Phantis Forums

Chalkias

CH-Thrylos

heres a thought:

Will we buy a new back up keeper?? or will we buy a better keeper then the ones we have??

I reckon chalkias will go to Aek as they need a new keeper and this is a blessing to them...

isnt ironic that our 2 Natinal keepers went to our arch rivals (oly n aek) ??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumb move, Halkias may have been a baby about this, but Galinovic can't carry u guys into the future. Sometimes goalies get hot, take the situation at MU(money United). Tim Howard has a nice stretch steals Fabein Barthez's job and the luck ran out. Carroll now has the starting job, he too will probably falter also. good news for my Arsenal. Though i'd say, we too need a keeper. just kidding, Alumnia's amazing. Well, your loss in goal hey I guess AEK is deeper in goal now. Oh well, at least we have no worries in net. :tup: we gotta thank you guys for him.

Nikopolidis :gr:

Guys Jigger was 100% right on this!!! It was a matter of discipline... Somebody has to pay for the latest disciplinary actions of the players. It turned out to be Halkias... Evergreen is right though about the Kyriako incident. But Kyriakos is a player with much prospect and PAO is probably going to sell him in the summer to a big team... The will earn at least 3 ml euro from him...

Anyway I say that technically this won't affect PAO much. I still think that Galinovic is a better keeper (without implying that Halkias is no good) and we also have Kotsolis who is very good (don't forget that Arse-nal was very interested in him)...

Also Tzigger has warned the organised supporters for potential punishment for PAO because if Oly gets punished then the governement will try to hedge the punishment by punishing another big team... Therefore organised trips to away games are OFFICIALLY OVER and he also said that actions will be taken to prevent riots in the home games as well...

FINALLY TZIGGER IS STARTING TO WAKE UP!!!! :tup: :tup:

P.S. The best thing he said to the fans however, is "Don't believe anything that you read in the papers as far as my intentions for the stadioum are concerned" ;) I hope you all realise what that means huh.... :tup:

Guys Jigger was 100% right on this!!! It was a matter of discipline... Somebody has to pay for the latest disciplinary actions of the players. It turned out to be Halkias... Evergreen is right though about the Kyriako incident. But Kyriakos is a player with much prospect and PAO is probably going to sell him in the summer to a big team... The will earn at least 3 ml euro from him...

Anyway I say that technically this won't affect PAO much. I still think that Galinovic is a better keeper (without implying that Halkias is no good) and we also have Kotsolis who is very good (don't forget that Arse-nal was very interested in him)...

Also Tzigger has warned the organised supporters for potential punishment for PAO because if Oly gets punished then the governement will try to hedge the punishment by punishing another big team... Therefore organised trips to away games are OFFICIALLY OVER and he also said that actions will be taken to prevent riots in the home games as well...

FINALLY TZIGGER IS STARTING TO WAKE UP!!!! :tup: :tup:

P.S. The best thing he said to the fans however, is "Don't believe anything that you read in the papers as far as my intentions for the stadioum are concerned" ;) I hope you all realise what that means huh.... :tup:

thats awesome news regarding PAO trying to restrain our crazy fans

Now the GAYroi cant say that they were made into scape goats for hooliganism

I hope our fans behave so we dont get punished :box:

katergianakis is one of the best keepers in Italy... but we got Kotsoli... !!!

sorry...should have been specific...i was refering to eleftheropoulos mainly.

But im with you...im still one of the fans who believes in kotsolis abilities.

Well, let's see, Galinovic since taking over, 9 wins and a loss to AEK. Yes, that most definiely constitutes a hot streak, and yes enough to steal Halkias's job which i'd say he blew against rosenborg. Kotsolis isn't a sure thing. I mean, I've never seen him play. If PAO ends up against a weak opponent, maybe Kotsolis tries to prove himself. I mean, Nikopolidis is, I'd say the second best keeper in the world, behind Buffon, and maybe you can argue Rustu recber or Oliver Kahn, but regardless, OLY and the national team has nothing to worry about. But he's aging, and eventually we too will need a new, younger keeper, meaning Yiannou needs more experience.

Well, let's see, Galinovic since taking over, 9 wins and a loss to AEK. Yes, that most definiely constitutes a hot streak, and yes enough to steal Halkias's job which i'd say he blew against rosenborg. Kotsolis isn't a sure thing. I mean, I've never seen him play. If PAO ends up against a weak opponent, maybe Kotsolis tries to prove himself. I mean, Nikopolidis is, I'd say the second best keeper in the world, behind Buffon, and maybe you can argue Rustu recber or Oliver Kahn, but regardless, OLY and the national team has nothing to worry about. But he's aging, and eventually we too will need a new, younger keeper, meaning Yiannou needs more experience.

kahn and dida, but never say Rustu Recber,,,,,,,rustu Sucks and isnt a fifth of nikopolidis..........i think Xiotis would be up there before Rustu....(no offense meant to Xioti)

also Xalkias was playing on a soaking wet pitch (remember there were heavy doubts weather that game would even be played it was so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!) and freezing cold, and his defense suck. Galinovic wouldnt have done s%$#! either! Xalkias proved he was good enough last year, and this year he did have some great performances....

i guess will just forget HIM saving us in highbury and leoforo from arsenal beating us.......... :whistle: he had some other awesome performances this year. but people remember him playing in the soaking wet north pole for getting scored on, never mind the lack of defense that play, never mind that we were 2-2 in the 75th and our genius coach goes all out and puts Manolis on in the 89th.......

