8. Do not want to answer 0,6%

- Sample taken from 2,001 people.

- Sample taken from men and women from the age of 16+

- Error +/- 2.2%

- Sample take from Greece.

- Conducted between 27/9/04 -8/10/04

Company: Metron Analysis

For details : http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...t=ST&f=3&t=5099

As I've said before here is another poll that shoots down Olympiakos' propaganda that half the population supports them. The last time was a poll that was conducted for Sportime's behalf with most samples taken from Athens back then if not mistaken the %'s were:

1. Olympiakos 33%

2. Panathinaikos 29%

3. AEK 16%

4. PAOK 9%

5. Others 13%

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's plain obvious to everyone or should be that Olympiakos does have the most supporters by a good amount, most of whom reside outside of Attica.

This poll isn't a true representation of the supporter makeup of Hellas by ANY means, only 2001 participated, and God knows what 'areas' this poll was conducted in. But the order does seem correct I'd say.

EDIT: AEK EMPIRE conducted the poll. And how the hell does Aris only gather 6,9 in Macedonia ? Behind Aek,Pao and Oly in the same region ! My only guess is they only visited the Unis in thess/niki.

This poll isn't a true representation of the supporter makeup of Hellas by ANY means, only 2001 participated, and God knows what 'areas' this poll was conducted in. But the order does seem correct I'd say.

EDIT: AEK EMPIRE conducted the poll. And how the hell does Aris only gather 6,9 in Macedonia ? Behind Aek,Pao and Oly in the same region ! My only guess is they only visited the Unis in thess/niki.

The Poll was not conducted by AEK Empire but it was published by them since PAE AEK commisioned the Polling company for the study. It conducted by "Metron Analysis" which is one of the top 4 polling and market research companies in Greece.

The sample of 2,001 persons if fine and good. During pre-election in Greece most samples taken were 1,500-1,600.

As i said, in the past there was a poll which was conducted for account of Sportime and the results where very simular.

In Makedonia PAOK has the most fans by far followed by PAO.

In Athens though which has the biggest population, most fans support PAO.

Cuba Norte: Do you live in Pireus? :D Otherwise you hang out with the wrong crowds ;)

Guest Protathlitis

this is one poll man

There are completely unbiased polls which show 48%

even if its not as high as that Osfp still have a fairly huge majority majority

Yeah...there is a lot of sheep :D

You would be suprised!!!

As the survey shows, the Greek youth is not falling for Olympiakos' propaganda and fake championships.

Here's the evidence:

Posted Image

As you can see in the top the ages 16-24 prefer PAO at a 36,5% whilst Olympiakos' is only 2nd with 30,2 %.

Fake championships ? do you REALLY want to get into this ? Let me know.

It's nice to see an obviously hindered and rather simplistic poll will now be utilized by you as indefinate 'proof' on the matter. says alot.

Keep living in your fantasy, as long as it feels good. Thats what matters.

i wont get into this fake championship debate

(...............I will get back to you what year  the greek league was won fair and square)

thats why u cant judge a Greek team by how many championships its won cos our league is dirty FULL STOP!!!

The only way to fairly judge a Greek Team is how it goes in Europe (have to admit its a fairer measure than the A Ethniki)

Pao is the most successful team Greek team in Europe.

I dont care if OSFP have more supporters I like to be different B)

fake championships

the ignorance of pao countinues

shame ful but thats all they have left

Olympiakos support will only increase

for starters they have a pretty well known player i think u heard of him before Rivaldo

championships

and now a new stadium that will but Olympiakos 10 years ahead of pao b/c that's how long it will take them to get settled in

which means more revenue and so they can buy players one thing that Vardioyannis doesn't do

granted i would like a more youthful team but i see that in the running very soon

Guest Protathlitis

Enough with your propaganda machines, I support Osfp cos my old man does. I know that Protathlitis is a bunch of crap and I bought it a couple of times because its funny when it rips into pao and comes up a front page of Kenderis wining the 200 when he wasnt running :LOL:

same with tv magic; some of the s%$#! they come up with is funny as

We are many and we are Osfp

pao; the few and the gay

This is amazing. I mean most people in Greece saw exactly how Olympiakos becamse champions in 96/97 season. The biggest crimes were committd by the referees that year. I admit that PAO have been favoured by referees in the past but what happened in 96/97 season in places like Kavala, Toumba and Xarilaou and refereeing decisions like that one by Papoutseli had never happened before. Even some of the most ardent Oly fans I know admit to that.

You Oly fans still say PAO reached the Euro final in 71 with some hountom*****es and you have no evidence and haven't even seen the games to realise how hard the opposition played. Some of you weren't even born.

But for your 7 years we DO have evidence, there are tapes and statements and the best evidence which is also my favourite is how you got raped in Europe every year. That was the proof to beat all proofs.

Very easy to twist an argument around even when you have no evidence whatsoever.... I even say this... Not only we were not pushed last year, but Oly was favoured again in most matches!!!

There were many seasons that not only you wouldn't deserve to be champions but if it wasn't for the Kokkalis employees referees, you wouldn't have even made it in the UEFA cup.... ;)

Archived