OSFP - AEK

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK is coming to Karaiskaki

this time it will have fans

AEK will be on a high after there late winner v OFI but so will be Olympiakos

who dominated Aigaleo but the score line doesn't truly translate how dominate Olympiakos appeared

Olympiakos will win

Rixte 3 stin AEK giati mas ehoun prixei ta a**** kai teleutaia kerdizoun me heria, petsina penalti, faul ston amuntiko,athooseis gia fapes, kai me aperanti kolofardia se olo to protathlima!!

3-0 Oly. B)

Na parei kai ena titlo parigorias o Gauros.. :P

Rixte 3 stin AEK giati mas ehoun prixei ta a**** kai teleutaia kerdizoun me heria, petsina penalti, faul ston amuntiko,athooseis gia fapes, kai me aperanti kolofardia se olo to protathlima!!

3-0 Oly. B)

Re sis afton to Papa pou ton vrikate...tis proalles...pou irthe kai sas ekane eulogima....

Pia ine h Specialita tou.... Ta Dokaria ? H h straves grammes tou terma ?

who dominated Aigaleo but the score line doesn't truly translate how dominate Olympiakos appeared

Did you say scoreline or goalline ?

your not funny

u trying to instigate where Aigaleo almost scored but the ball didn't past the line if i am correct

it didn't and then Olympiakos finally finished them off like we will vs AEK at Karaiskaki

Man Kariskaki is s%$#!, how did that goal not go in, its physically impossible, unless of course, the dirt behind the goal is steep... CHEATERS!!!

AEK thrashed olym in the first leg so im gonna say 1-1, i hope AEK can take thre unforgetable season that extra foot, not in the league obviously, but in the cup.

Pao drew with AEK in AEK and then they beat us 3-1, y cant they do the same with olym?

3-0 Oly. B)

Re sis...me ipane anthropi pou htane sto Karaiskaki ...oti molis akousane sto Karaiskai to 3 : 2 ths Kritis ....katsane h gavri stis Kerkides oli kato san xesmeni...kai ta matia tous htane oloadia....

3-0 Oly. B)

Re sis...me ipane anthropi pou htane sto Karaiskaki ...oti molis akousane sto Karaiskai to 3 : 2 ths Kritis ....katsane h gavri stis Kerkides oli kato san xesmeni...kai ta matia tous htane oloadia....
:LOL: top laugh man

kai ti perimenes na deis apo ton tsoukali kai tin parea tou

Man Kariskaki is s%$#!, how did that goal not go in, its physically impossible, unless of course, the dirt behind the goal is steep... CHEATERS!!!

AEK thrashed olym in the first leg so im gonna say 1-1, i hope AEK can take thre unforgetable season that extra foot, not in the league obviously, but in the cup.

Pao drew with AEK in AEK and then they beat us 3-1, y cant they do the same with olym?

watch your mouth

i mean u want to talk about s%$#! lets talk about your run down, so called stadium leoforos

C.L. won't even allow a game to be played there any more

while other teams and players praise our beautiful new stadium

now how didn't the ball cross the line i don't know but again we had some many chances to score so it just evened out

AEKada dream for the cup will end on wednesday

panathinaiko-trifili aek played the second half better and osfp the first one.the had 5 dokaria but that s not my fault.aek so far hasn t beat us yet and i don t see that happening wednesday.the reason is1) we have better quality players from aek,pao.(not a better team ,better players,ribo sunday he was one show man.)2 nobody has beat osfp at karaiskaki,greek teams,(our fans are kind of to much for all of you little rabbits.) about the dirt being to steep i have nothing to tell you just that you must be really ponemenos vazelos so you can say kotsanes from time to time.o giatros eipe na sou leme nai so yeah dog you are right are stadium is a damn trap you got us.damn :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :blink: :blink:

one comment for pao+aek fans.guys you know you play each other in a couple of weeks so one of you might lose point or points and for pao especially you play at toumpa also so untill you win both games you shouldn t talk to much because from first place you could end up third.not 100% but you never know.so relax :D

molis akousane sto Karaiskai to 3 : 2 ths Kritis ....katsane h gavri stis Kerkides oli kato san xesmeni...

diladh, oti kanane ta aekakia sthn TH21 meta to goal tou djole ?

ehei tsonta apopse sou leo. thumase ti egine sto karaiksaki otan htan adeio ? :ph34r:

our line-up (most probably):

-------------------------------------------nikopolidis-----------------------------------------

mavrogenidis-----------anatolakis---------------------kostoulas-------------------pantos

maric (castillo)---------stoltidis------------------------djordjevic---------------georgatos

--------------------------rivaldo-------------------------giovanni---------------------------

if we play like in the first half in oaka we should win 2-0. if we play like in the second half it'll be a tie with aek hitting the posts ten times this time. :P

Archived