Phantis Forums

Udinese - Panathinaikos

for some reason im predicting a draw.

BTW DRAKOS got any pics of that lucky xaskol?

Did u get it from any of the important Pao games?

Tell us why its so lucky :)

i just call it lucky......it is my first kaskol i had even when i was a kid i dont remember where i got it i think i got on a basket matchday......i havent been to too many matches but everytime ive gone to one weve won and the only tie i was at i did not have it........

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Manolis and Papadopoulos are the only but great loses for this game.I hope Leontiou plays,he kind remind me of Mykland and hope he reaches him, and not Andric :tdown: (no matter what he did vs Wisla,,,no faith in him!!!) or Tziolis that seem very anxious every time he plays.

I will be very happy with a draw, although I don't see it come.

CL games demand a great defense line and ours sucks!!And the attacking line is not something special as well,especially in this game with our two best attackers out!

We will need extra help.... :hypocrite:

line up:

------------------galinovic-------------------

--nilsson---vyntra----morris---seric--

---bides---biscan---gonzales--leontiou---wooter

----------------torghele---------------- (gekas is doubtful as well!!!)

is it a pao one whats it say on it just interested :)

alright here it is.........i wasnt entirely serious about the lucky thing..i just say it for fun......i havent been to many PAO games i wasnt really allowed to go when i was young (that and it was way too far with no metro/train) but i got to see PAO play basket when they were in Glyfada.......i moved to america for 5 years and when i finally came back to greece for summers/when games were being played i have seen a few games and friendlies.....

PAO-Espanyol 2-1 (filiko)

PAO-Kallithea 5-0 (filiko)

PAO-Kallithea 1-0 (Warzycha in the 92!!!!! the kaskol luck begins)

PAO-PAOK 3-0

PAO-Proodeftiki 3-1

AEK-PAO 2-2 (no kaskol....... ;) )

PAO-Ksanthi 3-1

PAO-Panionios 4-0

PAO-PAOK 2-1 (late kotadinou winner)

PAO-Wisla 4-1 (2 late winners!)

PAO-Benneton (we had to win 7 to qualify and we did)

PAO-Vojvodina 3-1 set (volley, must win game.....we did)

so i just call the kaskol lucky.......its unfourtunate i missed the derby vs the geys i had to go back to school, otherwise we would have won :P

Posted Image

but then again......my ellas scarf was lucky till brazil match.......only game i didnt have it was russia........ :whistle:

:P

So,on Wednesday he have the game against Udinese but on Sunday he have a game against Iwnikos...In this match we won't have:Morris,Kwtsios,Pappadopoulos and maybe one of the Gkekas,Mantzios,Andrich,Wooter!! :o :blink: :( Wooter has an injury in his ankle but they believe that if he trains today with the team he'll be all right until Sunday.Gkekas returned from Kazakstan feeling a pain in his knee but the magnitikh tomografia bgike katharh so tomorrow we'll know if he's going to play.Pappadopoulos is out for two weeks :tdown: .Mantzios didn't play at all against Kazakstan because of a tenontitida but if he trains today he'll be ok for Sunday.Andrich is getting better but he won't be ready against Iwnikos.

Goumas will play,thank God,so is Manwlis! :tup: Today Malezani called all the players to Paiania from noon(12) and they'll stay there until probably 20.00.They'll watch videos,train and have lunch all together.According to the newspaper this happens for the first time.

It looks like Malezani will come up against Udinesse with:

------------Galanovich

Vydra--Morris--Kotsios--Serich

--------Adrich-----Biscan(Tziolis)*

Haralabides--------------Wooter

(Nilsson)*

--------------Gonzales

---------------Togerle(Manzios)*

*subs

if vyntra plays forget it........:tdown:

we will lose 3-0

he cannot mark Di Michele, Di Natale, Gulley, or Iaquinta........we have Nilsson we should play him instead..... our defense is very shaky and we need a REAL presence back there to settle it....Nilsson is an obvious better choice based off of experience and that Vyntra is horrendous every game.

I wouldn't trust Nilsson as a right back as yet. Vydra has more games under his belt.

Look Grace mentioned a 3 centerbacks system.

We could have a lineup without Vydra with Nilson as a right back as well but I saw malezani using lately the 442 system again.

the lineup could as well be like:

Nilson--Goumas--Morris--Kotsios--Serich

---------Biscan-------------Adrich

Haralabidis-----------------Gonzales

-----------------Togerle

But I wouldn't trust this:

Nilson--2 center backs--Serich as yet. At least at the game against Apoel Nilson didn't show much as a right back.

People, I hope that Malezani will return to the system with 3 center-backs, he was using during the preparation of the team. That is, 3-4-2-1.

---Morris---Gkoumas---Kwtsios---

Nilsson--Biscan---Leontiou--Seric

-------Mbides------Gonzalez-------

---------------Torgele---------------

I think that Tziolis or Adric (if he is OK) could play instead of Leontiou (although I prefer Leontiou). Now if Gkekas is available, he can change it to 3-4-1-2 with Gkekas and Torgele attacking!

I think we have chance for a draw, and if we're lucky, a win (although extremely difficult)

I saw the udinese vs roma game today on t.v and the only players I'm worried about on there team is those 2 21 year old mavri midd's they are good other then that they are nothing special. I still think we can win with the worst case scenerio a draw

no no no

if we play like today and like with trinos we will loose 4-1 or something like that.

we need to start without both biscan(biscan needs a break cause he has yet to gell with the rest) and gekas well he is out of form.

but then again torghelle dont look that good either.

we are in crisis if we loose this game

With Morris,Kwtsio,Gouma ,Torgelle and why not Leontiou I'm optimistic about Wednesday.But they must be patient and calm.They should just show that they deserve being there and that they deserve more.I really have faith in this team and I hope we'll see by far better match than today!

You see torghelle for 20min and u already dont rate him as a good player????

I recon if he played from the start today instead of gkeka... we would have won easily....

He is a very good player... he needs more than 20min on the pitch to show what he can do!!!!!!!

do u really think torghelle would have comed to us if he had offers from good premiership teams?

he is international class but not a super attacker.

You see torghelle for 20min and u already dont rate him as a good player????

I recon if he played from the start today instead of gkeka... we would have won easily....

He is a very good player... he needs more than 20min on the pitch to show what he can do!!!!!!!

do u really think torghelle would have comed to us if he had offers from good premiership teams?

he is international class but not a super attacker.

Come on,edw o Rivaldo came to gabros!! :blink: :P Maybe Torgelle's not a super attacker but at the moment I think he's better than Gkekas.....

Archived