PAO are making a huge mistake. If he sucks so bad, why is he the # 2 for the Ethiniki??? why was galinovic not even considered the best in croatian league??? it will show with time, and we are going to hear more bitching and playing his crap performances and curse kavourogiannis when PAO loses points over them.

I'm not sure about Dida. I saw him play live in North Jersey, against MU(money united) he wasn't all that impressive, here's the difference. On TV, MU is playing Bayern in Chicago. Kahn opposes Carroll in goal. 0-0 after regulation. But in the shootout, Kahn really shows his class, stopping 3/4 shots, as Carroll fails to stop one. Now the game I was at, Scholes beats Dida from the edge of the box. Shevchenko ties in the 90th. In that shootout, Howard and Dida, conceding goals like crazy. Young upstart Kieran Richardson's shot Dida simply dropped into the net.However, AC is covering for him by keeping up with MU. Oh, that ended with MU keeper Tim Howard (now a backup) hitting the post as Dida covers it up, and AC eventually won. A year before that, in that same bulding, I watch the Italian Super Cup final AC vs. Juve. This isn't about Dida, it's about Buffon now.Abbiati had the start. Scoreless in regulation and thenin Extra-Time, Buffon allows a penalty shot by Pirlo. But a David Trezeguet goal sends them to a shootout. Buffon and Abbiati allow the first couple. Del Piero puts Juve ahead 3-2. Then Buffon robs Inzaghi. Next, is Pessotto who misses the net. Nesta is now shooting and Buffon robs him of a goal as well. Ciro Ferrara scores and Juve wins. So the top 5 would be like this

1.Buffon

2. Kahn

3. Nikopolidis

4. Casillas

5. Dida

first of all that was a penalty shootout in a preseason, that sucks in the USA u cant watch these guys play otherwise ud see ur wrong.....if penalty stopping is how ull judge a keeper,...when was the last time the kota stopped one?

did you catch the penalty shootout in the Champions League final 2002-2003 with Milan and Juventus?

Dida is with no arguement in the top 3 of the world.....one friendly vs seasons of great success with Milan????? come on!!! he has been phenomenal for milan, who can get ANY goal keeper they want.

but ill give u my scouting report on sunday after i come back from

Milan - Udinese on sunday :tup:

also u dont call it AC......its just Milan ;)

Is SIfakis really form youor academy??? Hes got a Kreatn name, so i thought he started at Ofi..I've seen him a few times, he's phantastic i think, i really mean that. Reflexes of a young Atmatsidis, I hope he doesn't have the same tragic deelopment after his mid20s:)

hed be a good signing for yoou, Kotsolis is 27 or so and has played 3 competitive games in his life. You destroyed him. Although i thought so for Nikop too and was wrong..Still know knows wher eh would have reached itf it werent for years of being in Wandzik's shadows..

Nikopolidis is, I'd say the second best keeper in the world, behind Buffon, and maybe you can argue Rustu recber or Oliver Kahn, but regardless, OLY and the national team has nothing to worry about. But he's aging, and eventually we too will need a new, younger keeper, meaning Yiannou needs more experience.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What about Chelsea's Ceh? Canizarez of Valencia, Constanzo of River Plate....

2nd best goal keeper in the world :LOL:

I remind you Xanthi, against the Ukraine, at Anfield this season.

Is SIfakis really form youor academy??? Hes got a Kreatn name, so i thought he started at Ofi..I've seen him a few times, he's phantastic i think, i really mean that. Reflexes of a young Atmatsidis, I hope he doesn't have the same tragic deelopment after his mid20s:)

hed be a good signing for yoou, Kotsolis is 27 or so and has played 3 competitive games in his life. You destroyed him. Although i thought so for Nikop too and was wrong..Still know knows wher eh would have reached itf it werent for years of being in Wandzik's shadows..

Sifakis is not from our acedemy. His dad played for OFI and was the hero in the 1987 Greek Cup final where OFI beat Iraklis after penalties where he saved 2.

We destroed Kotsolis? What were we supposed to do? Play 2 goalkeepers?

Whenever I saw him with the U21 team he never convinced me whilst playing in a couple cup games he screwed up.

Archived