Phantis Forums

The appeal

Montreal_Thrillos

too bad its NOT up to people like you who should be locked in a mental institution. do you need a definition for the word appeal ?

keep your fanatic tendencies in the PAO forum, arrwste.......

It is very unfortuanate that I am not in there... If I was I would have put a LOUKETO in the disgraceful history of that Disgraceful club called Thrynos!!!! ;)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

kokkalis cheque hasnt been cleared to the judge yet 

they take six points and 2mill euros and the vaseloi are still bitching about pro-OSFP corruption (or at least still joking about it ;) )

esp, if you were to put a louketo on history right now and leave it at that; I would say to myself thank god I was raised a Gavros and did not come under the disgracful banner that is 'pao'

I like when you all gey-roi mention a -6 points for GRANTED as if you were going to win in N. Smyrni.... You can't win teams like Kalithea and you have a win at N. Smyrni for sure.... But of course that is very convenient for all of you isn't it? That is why I said it all along from the beginning.. I didn't want them to deduct point of Thrynos because now you will be talking these garbage for the next 50 years!!! Klapsa on national TV etc etc....

H ALHTEIA SE OLO TIS TO MEGALEIO!!!!

The ruling came out.... Apparently Thrynos gets their points back and THEY ASLO GET TO PLAY AGAINST PANIONIOS!!!!

Amazing... We are finally convinced that this country is ruled by the media and the power of the MAZA/OXLOS!!!!

If I was Vardinoggianis I would honestly take back my decision about the measures regarding the away fans, and I would ORDER the organised supporters to SIMPLY DESTROY EVERYTHING THEY FIND IN THEIR WAY!!!!!

MONO ETSI KATALAVENETE KYRIE ORFANE KAI KYRIE KARAMANLH!!!! ETSI DINETE POINES KAI META MOLIS TROTE TO KRAKSIMO APO TA PROVATA THN PERNETE PISO E?

ANTE LIGA XRONAKIA SAS EMEINAN KAI ESAS KAI META THA PATE NA VREITE TA VROMOPASOKIA STO VOURKO!!!!!!!

OYST VROMIARHDES!!!!!!! :box: :box:

here is the decision.

sportaction

dont know if i should be happy. of course it is nice to see osfp back on top, but this will most probably open a new circle of violence in greece. :(

they could have changed the decision like forbidding osfp to take any tickets for away matches for the rest of the season at least and do not repeat the match against panionios. now our "fans" will certainly have the feeling to be free to do everything they want. :(

i dont think it was a good decision concerning they wanted to fight violence. :tdown:

we got the 3 poimnts back were back on top

i still think though the game should not happen between panionios - OSFP

that we deserve to lose the potential 3 points

but the 3 points we deserved to get them back

like someopne said those 3 points were earned by the players why should the players lose them due to an idiots actions

I'm also not happy for the repeating of the match. It was a big fault with great symbolic importance. At least, the huge fine and the 4 matches without fans remained. But no probation, no suggestions to the state for improving law defficiencies (wrt police and security personnel authorities), no harsh punishment for Beos and Kokalis for their behaviour before the match (Kokalis was less provokative but that doesn't matter here). It isn't exactly a provoking decision but definitely not a constructive one.

@ thrillosmtl : isn't it possible to ban the village idiot forever from this forum?

we got the 3 poimnts back were back on top

i still think though the game should not happen between panionios - OSFP

that we deserve to lose the potential 3 points

but the 3 points we deserved to get them back

like someopne said those 3 points were earned by the players why should the players lose them due to an idiots actions

I totally agree with u :tup: What EPO should do now is set the punishment with a STAMP for violence eg -3 or -6 points etc.. etc .. plus fines and NO fans to home games.Once the violence has occured for NO team to be able to appeal the punishment B) This way EPO won't get eggs on their faces :P

great now theres no serious policy on violence in matches, what good is a punishment if it does not hold. the players may have earned the points, and its not fair to them, but the biggest way to punish the fans is to hit at there points. Every person can agree on that, because everyone was so angry that there points taken away...doing it again would make you directly responsible for hurting the team. That was the intention. Its not unfair it was just a serious attempt to control this bullshit.

heres 1 way to stop violenece

from the fans perspective how about we all (yes PAO fans too) just go to the games and not fight with each other and enjoy the show?

has anyone thought of this? sounds easy to me !

sounds easy, but do you really think, that the fans causing the trouble are even able to read? if they visit this page they just look at the pictures we post from time to time. ;)

What a silly joke.

They've now set a precedent that they won't be able to walk away easily from. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Instead of taking a few steps forward, Greek football has taken a few backward. I don't care what anyone says...everyone is to blame here. The fans, the owners, the police, the moronic government. The people who could make a change however, the owners, are doing nothing to change any of it for the better. They seem to prefer this antiquated(sp?) system. If that's the case then I hope the hooligans destroy all the stadiums, I hope Greece never gets to host Euro 2012, no foreign players ever sign there, and the big owners really lose their shirts.

This season means nothing anymore.

pao fans should destroy every gipedo! first of all frinos gipedo, cause no ban will get executed.

ti sas perimenoun vromoskila! to xrono pali xeftila tha einai o frinos stin evropi!

me to zori exoun to frino na pesi kathe xrono sto champions league! exei deiksi toses fores oti den pori mono me xeftila pori.

sometimes am really glad not to be living in the most corrupt country of the world

It's very disappointing to see how many of you have reacted to this. During the PASOK years you all bitched about OSFP now you're bitching about PAO what's next? Put your feelings towards the teams you support on the side for minute. Take a step back and look at it from afar. Enough with this crap already. Lets worry about the low level of soccer that is being played on the fields.

Mitso two wrongs don't make things right.

Perhaps the first punishment was harsh, but don't go and change the original decision because there was pressure from one of the guilty parties.

Basically we are back to the status quo of the past years. The more they try to change things, the more they stay the same.

i see all FRINOS fans back and posting like mad sheeps.

your in heaven now eh?

well u could easely fall quickly to hell

i dont think that you even try to read the earlier posts. if you would, you would realise that most people in here are not reacting the way you wish they would react, so that you can complain about it.

the biggest problem now is, that noone will care about anything anymore in the stadiums and will act like they want and riots may take place every weekend.

personnaly i think it was wrong to correct the decision like this, although the points shouldnt have been deducted in first place, according to fifa and uefa rules. the match between osfp and panionios shouldnt take place like it was decided.

why should they not !

aris got deducted points some years back

if you want to go back into the past we could start the whole efthimiadis story again. but i dont think that anyone in here wants to do that.

first of all it wasnt just osfp pulling the decision further into the courts. panionios was involved too. secondly, it is not just osfp taking the points back. thirdly, osfp still has to play panionios again and it is not said that we already got the points out of that match, we still might loose since we play quite bad away. fourthly, osfp still pays three times as much money as panionios.

i am not happy with the decision but i also see that you would just stop complaining if osfp would be put down to the second or third league.

Archived