Phantis Forums

Rosenborg vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are not out yet..arsenal will be missing viera and lauren next match but i still see them winning...we got a task with psv though...manoli should have come in early..u gotta give crddit to rosenborg thoug, they fought back hard..we played a good first half and a mediocre second..

we have a uefa cup spot in the bag...but with luck we can adance...beating psv will be tough though..we deserved t win this game..but we didnt..a draw is alright...we need to win but unfortunal we dont control our own destiny anymore, we gotta hope rosenborg takes points from arsenal...we layed a good match..skazni should have put in olisadebe instead of mitu..otherwise, i though our play and decision were okay

although i have the urge to throw my comp out the window...im gonna be a hypocrit and tell you all to chill, cause we can still make it...rosenborg is playing for uefa as well...so they will give arsenal a run for their money.

there is no way for them to make uefa...we have 6, they have 2...

konstantinou was all alone and should have passed the ball to oli for a open goal.

but he ended up doing nothing.

and dragon-shiit talks about luck !

pao should have won this with atleast 2 goals if u count the chances we missed now we are in the uefa cup!

well done scazni :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: for waiting soooooooo long to make a sub

s%$#! happens, as a friend previously said...

Anyway, apart from thinking that konstantinidis and Scacel almsot drove me crazy, I really think we got a chance in the Uefa Cup. I would surely prefer ChL next round, but Uefa offers a promising future.

Pao should have cleaned up rosenberg in the first half. In the second they dropped their performance and allowed rosenberg to get back in the game.

There is no excuse to cope 2 goals in a space of 4 minutes. This is bad technical play and skansi should have put olisababe on after rosenberg equalised. You do not put a player like him in the last 3 minutes of the game.

Big mistake on the night by pao and not good enough to continue in the champions league at this stage.

They can only blame themselves for this disaster..........

guys dont be stupid and have hope. its ridiculous for arsenal not to beat rosenborg in a must win game. it wont happen. now its time to play uefa and get eliminated by some mediocre team again.

Id be very very very very stupid has a fan of greek soccer and as a fan of mighty panathinaikos to give up on the team i love and live for. Dont try and tell me to give up, or anybody else for that matter.

Big mistake on the night by pao and not good enough to continue in the champions league at this stage.

It was obvious that problem. after the equalizer we were lucky to score just after the Rose goal. Scazni should have strengthened the right wing... :angry:

drakos?? did u watch the game?? along with the rest of you...did u guys see the match?? dont judge and say our play was disgraceful..we played a very good match..we didnt sit back, we got pinned bac by a good rosenborg side..they didnt give up and played us hard at home..we played a strong match...skacel showed a very good match..his best since the begninng of the season, he was crossing the field, pinging passes and playing a hard match...gonzalez played a good first half but got marked hard in the second.thats when olisadebe should have come in, to free gonzalez up alittle..that was the only big mistake skazni made..michali played well when he had some support..basinas was alright....we did well..we were unlucky mixed with good fight fro rosenborg..no one should be digusted with the way we played and no one should lose hope..even if we make uefa, we will still be playing in europe...psv will not field their strognest side vs us as they have already advanced...we need to hope that rosenborg do something qgainst a weakend arsenal side...DONT LOSE HOPE AND DONT JUDGE UNTIL UVE WATCHED THE GAME!!!

drakos?? did u watch the game?? along with the rest of you...did u guys see the match?? dont judge and say our play was disgraceful..we played a very good match..we didnt sit back, we got pinned bac by a good rosenborg side..they didnt give up and played us hard at home..we played a strong match...skacel showed a very good match..his best since the begninng of the season, he was crossing the field, pinging passes and playing a hard match...gonzalez played a good first half but got marked hard in the second.thats when olisadebe should have come in, to free gonzalez up alittle..that was the only big mistake skazni made..michali played well when he had some support..basinas was alright....we did well..we were unlucky mixed with good fight fro rosenborg..no one should be digusted with the way we played and no one should lose hope..even if we make uefa, we will still be playing in europe...psv will not field their strognest side vs us as they have already advanced...we need to hope that rosenborg do something qgainst a weakend arsenal side...DONT LOSE HOPE AND DONT JUDGE UNTIL UVE WATCHED THE GAME!!!

Amen!

2-2 IS A DISGRACE. IF YOU ARE SAYING OTHERWISE YOU ARE STUPID. 2-2 sees us go out and give up the lead twice. NOT GOOD ENOUGH, DISGRACE, viewing doesnt matter because from a realist point of view it wasnt enough. the result matters and we didnt get anything. we had to beat a team that plays only friendlies and is worse off in injuries than us.

2-2 IS A DISGRACE. IF YOU ARE SAYING OTHERWISE YOU ARE STUPID. 2-2 sees us go out and give up the lead twice. NOT GOOD ENOUGH, DISGRACE, viewing doesnt matter because from a realist point of view it wasnt enough. the result matters and we didnt get anything. we had to beat a team that plays only friendlies and is worse off in injuries than us.

Is that even worthy of a serious reply...i will excuse you cause we are all unhappy with the draw so i wont take it seriously.

Archived