Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Deportivo La Coruna

NYC_Olympiakos

After we play with OFI on saturday we will be having this game in mind

in my view we have to win this game w/o a doubt

Reason being Matchday 6 is in Liverpool and i just read Milan Baros will be out for a month with a pull hamstring. But with Olympiakos away record and combine Greek team record in England soil is horrendous it makes this game all important

I also said before this C.L. campaign that Olympiakos would have to win all there games at home and get 2 draws away.

it looks like that will be the case if Olympiakos wins and Monaco and liverpool draw Olympiakos will get an automatic berth to the final 16 since Olympiakos will have 10 points Liverpool 8 and Monaco 7

Olympiakos has the tie breaker over Monaco going into last match day

( if i am wrong please let me know )

Also Deportivo scares me b/c they are pratically playing for maybe the 3rd Uefa spot

i mean Deportivo is currently 9th place in La Liga so maybe there focus is more in the league

plus they have injuries that they won't be to put out a full squad from wut i read

this makes them all the more dangerous meaning there is no expectations or pressure on there part everything is on us cause we have the advantage playing at home, first tied for 1st, and we were the better team of the 2 in match day 1

Bajevic goal is to make sure the players mindset is crystal clear playing crisp soccer and ball possession which is an area we have dominated like thought we would

This is a must win so Olympiakos make us Thryle proud and play like we all know u can

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

Elastonpappou mou shut up every oly game which is previewed here you say exactly the same thing. last week it was saviola gonna run a mok and then we dont seem to see any posts from you after the game. Just stay in the pao forum but if i were you i wouldnt say s%$#! until panathinaikos' games end either.

I will say a 0-4 to DEPOR!!!!

I see LUQUE and PADIANI having a party!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: (I got Luque in my Fantasy football team...)

You were saying similar things , prior to our home games vs Liverpool and Monaco.

The game is not an easy one, but we can win it. You sit in your kanape and pray we lose 0-4, but 4 may be the goals you gonna concede from Rozeborg (lady luck owes her something from the first game)...

Depor should win this. I say 1-2, or 1-3. Mainly because as we all know Oly are the po*t*nes of Europe. Old habits of not progressing from the group stages die hard.

People, don't be fooled by the 1-0 they got against Liverpool and Monaco. Both were very lucky and I saw both games. specially againt Monaco they only had two shots from 30 metra before the goal. Depor will expose Oly for what it is...another Panionios.

Anyways, it seems that Oly have been lucky AGAIN. Baros is injured for Liverpool so when they play their last game at Anfield Liverpool will have no recognised strikers with Cisse also injured.

But I still say Liverpool will win that 3-0 and Oly will finish last in the group.

That means like EVERY YEAR they will watch us AGAIN from their kanape while we play in Champions League or at least UEFA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Elastonpappou mou shut up every oly game which is previewed here you say exactly the same thing. last week it was saviola gonna run a mok and then we dont seem to see any posts from you after the game. Just stay in the pao forum but if i were you i wouldnt say s%$#! until panathinaikos' games end either.

I am just expressing my wish.... :P

After all Saviola gave me some points in my fantasy squad after the game in France.... ;)

FORZA TRISTAN!!!! :P

Seriously Depor hasn't even scored yet, they seem to have the worst team for decades, and everybody considers them as finished for this CL this year. However, you should bear in mind that with such teams you can never make any predictions... Deportivo is capable of coming to PASOKO-ghpedo and conceiding 6 goals (like Bayer Leverkusen, simply because they are in their worst possible form and players don't even speak with eachother) but on the other hand they can come and smack 4 goals up your a*****es!!! :P

May I remind you that Depor is still in the qualifying business... ;)

Depor should win this. I say 1-2, or 1-3. Mainly because as we all know Oly are the po*t*nes of Europe. Old habits of not progressing from the group stages die hard.

People, don't be fooled by the 1-0 they got against Liverpool and Monaco. Both were very lucky and I saw both games. specially againt Monaco they only had two shots from 30 metra before the goal. Depor will expose Oly for what it is...another Panionios.

Anyways, it seems that Oly have been lucky AGAIN. Baros is injured for Liverpool so when they play their last game at Anfield Liverpool will have no recognised strikers with Cisse also injured.

But I still say Liverpool will win that 3-0 and Oly will finish last in the group.

