Phantis Forums

Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)

slick13

I saw the goals as well and he could esily have had 4 or 5. At least he is finding himself in these positions.

Charisteas can only dream of finishing the way Samara did on the weekend.

Bravo Giorgo! You're world class!

agreed, however Achristeas will likely start over him again.......its ridiuclous...Samaras was lethal....he had other great chances in the game too...on the highlights he looked quite easily several times superior than any other Greek striker...

• 3 weeks later...

nothing much samaras could do vs wigan. he wasnt getting the right service up front. just a shocking day for man city as a team.

samaras is the future of greece nt

• 1 month later...
Man City got their 1st away win of the season against in form Aston Villa winning 3-1. Man City were superb and Samaras got 2 assists. The first assist was a carbon copy of the goal Patsa got against Bosnia, the second he played a neat 1-2 with Distin who outpaced the defender and scored.

Samaras played well last weekend against Liverpool (had 2 on target shots) but they lost 1-0 unfortunately and he was brought in the 70th or 75th for some reason. If he wasn't injured, I don't why he was started. The game would have been a lot different.

He was dropped because he's been crap all season! He's too lazy and unless everyone else is doing the work around him he's pretty useless. He only has 2 goals this season and they came in the same game!!! I don't blame Stuart Pearce for rotating the front line because Samaras has 1 good game every 7-8 games. Vassell, Coraddi, & Dikov are the other forwards and they are all crap, i suppose Vassell is average. If City had 4 decent strikers Samaras would never play.

I am not sure if this was meant to be a joke. The video added by "Amanatidis18" and it's titled "Samaras the Greek Ronaldinhio"!!! It contains four or five nice moves by Samaras in various games. Then, at the very end it has the best one: Haristeas' scoring header against Portugal :rolleyes:

Edited by cyberfish

• 2 weeks later...

De mporo na katalavo tous opadous tis City.Poia nomizoun oti einai i omada tous,i United?To oti einai apo tin idia poli de simainei oti einai kai to idio omadara.Ti paihtes theloun?Ronaldinho kai etsi?De tous ftanei pou tosa hronia paizoun Premier league?

De mporo na katalavo tous opadous tis City.Poia nomizoun oti einai i omada tous,i United?To oti einai apo tin idia poli de simainei oti einai kai to idio omadara.Ti paihtes theloun?Ronaldinho kai etsi?De tous ftanei pou tosa hronia paizoun Premier league?

em Ginane k autoi anthropoi :P

• Argy changed the title to Giorgos Samaras ‒ (retired)
  • Argy locked this topic