Phantis Forums

Rosenborg vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

anyway...big game in two days..we need to fight really hard..its gunna be a really tough one because of many factors....the players gotta give it their all...skazni has said we need to play solid in defense and keep them scoreless but he also stated by no means are we gunna sit back and defend because we need the win...

in other news, campbell looks in doubt for arsenal...so psvs main striker is out while arsenals main defender is out...

good news for us is also that hesselink(bad news for him) will miss the game vs us as well..

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope Lady Luck opens her eyes and gives Rozeborg what she deserved from the first game..... an at least 4-0 win for them should bring justice. :tup:

Luck, i wonder what luck is. Oh i know, defending for 90 minutes in Spain against La Corunia then having the keeper drop a ball right from his chest and having it fall to Shurrer right in front of goal. Let me tell you something friend, everybody has luck you gotta know how to use it ;)

Luck, i wonder what luck is. Oh i know, defending for 90 minutes in Spain against La Corunia then having the keeper drop a ball right from his chest and having it fall to Shurrer right in front of goal. Let me tell you something friend, everybody has luck you gotta know how to use it ;)

At least I brought myself into a position to score in Riazor (3-4 times).

How many times did you enter the Eindhoven's or Arsenal's box in your travels this season??

Talk about your poreies in the previous years. Not this one. Luck has been more than generous to you (as always). You should be bottom of your group, based on your performances.

How many times did you enter the Eindhoven's or Arsenal's box in your travels this season??

Talk about your poreies in the previous years. Not this one. Luck has been more than generous to you (as always). You should be bottom of your group, based on your performances.

Ok i'll name you a few, number 1 was the goal we scored, number 2 was the penalty we won inside the box, number 3 was a header Maric won very deep inside the box but went wide. I could probably name a couple more but i'd have to go back and watch the game again. :)

dragonfly you loser could only dream of a postition to score in the riazor.... hahah

seriously just leave the forums youre really worthles and annoying input- or just stick to the gey forum.

dragonfly you loser could only dream of a postition to score in the riazor.... hahah

seriously just leave the forums youre really worthles and annoying input- or just stick to the gey forum.

that about sums it all up...

we need a big important win here...this is what the side will probably look like

-----------------halkias---------------------

--------------Henriksen--------------------

-----Vyntra--------------------Kotsios-----

--------------Kyriakos---------------------

-------Maric--------------Basinas-----------

------------------------------Skacel---------

---------------Gonzalez-------------------

----Bikfski-----------------------------------

-----------------------Konstantinou----------

it kinda of a 4-5-1/ 4-4-2 mix....bikofski will bere pushing on the riht hand side high and forward..with michali playing up front, the other striker will be pushed wide regardless...maric will play a central holding role but will be pushing the defense towards the right to cover for bikofskis big defensive area...the positions in question are morris starting over henriksen, olisadebe over bikofski and svouras over kotsios....i think we wil also see sanmartean deplyed in this game...and definitly olisqdebe will enter the game..it will be below freezing but i think our players can handle it..either way, it will be a tricky trick match and a tough one for us to win...

Here in Australia I feel bloody freezing at 10 degrees celsius, but bloody hell -3! I don't think i've ever been in anything under 2 degrees.

You southern softies :LOL:

I have a few Aussie friends here in England who refuse to play football when it rains ever so slightly. It never seases to amaze me. :)

No matter how cold it is, if you work hard you soon warm up.

Here in Australia I feel bloody freezing at 10 degrees celsius, but bloody hell -3! I don't think i've ever been in anything under 2 degrees.

Anyway I'll say 1-0 PAO, more out of hope than expectation though, since PAO's away form in Europe is pretty poor.

where the hell are u im in my shorts cooking here

sounds like ur in Melb :( Have to go there next week for work...

I say 1 - 1 Pao but if Eki has a ripper i think we may be able to pip them in the end

Mostly Papa, but also Munch are crucial absences :tdown:

Henriksen over Morris, NO unless Rene gets tired ...

Svouras over Kotsios ! NO :o

Manoli should come in for either forward.

He cannot play a full game, but GREAT things happen when he comes in as a sub :D

I would not start Sanmartean, but would like to see him play, and play hard! :box:

PEACE

come on reonborg

Pelates performance then in athens

:tup:

I am glad we are playing ....REONBORG!!!! :blink: :nono: :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D :D :D

Are they from Montreal?.... :D

I will take a 2-1 win at Trondheim, just like the one in ATHENS

You see "pelatis" is always right, and if PAO is a "pelatis", he is a WINNING one :tup:

Tu est tres drole, petit homme... :LOL:

PEACE

come on rosenborg

show those green clowns from athens coming  to your country a better Pelates performance then in athens !

Rosenborg 3  PAO  1

sorry about the typo

i bet you anything that gauroi tha meinoun ekso... H liverpool tha sas allaksei ta fota kai i Monaco tha nikisei stin isapnia... :LOL: :LOL:

this is a real tough game to call due to all the factors against Pao

Pao has injuries

Pao will be playing in very cold conditions which they aren't used to

Pao will play a team that played them well in Athens

Pao will be playing knowing that anything less then a win mite not be good enough

Pao will play a team that is going to fight for its European lives for the 3rd spot Uefa

wut Pao has going for them is Rosenburg is last place for a reason in the group they lost in a warm-up game over the weekend

and they have experience

what do i think Pao will find a way to get a win here to force an all important game vs PSV

but we will see

have fun in the cold lol

sapanis may start in bikofskis position tomorrow...

Last I heard Sapanis was a leftfooted Midfielder. I am not quite sure if he can cover the right wing. Scazni practiced Bikowski on the Right wing with Kalithea and he didn't seem to do bad (perhaps a bit too cautious- he didn't get into the box all that much- trying to defend efficiently)

If Sapanis plays it will be in Scanchels stead allthough I think Pantelos is more likely to start.

i was reading that PAO tha paiksei me 4-5-1 , auto to sistima einai amintiko kai emeis theloume niki kai tpt allo, ego tha elega 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 , lets see.... i hope o Skazni na min kanei mistake today... <_<

Im not going to sleep tonight...i mean i just cant, this game is just too important, i cant stop thinking about it.

I mean my brother just called me and i even called him eki.

I believe sapanis can play be beside konstantinou well not as an out and out striker...but play sort of a free role switching left... right creating oportunities. Its all tactical though..ive noticed that each player is specificaly suited to certain tactics, and i have faith in scasny to utilise each and everyone of their abilities.

Though i would like to see bikovski start, i just think that he gives a little edge sometimes...especially the free kicks he gains...just like kara use to.It helps us control the game more.

On form skacel shouldnt even be in the travelling squad, but hopefully if he does start over sapanis, he can actually use his pace, and attacking prowess.

Its all up to the first 15 minutes, we need to gain the rythm first to put them on the backfoot, cause all they do is go forward through necessity as their defense is non existant.

PAO 3 Rosenborg 2 i see leaking defence both ways.

Archived