Phantis Forums

Who Supports who in Greece

Evergreen

the ignorance of pao countinues

what about Sir Alex Ferguson is he ignorent too
Alex Ferguson has faced many european teams while with Manu .

He has probably said that for many teams not just PAO

If he called your team the best he has seen ,, then what do u call teams has has lost to in the C.L finals?

He probably wanted to say "they are the best team from all the non super powers"

But dont get me wrong its still a great honor none the less but that was 4 years ago.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very easy to twist an argument around even when you have no evidence whatsoever.... I even say this... Not only we were not pushed last year, but Oly was favoured again in most matches!!!

There were many seasons that not only you wouldn't deserve to be champions but if it wasn't for the Kokkalis employees referees, you wouldn't have even made it in the UEFA cup.... ;)

heres evidence for you

-the 2-2 at leoforos (with your employee douros)

-your 2 comeback on paok after being down 1-0

-coming back to tie aek in the kipello at the 95th with aek down 2 players

-whos being ignorant now?

There were many seasons that not only you wouldn't deserve to be champions but if it wasn't for the Kokkalis employees referees, you wouldn't have even made it in the UEFA cup.... ;)

-so after getting smashed 3-0 at rizoupoli now u wils say U guys deserved the title that year ?

The 1 year we did not deserve to win was 2001-2002 the rest .. we kicked asses in the process

Please!

Very easy to twist an argument around even when you have no evidence whatsoever.... I even say this... Not only we were not pushed last year, but Oly was favoured again in most matches!!!

heres evidence for you

-the 2-2 at leoforos (with your employee douros)

-your 2 comeback on paok after being down 1-0

-coming back to tie aek in the kipello at the 95th with aek down 2 players

-whos being ignorant now?

-so after getting smashed 3-0 at rizoupoli now u wils say U guys deserved the title that year ?

The 1 year we did not deserve to win was 2001-2002 the rest .. we kicked asses in the process

Please!

All these facts you mention have you actually seen any of them?

The 2-2 at Leoforos Douros gave you a non-existing goal and retained Castillo and Georgatos in the match without showing them red cards

I didn't know that a comeback is not allowed in football... I am not sure what the problem was with that match...

Aek missed a player in the 93rd minute!!! Do you think their loss came because of that? Then why did they loose in the replay match as well huh?

The Rizoupoli 3-0 you are referring to wasn't a football match... It was giving away a title with PROEDRIKO DIATAGMA of your friends the PASOKIA which are now in the VOURKO!!! You terrorised players and you got that championship with the usual Alities and Traboukismous!!!! Not to mention the Xanthi match which was a parade!!!! So YES we deserved the title that year same as the years before that !!!!!

he made a mistake . it was hard to decide on that goal.

It was hard angle. Its not like the goal vs Manu -Tottenham which was clearly a goal and not allowed

a comeback is allowed but against the same team same score same scenario?

2 players dismissed. 95th mionute goal we do that all the time according to u and you complain

3-0 rizoupoli: your players melted down , accept the fact u got killed 3-0 and get on with it. U were outplayed that day

we faced the same scenario last year in the 2-2 our players were terrorized but we did not flop 3-0 like u did u were 10 minutes away from winning until your employeee the ref left us with 10 men

pappou... try to blame some of your failures on the soccer field. they are the ones playing soccer the players. not politicians and kokkalis etc etc

all your posts are always about kokkali and politicians pasok. terrorism

the ignorance of pao countinues

If he called your team the best he has seen ,, then what do u call teams has has lost to in the C.L finals?

He probably wanted to say "they are the best team from all the non super powers"

But dont get me wrong its still a great honor none the less but that was 4 years ago.

im not talking about that

Im talking about how Sir Alex questioned the credibility of Olympiakos being Greek champions yet they get defeated by BIG scorelines in the champions league. He said there was something fishy about Greek Championship for OSFP to win it 7 times and cant make a finals birth unlike Pao

Anyways its all good u guys follow who u want to follow and ill follow who i want to follow....

he made a mistake . it was hard to decide on that goal.

It was hard angle. Its not like the goal vs Manu -Tottenham which was clearly a goal and not allowed

2 players dismissed. 95th mionute goal we do that all the time according to u and you complain

3-0 rizoupoli: your players melted down , accept the fact u got killed 3-0 and get on with it. U were outplayed that day

we faced the same scenario last year in the 2-2 our players were terrorized but we did not flop 3-0 like u did u were 10 minutes away from winning until your employeee the ref left us with 10 men

pappou... try to blame some of your failures on the soccer field. they are the ones playing soccer the players. not politicians and kokkalis etc etc

What exactly DID happen on the 2-2 at leoforos? Your kotes wern't even touched, the PASOKIA took care of that by bringin 5.000 MAT in Leoforo to protect the kotes... Where did you see terrorism?

We will show you terrorism this year just to see how it feels like, because you always had the protection of everyone... Just make sure you double the number of the MAT at leoforo this year because even the 5,000 dont save your sorry a****es!!! :P

im not talking about that

Im talking about how Sir Alex questioned the credibility of Olympiakos being Greek champions yet they get defeated by BIG scorelines in the champions league. He said there was something fishy about Greek Championship for OSFP to win it 7 times and cant make a finals birth unlike Pao

Anyways its all good u guys follow who u want to follow and ill follow who i want to follow....

