Phantis Forums

Olympiakos punished for 1 match without fans

Elastonpappou 13

Athletics judge punished Thrynos for 1 match for what happened at the game against PAO. They will play their game against Kallithea (either for the cup or the league) without any fans.... (Not that it will make any difference, after all Kallithea is a brotherhood club)... Also there wasa fine of 5.000 euro!!! Yes you heard correctly 5.000 euros gentlemen a fine that will definetely make Thrynos supporters be more careful in the future... :P

Athletics judge punished Thrynos for 1 match for what happened at the game against PAO. They will play their game against Kallithea (either for the cup or the league) without any fans.... (Not that it will make any difference, after all Kallithea is a brotherhood club)... Also there wasa fine of 5.000 euro!!! Yes you heard correctly 5.000 euros gentlemen a fine that will definetely make Thrynos supporters be more careful in the future... :P

what did u expect paok got ofcourse 2 game-ban + 10000 euros fine <_<

My friend Thrylosmtl... I have told you before.. What difference does it make who opens the topics... And what does this have to do with "Knowledge" of football or the team... This is just latest news posted... So are you implying that if all the Thrynos fans are away on Holiday the Thynos forum must remain static with no news at all posted? ;)

This is simply rediculous... If you prefer opening these topics then you should be informed faster... ;)

YET ANOTHER TOPIC OPEND FROM GREEN SUPPORTERS

I said it before and will say it again. Every member has the right to open topics and post in any section of these forums they want as long as they follow the forum rules and guidelines.

what do you expect? the other 495.000 went into the pockets of the judge so that he doesnt announce a higher penalty.

i am so sick of these m#####s in greece sometimes. even though they support the same team as i do. instead of trying to hurt their opponents they should support olympiakos when the team really needs them. if the bad results continue i could understand it but not if we are doing fine. (it reminds me of some pao fans in here, who seem to care more about olys failures than paos :P )

i got it in my signature and i stick to that. if i could i would go down to greece to support our team and make them understand that the people are still on their side and that they shouldnt give a damn about what these idiots wrote on the wall.

RED.....for life

thats bad man, shame on you oly...

Basinas was one of ur heros and u treat him like that!!!

My dad whos an oly supporter even said it was disgracefull!

cmon. as if stuff like that wouldnt happen in leoforos.

like 11 said this happens all over greece. especially at the derbies.

the people making these things are complete fools which i think get their day off from the psychiatry everytime osfp, pao, aek or paok have their derbies.

it is sad that it is nearly impossible to take care of these people.

Basinas should have broken that rats neck when he came on the field and said something to him.

Basinas did the right thing. He was very calm, put up with it and moved on. Contrary to m*****es the NBA players did with pacers. Good example for all greek footballers to follow.

who do you mean with a good example? basinas or the nba players? ;)

he means basinas showed alot of resolve and composure on not approaching the fans

but if he did it would have been alot worse 33,000 ppl in the stands

pacers players are lucky they don't face fans like in europe

b/c if any player that would have came to the stands would have gotten killed big difference between here in the states and europe

lol

Archived