Phantis Forums

Chalkias

CH-Thrylos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is SIfakis really form youor academy??? Hes got a Kreatn name, so i thought he started at Ofi..I've seen him a few times, he's phantastic i think, i really mean that. Reflexes of a young Atmatsidis, I hope he doesn't have the same tragic deelopment after his mid20s:)

hed be a good signing for yoou, Kotsolis is 27 or so and has played 3 competitive games in his life. You destroyed him. Although i thought so for Nikop too and was wrong..Still know knows wher eh would have reached itf it werent for years of being in Wandzik's shadows..

if i am not mistaken Mihalis Sifakis, who is GK of OFI is the son of former Ergotelis coach Mironas Sifakis and he was brought up in the Youth Academies of Chania and OFI. But i may be wrong!!!

guys chalvas is too inconsistent,,one minute he pulls of the save of the game the next minute pefti san xesmeni kota like he did in trondeim and cost us the prokrisi :blink:

man stop saying Rosenborg and stop blaming Xalkias for Skazni and UEFA's m*****es....there are only about 4 keepers in the world at most that could play welll in a soaking field THAT WAS SO BAD IT WAS ALMOST CANCELED, and probably should have been, and freezing cold...do you REALLY think if Galopoulo was in there we would have won 2-0 or 2-1?????? come on! the only reason we remember this game is its where we were knocked out, and if we had won 3-2 (Skazni didnt put manoli in till the 89th remember? we were at 2-2 in the 75th.... he also said a draw wasnt a bad result) So take it easy on Xalkias- hes not gone yet, if no team comes for him he will be with PAO, and when Galinovic blows again we are going to be angry at Vardiogiannis for not giving him another chance that he has PROVED and earned to be the #1 for years when he got his chance he impressed....... its really ridiculous how people can turn their back on a goalkeeper and leader and PAO fan after an occasional error....there arent goalkeepers that are flawless guys, if there are any that are nearflawless we will never see them at Panathiniakos ...... and Galinovic is a good shot stopper but his positioning is awful, and hes very slow and crap at coming out.....

anyone remember Oliver Kahn in the WC 2002?????? does he suck because he couldnt hold a shot in that game? the pitch was fine too!

Dude I didn't say Dida sucks, I mean, I admitted he's a Top 5 keeper. But look who I put ahead of him. Casillas could be questionable. Remember I also hate AC Milan. But Nikopolidis, get's the job done on the big stage. Portugal outshoots outplays us, but one single goal by Charisteas was enough. Why? Because Nikopolidis just played so damn well, and probably couldn't have won without him. Going back that shootout arguement, by no means is it the single way I judge keepers, but when a keeper shines in a shootout, it displays skill. Kahn makes the most beautiful saves, short of Buffon. Kahn is just getting old and Buffon just gets better and better. Kahn also kept Germany in the World Cup. Dida didn't have any action in that final. Kahn did, but in the end Ronaldo was just too good. By the way I was rooting for Brazil. As for Halkias, you'll regret this once Galinovic's hot streak runs out. Oh and Evergreen that was one game against Xanthi, and I later put him third. Cech? Why, because he plays for Chelsea? :LOL: :LOL:

drakos13, I'm a little curious, are you like, a huge AC Milan fan? Because there's only one team I hate more MU(Money United) LOL.

i sort of adopt AC Milan as my second team now that i live very close to the city of Milan.....i support them for italian league and when PAO is knocked out in the CL i am milan.....but if greek teams ever come to play milan ill support them, (except for OSFP of course)

the reason i am not inter is because they are pathetic, and dont recognize karagkounis talent.. i am going to San Siro tommorow to see them take on Udinese.............

im sorry u hate milan, but u looking at milan there is a lot to respect, their legacy/history, and mainly the fact that they dont act like the other stupid big rich teams and shell out tons of money for crap players just because they have a name (Inter, Gay United, Real Putas-Madrid , etc.... their focus is on playing good football and that they do.... they arent an obnoxious club that makes millions of singnings and changes to stir up jersy sales and get nowhere...

i sort of adopt AC Milan as my second team now that i live very close to the city of Milan.....i support them for italian league and when PAO is knocked out in the CL i am milan.....but if greek teams ever come to play milan ill support them, (except for OSFP of course)

the reason i am not inter is because they are pathetic, and dont recognize karagkounis talent.. i am going to San Siro tommorow to see them take on Udinese.............

im sorry u hate milan, but u looking at milan there is a lot to respect, their legacy/history, and mainly the fact that they dont act like the other stupid big rich teams and shell out tons of money for crap players just because they have a name (Inter, Gay United, Real Putas-Madrid , etc.... their focus is on playing good football and that they do.... they arent an obnoxious club that makes millions of singnings and changes to stir up jersy sales and get nowhere...

hell yeah....... MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

im sorry u hate milan, but u looking at milan there is a lot to respect, their legacy/history, and mainly the fact that they dont act like the other stupid big rich teams and shell out tons of money for crap players just because they have a name (Inter, Gay United, Real Putas-Madrid , etc.... their focus is on playing good football and that they do....  they arent an obnoxious club that makes millions of singnings and changes to stir up jersy sales and get nowhere...

hell yeah....... MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:
bravo sou............take the right team.

i will be in san siro tommorow seeing 3rd place udinese ( panionios's bitch) drop out of the title race!

im sorry u hate milan, but u looking at milan there is a lot to respect, their legacy/history, and mainly the fact that they dont act like the other stupid big rich teams and shell out tons of money for crap players just because they have a name (Inter, Gay United, Real Putas-Madrid , etc.... their focus is on playing good football and that they do....

Well, you have a point. That's probably why teams that just shut up and play, like Milan or Juventus or Barcelona even Arsenal are little known here in America. Everyone knows Money United, Real, even Inter because they are showoffs and like only the publicity. Look at Real, behind Barcelona. Money U? No premierships for them recently. same goes for Inter. Juve and Milan are 1-2 in Italy, Arsenal, back to back premierships, Barcelona, I believe lead in Spain. All those teams are still in the CL. And at that game I was at, damn right I was rooting for Milan. Sure, anyday against Money United. When Shevchenko tied it late, I was ecstatic. And yes, I hope AC Milan goes out and kills MU. Good luck to you guys, not that you need it. I mean, you are shooting on Roy Carroll.

Archived