Phantis Forums

Rosenborg vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

You know I had a bad feeling about our chances in the CL for a while now and I can say we will win our next game but will be 1 point short. Very unfortunate since we've been playing very well but we'll still have uefa cup action. As long as we stick with Skasni the team will get better results next season. We have a great team and things can only improve!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had the chance to see the highlights of the game

i mean the two goals Halkias let in were questionable especially the first one

but if i am correct your second goal was also a mistake on rosenburg side

on the defense of Halkias i mean just think about his mind set i mean he just watching Pao dominate in the first half really not moving at all in such cruel conditions then he was to react i mean he is also a young goalkeeper u had to have known things like this will happen he probably never played in conditions like the one in Rosenburg but off course there is still no excuses

Anyway I am back on the topic... I can't comment on the match because I haven't seen it. Drako I sugest you do the same... ;)

After speaking with many people in Greece I was informed that PAO did berfom very well and was actually very unlucky... Especially with the outcome of the other match... So I will agree with Kojac and PAO123...

However I too think that we are out.... No way Arse-nal will drop points on their home match... I wish we had Thrynos's luck and play with Kafeneion teams with players that don't even speak to each other and coaches who actually fall asleep in the bench..... ;)

I wish we had Thrynos's luck and play with Kafeneion teams with players that don't even speak to each other and coaches who actually fall asleep in the bench..... ;)

Who is falling asleep in the bench ?

Irureta? He's Lacoruna's most succesful coach ever... B)

Benitez? He won the UEFA Cup last year... B)

Deshamps? He reached the final of the CL... B)

The ONLY coach that he's falling asleep in his bench in the CL is Zdenek Skazni :P Manoli "Kazaboubou" Olisadebe needed to come on earlier not 3 minutes from time.... But you see, Skazni, is cheap .... Coming from the "brother" team OFH Crete, he dont cost a thing and he's got no big demands from the "boss" (for transfers etc... :LOL: )

Who is falling asleep in the bench ?

Irureta? He's Lacoruna's most succesful coach ever... B)

Benitez? He won the UEFA Cup last year... B)

Deshamps? He reached the final of the CL... B)

The ONLY coach that he's falling asleep in his bench in the CL is Zdenek Skazni :P Manoli "Kazaboubou" Olisadebe needed to come on earlier not 3 minutes from time.... But you see, Skazni, is cheap .... Coming from the "brother" team OFH Crete, he dont cost a thing and he's got no big demands from the "boss" (for transfers etc... :LOL: )

Skazni got 1-1 in the London buddy... and he came from OFH.

Alefantos, protasof, mantzourakis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Skazni got 1-1 in the London buddy... and he came from OFH.

Alefantos, protasof, mantzourakis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah... in 8 games so far he has 2 wins (against Markarianako's team and against a surpirisngly lethargic Panionio), 5 draws and 1 loss to Kerkyra!! :P

You call that success ??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

O let me teach you some football...

La Corunia definetely needed a win at Karaiskaki... The guy gets the team with only 1 striker (which was Luque who is not even a striker) and with the 45 year old Fran in the squad.... The game starts he sees that his Kafeneion cannot make a single pass and the only thing that saves him is the fact that he plays with a worst Kafeneion than him (bearing in mind that you did not miss a single chance in the game).... Furthermore he expexted something extraodinary from his Kafeneio team which vame around the 30th minute where Schurrer or Anatolakis (can't remember) clearly handed the ball stoping Luque from going into a tet-a-tet with the Melos... Not only that but Luque is so Aballos that decided to stop and protest to the ref instead of continue to score the goal against the melos... But after all Luque was good only in protesting and shouting to his fellow players during the entire game... Not only that but he was also the worst player of La Circunia in BOTH games...

In the second half Iourietta thought that FRAN was playing great (which apparently he did not TOUCH the ball during the entire 2nd half) and Munitis being worse than Pantos... Then he decided to take of FRAN in the 87th minute (after FRAN could not even walk)... And during all this time Padiani was sitting in the bench....

So you see my friend that it doesn't matter what you did in the past. The fact is that in the present day La Circunia is a team full of players that don't even look at eachother and a coach that is not even bothered to concentrate to the team because he knows that there is nothing he can do....

Thats what the Spanish commentators were saying by the way...

La Corunia definetely needed a win at Karaiskaki... The guy gets the team with only 1 striker (which was Luque who is not even a striker) and with the 45 year old Fran in the squad.... The game starts he sees that his Kafeneion cannot make a single pass and the only thing that saves him is the fact that he plays with a worst Kafeneion than him (bearing in mind that you did not miss a single chance in the game).... Furthermore he expexted something extraodinary from his Kafeneio team which vame around the 30th minute where Schurrer or Anatolakis (can't remember) clearly handed the ball stoping Luque from going into a tet-a-tet with the Melos... Not only that but Luque is so Aballos that decided to stop and protest to the ref instead of continue to score the goal against the melos... But after all Luque was good only in protesting and shouting to his fellow players during the entire game... Not only that but he was also the worst player of La Circunia in BOTH games...

In the second half Iourietta thought that FRAN was playing great (which apparently he did not TOUCH the ball during the entire 2nd half) and Munitis being worse than Pantos... Then he decided to take of FRAN in the 87th minute (after FRAN could not even walk)... And during all this time Padiani was sitting in the bench....

So you see my friend that it doesn't matter what you did in the past. The fact is that in the present day La Circunia is a team full of players that don't even look at eachother and a coach that is not even bothered to concentrate to the team because he knows that there is nothing he can do....

If that's the case, how come Irureta won in Bernabeu a few weeks ago as well as in "San Mames" (Bilbao's groung the hottest in Spain) ??? :unsure:

Is Real Madrid and Atletico Bilbao kafeneio as well? :P

If that's the case, how come Irureta won in Bernabeu a few weeks ago as well as in "San Mames" (Bilbao's groung the hottest in Spain) ??? :unsure:

Is Real Madrid and Atletico Bilbao kafeneio as well? :P

remember real madrid in that time they had just fired their coach ok. :LOL: :LOL:

in bilbao they scored a lucky goal in the 95 min to win

Archived