Phantis Forums

Trond Sollied

trifilli

I can only confirm what Zeekoei says about Sollied, but.....................

first every coach is better than malak.... Scazny

second . Sollied doesn't like technical good players that gives the sups nice football;

I am afrain you will see a team following the "rules" of the master but never plying nice technical football;

he is a man of "running lines" like they say in belgium.

he makes a strategy where every player knows how he has to run on the field, so technical players are not on their spot!

That's for me one of the reasons Bruges didn't make any result in uefacup

They miss a lot of technical players, they have only "runners"

They have a very good young player, Blondel, but Sollied don't put him in the team!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there second in Holland at the moment, apparently playing some good football. Was coach of Ajax as well a few yrs back. Coach of the year in holland 03/04. UEFA Cup with Alkmaar. Not bad.

Dont know exactly what his style is though or tactics.

Thing is with this case, he is to leave Alkmaar at the end of the season, with Louis Van Gaal already the replacement for him.

So this would mean he would come at the start of next season (if we were to go through with him) whilst we have a temp at the moment. Which aint all that bad if its someone like Fylakouris or Vazecha etc.

paidia, ego thelo kai opos kathe panathinaikos ton Toti Filakouri!!!!

o anthropos autos einai PANATHINAIKOS.... foveros typos! Oi eksedra fonaze to onoma tou pou diskola kapios allos proponitis tha to akousei... kai auto kanei kalo stin omada... otan vlepoun oti o kosmos stirizei proponiti kai paixtes!! Gia mena auto metraei poly..... O Totis Kserei kala ton pao... eixe mia doksasmeni poreia me tin prasini fanela... tin ponaei oso kanenas allos!!!!!!

FI-LA-KOY-RIS OE-OE-OE-OE-OE!!!!

yes thats true... tora einai to test gia ton Toti!!

but simera edeikse oti einai great coach me ton tropo pou katevase tin omada... hes smart and he knows pao very well!

i think we gonna keep him.. cuz if not giati den eixan ton Livathino gia prosorino proponiti??

kai giati na pame na deinoume ta lefta mas se ksenous kai oxi se dikous mas anthropous pou einai panathinaikoi kai to aksizoun???

Hollywood,

Totis Filakouris is Greek and a Panathinaikos legend. He played in the 1971 Final vs Ajax and served PAO as a player for 10 years in over 200 games.

I don't know where he has coached before (any other club apart from PAO juniors) but he is the man that has set up and coaches the PAO Youth teams that is rampaging through the Youth League where PAO has only wins with 3-4 draws.

Check the Youth Team Topic and you can see what out team is doing there.

Totis is much a PAO fan as anyone one else. A soldier of PAO as he calls himself.

Sollied- From what I'v read and heard I have a bad feeling about him and really don't think he'll coach PAO.

O Totis- Hey, it's only one game but nevertheless this could be a fresh start and time will certainly tell and let's not criticize him if things don't turn out they way we expect(ed) and want(ed) them to be.

Although he chose to be the coach I wonder how much pressure he's under right now. Let's respect the PAO soldier no matter what happens.

Archived