Phantis Forums

Rosenborg vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I saw the goals........

Don't go after Skazni ... .... O Halkias sas poulise........ To 3analeo O Halkias sas poulise..........

Ekane 2io lathi....kai sas poulise......

To proto.... emiase Xiotiko Goal.......... Etsi to efage kai o Xiotis apo thn Real.... to 3 - 3 mesa stin Filadelfia....

To deutero.. pali o Xalkia sas ftei........

Leave Skazni in peace...... He was not the Goalkeeper......

Saw the game and was disappointed. PAO should have put this one away in the first half! Too many lost chances...

In the second half they let Rosenborg back into the game and they took advantage of a poor green defence (don't blame Halkias alone!) to come away with an undeserved draw.

Btw, as the wind was blowing the width of the stadium, half the pitch was a swamp! This game should not have been played.

no no..dont get me wrong..we had to win..we had to do it and we didnt..and i am pissed off about that and we should have against rosenborg..but by no means were we disgraceful in any way....nightsurfer is right though...that last goal was huge fault to halkias...he fumbled the ball when he could have caught it...yes th eball was wet and the ground was slippery, but he shouldda had it..

we should have won..i am pissed at a tie..but your taking it far by calling it disgraceful...our play was not disgraceful by any means..

Goumas should have started in Kotsios place.

scasny started the team correctly...he just fell asleep during the second half when the team was losing its ways...he failed to react.

But...i dont know... our players rolled over a little easy at certain stages so scasny should also be disappointed with his players.

I didnt see the match or any highlights which I hope tonight. I'm going by all of your assessments about the game and the unfortunate result.

To allow your opponent to give up 2 goals by the same player in 4 mins not too good. Missed oportunities by our strikers, well too bad again.

One thing I agree that Olisabede should have been on the pitch way before the last 3mins of the game. Who knows why Scasny decided that.

Oh men of little faith. Actually it's all in our greek blood ;)

I'm not giving up on this team until the end. You never know what will happen especially at highbury. PAO will win against PSV at home.

If we end up in the uefa cup so be it and I'm there again to support the trifilli.

Later, supper time. B)

Sometimes, there are specific moments which decide the results.

In Highbury, scazny wouldn't have earned all those praising comments if Reyes hadn't missed the face-to-face-with-Chalkias shot <_<

Tonight, that great opportunity missed by Scacel, while score was 0-1, caused all this critic against manager's options, players' performance etc etc...

:rolleyes:

i saw the game....

o PAO sto first half itan para poli kalos, Gonzalez was super!!!! Sto deutero i dont know why but kleistikame piso... eprepe na kanei allagi otan eimastan 0-1 , na valei kapoion sto kentro, ksekourasto oste na voithaei ton gonzalez... i think o Skazni ekane big mistakes stis allages... evale ton oli sto 87 :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: eno thelame tin niki toso poli.... to paixnidi to exase o Skazni simera gia mena... ekane lathos paixnidi...

pame na anapsoume lampades stous norvigous mpas kai nikisoun tin arsenal or feroun tie....

Panagia voitha!!!

konstantinou was all alone and should have passed the ball to oli for a open goal.

but he ended up doing nothing.

and dragon-shiit talks about luck !

Are you serious man? Rozeborg fought real hard to get their goals , whereas Skacel suddenly saw the ball falling in his feet from nowhere in front of an open goal....at the luckiest goal of this competition ever... :whistle:

konstantinou was all alone and should have passed the ball to oli for a open goal.

Are you serious man? Rozeborg fought real hard to get their goals , whereas Skacel suddenly saw the ball falling in his feet from nowhere in front of an open goal....at the luckiest goal of this competition ever... :whistle:
Who the ###### fought to win that ball and threaten the keeper from catching it, for it to fall at skacel feet. Watch the m*****es you say...cause in some goals you make your own luck.

F***en or else i will start saying s%$#! like how lucky was djordjevic to get through ball to his feet before the defender.

Stupid comments get stupid replys.

Who the ###### fought to win that ball and threaten the keeper from catching it, for it to fall at skacel feet. Watch the m*****es you say...cause in some goals you make your own luck.

F***en or else i will start saying s%$#! like how lucky was djordjevic to get through ball to his feet before the defender.

Stupid comments get stupid replys.

If you weren't lucky this season, you should have lost 5-2 the first game to Rozeborg in Athens...

...and let me not talk about how Vintra scored in Highbury... ;)

What can one say...we deserved much better than this.

Chalkias made a contibution to both Rosenborg goals. 1st one because he didn't spread himself but kept his arms close to his body fearing a collision. For the 2nd goal he did save it but should have palmed the ball away insted of just blocking it and giving Bragstad a 2nd chance to punish us.

I also lay blame on Maric who did not help Vyntra in defence at all.

In the 1st half we could have been 3 up. Skacel was on his own with the keeper and open the ball up too much, there was a very legitimate claim for a penalty on Gonzalez who was pulled down in the box. The Norwegians didn't have a single chance in the 1st half.

In the 2nd Skacel miss-controled a ball instead of shooting it on the volley when in front of goal and at the end it was Konstantinou who screwed up. He broke away on his own and instead of squaring the ball to an unmarked Olisadebe, he tried to do it all himself and the best chance of the game went begging in injury time.

The pitch was a disgrace and impossible to play on. The ball was continuously sticking in the middle of the park. This was an advantage for Rosenborg because you could clearly see our players were tiring out. I give some blame to Scasny for not making subs earlier to freshen up our team.

We must win our last game now and hope Rosenbord can steal points from Arsenal.

Thinking about it. It would have been better had we lost since it would have given Rosenborg something to play for at Highbury (an UEFA Cup birth) instead of only pride they have left now. If we'd lost we'd still have 5. Rosenborg 4 and Arsenal 7. a draw was a catastrophe for both Rosenborg and PAO tonite.

Archived