I think those comments were made my Marcelo Lippi, not Ferfuson.

Ferguson said that "Either you face Real Madrid or Olympiakos, you must always be serious"

he made a mistake . it was hard  to decide on that goal.

2 players dismissed.  95th mionute goal we do that all the time according to u and you complain

What exactly DID happen on the 2-2 at leoforos? Your kotes wern't even touched, the PASOKIA took care of that by bringin 5.000 MAT in Leoforo to protect the kotes... Where did you see terrorism?

We will show you terrorism this year just to see how it feels like, because you always had the protection of everyone... Just make sure you double the number of the MAT at leoforo this year because even the 5,000 dont save your sorry a****es!!! :P

well see and when we come to leoforos and beat u guys or tie at least then I want to hear what excuse you will use then (not that we havent heard them all before)

enough trash talk why do the sissies of 8yra l-efta keep bitching about the leoforos game??? because of that fag giovanni? that is one of the dirtiest players in the league he had it coming, and the referees didnt see it. period. how much weight can ur arguement have that refs "gave us" the game when you guys got a goal that didnt even cross the line! And in the second minute the player who took down Papadopoulos viciously from behind in the area when he was clear on goal????? that a clear red card to every referee. im tired of hearing this game you guys dont even have any points for your claims. be more original at least.

and anyone remember the cup final when your karagkiozides were trying to break giourkas and papa's legs!??? right before the EURO?? then when we win it u guys are screamin Olympiakos synthimata runing the atmosphere at the olympics and the qualifyers... as if thats not enough to destroy national events, then they bitch and bitch get punishments revoked after turning a sunday match into Fallujah! you get government stadiums, breaks from the refs, everything and now you complain about a stupid match where u couldnt beat us, and to top it off the club could only produce ONE important player for the European Champions - even he grew up as a PAO fan!....

Guest Protathlitis

what a joke this all is. vazeloi always want to be the victims: STOP BITCHING

you bitch about dirty play like pao players are angels, you bitch about refs when (not that I saw the games but my old man did) you bought your way into a european cup final!!!! It used to be that the ref would do everything in his power to make it so that you jokes would win a derby and often YOU STILL LOST

anyway the point of what Im saying is how ridiculous for one of our clubs to get on its high horse (AEK TOO: DONT FUKIN FORGET AEK)

bought a european final sure......this originated from u bitching at s%$#! you never saw! Anatolakis should have been ARRESTED for his tackles. and then you try to make a point when refs are 90% in your favor that they are against you! liverpool too you guys think the same that ref saved you from a big 5 (like the 5 i would have in your face now) : THAT IS THE JOKE

Guest Protathlitis

well I think that missed the point I was making; I wonder if even one pao fan will get it

you gotta be kidding me about the ref at anfield; Ill say it again: ITS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR OUR HORRBILE 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE BUT IF THE REF HAD DONE HIS JOB WE WOULD HAVE WON

ABOUT the big 5: isnt pao the only team to have let in 5 in England or at least to have lost by the big 5...0?

well I think that missed the point I was making; I wonder if even one pao fan will get it

you gotta be kidding me about the ref at anfield; Ill say it again: ITS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR OUR HORRBILE 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE BUT IF THE REF HAD DONE HIS JOB WE WOULD HAVE WON

ABOUT the big 5: isnt pao the only team to have let in 5 in England or at least to have lost by the big 5...0?

if the ref did his job you would have lost 5! BASTA!

I like PAO, the losers like Olympiakos and OK people like AEK!

aha... the Turkish stuff.. there u go!!! :LOL: :LOL:

I --- LOVE--- CimBom

LOSERs, MADARAs or ELSE --- LOVE --- FENER

ALRIGHT GUYS --- LOVE --- BESIKTAS...

And we get to know that 24.1 per cent of Turkey is unfortunately on the Losers' side :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ITS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR OUR HORRBILE 2ND HALF PERFORMANCE BUT IF THE REF HAD DONE HIS JOB WE WOULD HAVE WON

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is exactly the reason why you can NOT be taken seriously. Of all your bitching about referees, this is THE MOST INCREDIBLE.

All the people who watched the game with onbjective eyes saw thatthe referees decisions actually helped Olympiakos. Tell em what was wrong with Gerrards's goal? You know, the one that slipped through Nikolaki's hands? If that was a foul then we must have 100000 fouls in every game. The ref also cancelled a Liverpool goal at the start that most other referees would have counted.

This kind of stupid baseless complaints about referees is exactly what makes you gavroi the laughing stock of all Europe. Thanks for the laugh, koroida :D

dont forget the dissalowd goal in monaco

2-2 tie would have allowed us to progress but okkas goal was disallowed

How about the big 7: Isnt Olympiakos the only team in EUROPE to have let 7 goals in

the only team to lose by a 7-0 scoreline

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: In some year around late 1990's I remember a Luxembourger side conceding seven goals vs Grasshoppers of Switzerland!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: So Thrynos is not alone in this HALL OF SHAME :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!!

Archived