their teams to do so.

As for PAO, he needs a defense soon. We know Vyntra is garbarge, but Kotsios and Goumas aren't the great defensive backs we need. Biscan is another garbage (played for Udineze today). Wooter isn't good either. Flavio, please....send him back... Too many WASHED-UP players in my opinion.

Any team that has players that behave like tourists can't do great things.... When I see our players watching and not getting involved in the action it shows that they don't have either the work ethic or the mentality of a great player. Same with Ionikos' goal last week, same tonight (see the video)....

The only positive is that PAO is going to be knocked out quickly from any title pursuit, so actually Melisani may built a team as long as he doesn't look at names & their contracts (hint against Flavio).

Such an uprepared team is not worth to be in the CL. Congrats to Udinize!!!!

PS>Perhaps we should feel lucky we didn't play this game in Spain... otherwise, it might have been a record-breaker!

we lost today..got embarrsed by a side that we should have run with the whle game..our team is in a wreck, malezani made mistakes, the layers made mistakes and no one was in tune with each other...we are missing two starting forwards and a central player..we have too look for the next match this weekend then to bremen...our team needs t be more technically and mentally prepared...thats the bottom line, we need more heart...our erformance today was below par, our defense did well in spurts but were not consistant and our attack had no flow to it..wooter is useless, eki is playing too far back..we cant rely on set pieces, our team needs to create some goals from field play and we just arent connecting...

sadly no win for any of our teams in the cl yet.

how weird football can be. i havent heard anything of this iaquinta in the past and now he will most probably be transferred to a better team quite soon. hopefully you will get better results in the next matches.

i just cant understand that some people in here are anti-osfp and anti-pao instead of vazelos and gavros. guys, havent you understood that our league is going down the drain? osfp hasnt done much in europe for years, except 98/99 and last year where we nearly advanced. and pao doesnt remind the european team nearly every greek was proud of.

instead of always fighting about which team is better we really should start thinking about what has to be changed.

both kokkalis and vardinogiannis seem to just rely on domestic success. why is it that our teams most of the times arent able to give 100% over 90 minutes? why is it that small teams like thun today or basel two years ago were able to play the big ones even? they have way smaller budgets than our teams and still are able to compete somehow. our teams just havent the physical abilities and the right mentality to compete in europe.

i know that pao was quite successful the last years, but from last year on something has changed. instead that our "big" teams progress and close the gap between them and the big european teams the gap starts opening again. maybe it is a bit early to judge both teams, but after these starts of pao and osfp things dont really look good for both.

we may have lost 3-1 buyt we played a bit better

after all we dominated the game but the ball would not go iin and the defence just collapsed like paos'S DID AFTER THE 73RD MINUTE!

gelao oti hasan kiatfi kleo apo ta halia tou greek soccer and yes that includes PAO as well not just us!

sadly no win for any of our teams in the cl yet.

how weird football can be. i havent heard anything of this iaquinta in the past and now he will most probably be transferred to a better team quite soon. hopefully you will get better results in the next matches.

i just cant understand that some people in here are anti-osfp and anti-pao instead of vazelos and gavros. guys, havent you understood that our league is going down the drain? osfp hasnt done much in europe for years, except 98/99 and last year where we nearly advanced. and pao doesnt remind the european team nearly every greek was proud of.

instead of always fighting about which team is better we really should start thinking about what has to be changed.

both kokkalis and vardinogiannis seem to just rely on domestic success. why is it that our teams most of the times arent able to give 100% over 90 minutes? why is it that small teams like thun today or basel two years ago were able to play the big ones even? they have way smaller budgets than our teams and still are able to compete somehow. our teams just havent the physical abilities and the right mentality to compete in europe.

i know that pao was quite successful the last years, but from last year on something has changed. instead that our "big" teams progress and close the gap between them and the big european teams the gap starts opening again. maybe it is a bit early to judge both teams, but after these starts of pao and osfp things dont really look good for both.

VERY well put

:tup:

Look,pao fans, everyone knows that greek clubs thrive more at home than they do away, its not like we lost at home against rosenberg, there are still 9 points to take from home

9 points :o

in case u dont know we are playing barcelona in 1 of theese games and both our totally out-of-form keeper and our defense will really get humiliated by ronaldinho and co.

and with absolutely no fire-power up front who will score? torghelle :LOL:

our only hope for the future is oli and pap

i simply cant believe this!

the media is praising galinovic and torghelle :o :blink: :blink:

well galinovic did not make many things right today and ok torghelle did run and press but he was almost never dangerous whenever he did recieve the ball!

a job for a attacker is also to go free of the defenders whenever we try to attack and he certenly did not do that

9 points :o

in case u dont know we are playing barcelona in 1 of theese games and both our totally out-of-form keeper and our defense will really get humiliated by ronaldinho and co.

and with absolutely no fire-power up front who will score? torghelle :LOL:

our only hope for the future is oli and pap

ahhh... ye o' little faith, theres still a month b4 that game, plenty of time to mend.

hello boys & girls,

just came back from the kafenion!

ton ipiame panigirika!!!!

dont worry guys, Malesani said it: we will be ready in 5 years...

wooter should be banned from the team (he was all around the game, but olo paparies).

anyway, i rest on our history in europe, &will have pleasant dreams,

over n out,

turlu,

Lama

Archived