Phantis Forums

Trond Sollied

trifilli

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Belgian quality newspaper De Standaard

Yannis Vardinoviannis, de steenrijke voorzitter van Panathinaikos, is bereid om zonder morren de contractueel voorziene opstapvergoeding van 400.000 euro - nodig om de tot 2006 lopende overeenkomst te verbreken - op tafel te leggen. Hij wilde Sollied gisteren al laten tekenen.

De Noorse trainer, die in Athene op jaarbasis ongeveer 1.100.000 euro kan verdienen, weigerde dat omdat hij in Brugge niet met herrie wil vertrekken. Noorse bronnen geloven dat hij uiteindelijk niet zal ingaan op het voorstel. Eerder al verkoos hij omwille van zijn Vlaamse echtgenote Christel en de jonge Bengt niet naar Rosenborg terug te keren. In België wordt Sollied trouwens steeds nadrukkelijker gelinkt aan Standard.

Summary:

Vardinoviannis wants to pay the release clause and offer him 1.100.000 euro / year ant wanted Sollied to sign yesterday BUT Trond refused because he did nog want to leave Bruges arguing

Media from Norway tell his Belgian wife and kid are the reason why he didn't went back to Rosenborg last year and why he would prefer a team close te home.

In Belgium there are voices saying he might go to Standard.

Bad news for you guys (for those who wanted him)

IF this is true (when he left Gent for Bruges, there was a similar cinema)

Maybe you still can get Lothar :whistle:

No offence to you ZeeKoei but I do not think Dnipro got 2 draws and a win! I know they are already in Round 3 of the UEFA Cup and they only lost to Zaragoza and had a record of 3-0-1 in a very tough group.

Anyway to get back to the topic, Sollied is a guy who takes pages an' pages of notes during a game. As Kojak said he usually prefers 4-3-3 but the wingers also support the defence and that formation usually turns to 4-5-1 whilst his team plays an away game (that's how they tore AC Milan)...

sorry for the misunderstanding

I was talking about the results of Bruges (2 draws, 1 lost, 1 won)

How come this guy is leaving the Belgian leauge, and a first place team (with CL presence next season) to come to Greece?

if he comes, the same as every player/coach who goes from a Belgian top ranked team to a Greek one: money

wages in your country are a lot higher

and don't forget, Greece has more CL teams than we do,

a 2nd placed Greek team still has a good chance to play CL

Exipnos o tzigger:

1) Krataei mia omada xamila gia na thn ekmetalleuetai

2)Fernei 23 paiktes oi perissoteroi apo tous opoious einai retalia pou den kanoun oute gia B ethnikh

3)Pairnei ena ntampl meta apo 7 xronia apla gia na voulosei kapoia stomata (kai me ta 1000 zoria)

4)Krataei tous anexartitous filathlous (thn monh pigh ZONTANHS antidrashs) makria apo to gipedo

5)Proslamvanei enan proponith o opoios paizei to rolo tou SAKOU TOU BOX, kai fysika ths prostasias ths oikogeneias apo diafores voles. Sa na mhn eftane auto, kanei thn proslipsh tou kainouriou proponith THRILLER gia na pistepsoume oti kai kala kataferame kati.Thn idia ora vazei ton ARGIRH MITSOU,FILLIPIDH k.t.l. san eikonikous proedrous.

6) Plironei tis efimerides gia na mhn tou epitithontai pote,POTE, P O T E

ALLAGH DIOIKISHS TWRA

nah thats bad man, u got to much time on ur hands bro, i know u like to find gay pics so u can rip people on the net but seariously get a life u spend to much time on the comp ?

nah man takes 2 secs

go to google.com click images and type what u want its easy :whistle:

Back on topic i think his a good coach but still cant take V seriously and see us ending up with interim coach like Vazexa (which is ok)

according to belgian commercial tv station VTM Sollied wants to stay in Bruges this season to get the title, he was in Greece to talk about the future

--

perhaps Pao is going to get an interim coach or use the assistent for the next couple of months,

and Sollied as the new coach for next season?

Papadopoulos --- Konstantinou --- Gkekas/Manolis ... :la:

I do not think his 4-3-3 will include three strikers up front... It will be a single striker ---Michali--- and two wingforwards, to choose from ---Wooter, Charalabidis and perhaps Pap... I mean you will most probably see a diamond forward shape... He will prefer this set-up or very mainly this sort of it, if I know him a bit... And expect those two wingforwards to come back and help their midfield whilst battling....

---------------------------------------19-Konstantinou--------------------------------------

-----50-Wooter---------------------------------------------------------------40-Bidis------

---------------9-Equi-----------------------------------------------18-Sanma(if fit)--------

---------------------------------------20-Basinas--------------------------------------------

----6-Minx----------8-Goumas-------------------5-Nassif--------------24-Vyntra---------

--------------------------------------1-Supermario------------------------------------------

Newspaper De Standaard today: Sollied keeps denying.

Sollied says he did not even talk with the PAO president.

No answer was given when he was asked he would finish the season in Bruges.

Bruges official Degryse said Sollied was surprised about all the fuzz in the media, and told the press Trond was only visiting a friend in Athens.

--

very strange if you ask me, perhaps it's true Trond hasn't signed yet, but the fact he even denies a chat with the Pao president makes it very suspicious, but this, also, is Sollied-style.

I have still mixed feelings about this move...

One the one hand I think he is not a bad coach but on the other I think he will be manipulated by the Vendetta players again same as Santos was....

We pay a very high price for him (more than 1mn euro a year!!! an around 400,000 euro just to break the contract with Brugge...). Can you imagine? We could get TRAPATONI for this kind of money....

I think what PAO needs at this moment is not simply a good coach... He needs much more than that. Actually I would prefer a BAD coach with a BIG name rather than a GOOD coach 47 years old having worked only in belgium... I said it before, bring on some old, experienced, big name coach who can do anything he likes at the team, without having the fans and players up his ass.....

We need someone who is used to the pressure from the press (preferably Italian), has coached big teams (preferably the squatra Azzura) and has left players like Del Pierro on the bench.... Who are they?

1. Cesare Maldini

2. Dino Geoff

3. Trapatoni

Thats what we need!!!!!! Then I would like to see Basinas-Beckenbauer to take every set piece, playing crap, not able to pass in one meter without EVER getting benched!!!!

We need someone who is used to the pressure from the press (preferably Italian), has coached big teams (preferably the squatra Azzura) and has left players like Del Pierro on the bench.... Who are they?

1. Cesare Maldini

2. Dino Geoff

3. Trapatoni

All those coaches you mentioned are FAILURES.

It's been almost 20 years where Trapatoni has doe something decent...Pappou you want to bring more palta to PAO do you?

Archived