Phantis Forums

Rosenborg vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itll be tight...a one goal win difference...1-2 or 0-1...but as pappou said, a loss or tie is veryy possible, we just gotta get the pints...we need them and we cant rely on the other matches...we gotta control our own destiny...rosenborg will come out hard and fighting..we have to do the same...

i dont know why, but unfortunatly im getting a worst and worst feeling about this game...i hope we win and i have confidence in our squad..but this task will be difficult for us..i hope we pull through because if arsenal win vs psv and we lose..are hopes are completely gone...we control our destin and i hope our players play with everything they have in them,...

I hate to say it, but I see a loss!!!

hope your feeling is wrong. would be nice to see your team and osfp getting through. it would be the last part of the highlights for greek football this year.

dont know why, but unfortunatly im getting a worst and worst feeling about this game...

i know this feeling. but if it is like us against monaco and if it will have the same effect you will take the win.

but to be honest i think it will be very very difficult for you. if they win this match, they will still have a chance to qualify for the next round. maybe they even want to get revenge for the first match.

rozenborg will make your life very difficult and i think they will win this game. but it will be very tight. i see 1-0 or a comeback to a 2-1 after being behind in score.

bikofski has not played in europe..so i dont know what skazni will do..he has shown good signs for us but i dont know if he is a european caliber player..but i guess there is one way to find out....

I say we give him a run whether upfront or wide...he deserves the opportunity...hes sort of on high confidence now....plus i think he is more effective as a winger than mitu etc. Hes got nifty touches, hes quick, he gets freekicks due to his bodyframe. Plus i mite be wrong but hes got a bit of a positive tsabouka in him.

bad news for psv and venegoor of hesslink will miss the game vs arsrnal due to injury...we need to focus on our own game though and play for the win....i dont think bikofski will be playing on the wing,.if he starts, he will start up front....im not sure how skazni will pla it though...he has alot of options...he can go with a 3-5-2, 3-6-1, 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1 formation...we should be looking for the win so we need our attacking players to step up...i think our defense is strong but rosenborg pull out a hard offensive battle...they just lost to valerenga in the scandanavian cup 3-2 i think so they will want to improve on that and to advance in europe...our lineup can be as following...

as a 4-4-2

--------------------halkias---------------------

--------------------goumas--------------------

-------vyntra----------------------kotsios-----

-------------------kyriakos---------------------

-------------------basinas-----------------------

------maric------------------------skacel-------

------------------gonzalez-----------------------

-----------michali---------------bykovski-------

as a 3-5-2

------------------halkias----------------------

--------------henriksen/morris-----------------

---------kyriakos--------------goumas---------

------vyntra------------------------kotsios------

--------------maric-------basinas-------------

----------------------eki------------------------

-------------michali--------bykovski----------

now that i think of it, there are so many options to play this game.. i could make probably around 4 or 5 other formations that could suite our team....i believe that is a big plus for us....its great to have morris and goumas back on defense and sanmartean and olisadebe give us alot of options in the attack...we also have mitu and sapanis that could help us out as well as maric (who has played pretty well lately)bikovski too is in form, but i dont knw what skazni will decide about him..who knows..either way, we will need to battle as the tem in norway yesterday was -6 ;)

now that i think of it, there are so many options to play this game.. i could make probably around 4 or 5 other formations that could suite our team....i believe that is a big plus for us....its great to have morris and goumas back on defense and sanmartean and olisadebe give us alot of options in the attack...we also have mitu and sapanis that could help us out as well as maric (who has played pretty well lately)bikovski too is in form, but i dont knw what skazni will decide about him..who knows..either way, we will need to battle as the tem in norway yesterday was -6 ;)

yes we do have many options, and tactically we are as good as any team. The only thing is our players mindset. Do they have the will to win...they have proved they do repeatedly, but they have also proved they can get psyched out during the match.

Anywayz....whoever partners konstantinou upfront, gradually gets pushed wide, during the game..that is a fact...and that is a tactic we use.

So generally during the game, depending on the rythm, and possession, we either play with 1 upfront or 2.

Any of the lineups you mentioned, have the ability to smash rosenborg, but the players better be switched on.One thing for sure is gonzalez will be tightly marked...so creativity will have to come from somewhere else at certain stages in the match....preferably not from basinas...so we can guarantee good defensive service from him.

Ok first of all I think 3-5-2 is a bad idea. Im not to keen on having three in the back. And if he does go with 4 in the back which Im hoping he will I say he should start Henriksen and Kirgiakos. Henriksen will definately add the experience we need in the back because this is going to be a very tricky away game. Prolly just as tough as the Highbury game.

Bikowski definately needs a run. Prolly even start him and through Olisadebe as a sub as an impact player because we all know he can have an impact as a sub. I think Bikowski has done well for himself and Scansy has faith in him so he deserves a run. Prolly not a full game and even if he did get his break through the injuries of others he's taken his chance well and he has shown he can finish.

Sanmartean should start if fit. He would be good at holding the ball up and changing the pace of the game. The Norwegians will come at us hard and fast and with conditions suiting them its going to be a tough night for us if we allow them to play their game. If we can have Sanmartean and Equi slowing down the game or generally just to break the rhythm of the game it will frustrate them.

If Basinas can kill it in midfield and control the game and Equi can pull two defenders on him leaving another player free, and if Mihali pulls another blinder, because lets face it, upfront who else is going to do the dirty work, than we can win comfortably. Otherwise. Were in for a long nite.

Thank god then that there is NO justice in football hey?

You should thank god specially for that because you would not have won 7 pseftika protathlimata in a row ;)

Also, if there was justice you would be bottom of your group now with nil point :D

Archived