Phantis Forums

Udinese - Panathinaikos

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm optimistic about today....Has anyone noticed that today it will be the first time that PAO will play with Kwtsios,Morris,Goumas,Nilson and Seric....at last??Although I heard that Goumas has aproblem with his knee or something.. :tdown: I hope he can and will play tonight...

COME ON PAO

ELLAS EYRWPH PANATHINAIKOS.......

even though some of you green fellows nearly made me change my mind, i want to wish you good luck for tonight.

hopefully you will win the match and get some points for greece. if we arent able i hope that at least your team will be able to keep greece where it is. if even you struggle, then our country will fall back again and it will be even more difficult to improve greek football. we dont need just the top three teams in europe, but also the "smaller" ones, like aigaleo, xanthi, etc. who would have the chance to play with the big ones and earn some money.

good luck again.

Who's fault is it that our country struggles????

i think we all have a fair idea what the answer is!!!!!!!

TSIRKO THS EUROPHS... OLYMPILAGOS!! :LOL:

As for tonite.... i honestly believe we will come back from italy with a win.....

Udinese 0 - PAO 1 (Goumas)

and u call your last 2 c.l campaigns of grabbing the uefa spot and losing in the 32 not a factor in why greece lost that 3rd spot.?

which team has provided other teams in greece with a chance to participate in europe????

ase mas twra re... stick to the greek league where everything is already programed for your super omada :LOL:

Last yr fonazate thn rosenberg kafenio... 2-0 at home and 2-2 away....

so please tell me LAGO... if they are a kafenio what does that make ur team????

:LOL:

Well I think that we would defenantly had 3 teams in the Chapions League by now if everything was fair and square in Greece.

-Pao would normaly win most of the titles and have time to program each season for the Chapions league without having to face qualifiers. With the use of the Chapionship prim we would be able to pay and keep all those good players we have let go all this time. We wouldn't have to reprogram our team every single season.

- Even Aek would have done better in the Chapions League than Osfp ever since 1996. Because truth be told. Aek is a non-Euro caliber team only for the past 2 seasons. It wasn't long since the last time the had 6 draws in 6 games and lots of bad lack...

why would we ordain Pao as constant league winners

b/c thats the Pao mind of things that wut they do is all good for the Greek league

thats ###### bullshit

u guys are the problem as well all Greek teams stink in European play as of late be at least honest about that for god sake

godamn shuttup about who does more in europe......

its only common sense that it was PAO.....we made it past the group stages a few years ago, beating big teams, not getting slaughtered, and making the some core players for the EURO 2004 winners such as Karagkounis, Seitaridis, Nikopolidis, Fyssas, Basinas.......

back to the GAME....

We're missing players so I'll be content with a draw. If we play well and still lose but only by a goal I'll still be happy.

I just hope Galinovic doesnt try any Antonaki moves and have the ball spin over his head and into the net. B)

Stain those Udinese jerseys with green blood :box:

;)

Archived