That means like EVERY YEAR they will watch us AGAIN from their kanape while we play in Champions League or at least UEFA  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

U state that Olympiakos was lucky to beat Liverpool 1-0 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: They are lucky not to have lost by 3 or 4 goals :P :P .Are u sure u watched the same game?Just to remind u we hit the post twice and had a couple more good chances where on the other hand Liverpool's best chance was NO chance :LOL: :LOL:

One point will do Depor no good whatsoever. They will try to impose their game from the start. If they find themselves even after 80 minutes, they will push all out.

I will predict a 2-1 Olympiakos victory with Rivaldo figuring in the scoring...

That means like EVERY YEAR they will watch us AGAIN from their kanape while we play in Champions League or at least UEFA

That means like EVERY YEAR they will watch us AGAIN from their kanape while we play in Champions League or at least UEFA :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Panos u are a complete jerk and ass

First off i saw both games Liverpool and Monaco

in the Liverpool game we had countless chances even the English press said itself Olympiakos would have scored at least 3 goals

they hit the post twice that game the missed opportunities

they totally dominated that game

Liverpool didn't have a shot on goal

Then the Monaco game was a struggle both teams didn't play well at all but if one team was to win it would be Olympiakos b/c there were pushing up and trying to find away to sneak in a goal and they did

Monaco in that game only had one clear chance at goal and they missed that opportunity thats the way it goes sometimes but we were still the better team

u maybe right on the fact that Olympiakos has missed countless situations in the past to go to the second round thats the only thing u said that makes sense

and now your saying were going to finish last in the group

your not thinking your being stupid the fact is we are in first at the moment nuttin sealed yet but your team is in 3rd u have to worry about Rosenburg cause the last time u played them was at leoforos and u guys squeaked a win they hit the post twice and now your going away

for your dumb comments don't come on this section i am serious your jealousy and hatred toward Olympiakos has made u to reply as if u know nuttin about soccer

u also bitch the fact that were always lucky i mean remember the Monaco game were we should have had the goal but we didn't we didn't get the break

The French press said we should have had the goal

were we lucky in the last 3 years in C.L. no weren't just the way things go

Back to the Deportivo game its a must win and need to take advantage of the atmosphere and or our area of attacks

Listen your right about that the fact said it so badly but it was the heat of the moment

i think we need the FCC here to regulate the language here cause these days wut is good or bad to be honest??

lol

its personal attacks..if you are not mature enough or in the right mind set to post a respectful message, then dont post it...

thats not very normal for you oly 11 cause you are usually poretty respectful to ohers...so ill forgive you this time :D :D

Listen your right about that the fact said it so badly but it was the heat of the moment

i think we need the FCC here to regulate the language here cause these days wut is good or bad to be honest??

lol

its personal attacks..if you are not mature enough or in the right mind set to post a respectful message, then dont post it...

thats not very normal for you oly 11 cause you are usually poretty respectful to ohers...so ill forgive you this time :D :D

LOL!

it is normal thats why the mods have nearly banned the guy ;)

Think b4 u post O11 :whistle:

Comeon guys stop losing the target here!

The aim is not for us to ban anyone.

Just make sur that you talk to others as if you were sitting in a pub and drinking beers disagreeing about your clubs.

There is no reason for insults, especially in the safety provided by anonymity...

And from that point onwards tease opponents all you want

the key suspects are ALWAYS the same, old man and mou$opanos13'

i have NEVER seen the truth distorted so much, well acutally only by skopianoi at my university and the diaspora, you guys have alot of problems, i truly hope you are not married and have children, that would just be an OUTRAGE.

if the mods want things to change, then they'll start from the top. every thread in here has been hijacked and killed by these clowns,at the same time im very tempted into turning the pao forum into utter s%$#! in retaliation.

I will not bother to refer to the Pana's fans provocations, but it is a fact that Deportivo is recovering form the terrible start of the season

Tristan is back, and he scored in all 3 last mathces/ Today also Luque scored

So we will see a much stronger Depor and more desperate to win because it is their last chance

Oly players must be very concentrated , I have seen Okkas scoring against Israel (no post this time) so maybe he can do it also against Depor

I hope that Dusan will start the Brazilian duo, and that the referree will not allow people like Andrade and Capdevila masacre players as they usually do.

REmember what Deportivo did to Milan last year??

I am not very optimistic, but I hope you prove me wrong :P

i fortunatly got to see the liverpool v middlesborough and the villareal v depor game as well..ive got a pretty good idea of what the teams are looking like...ill start with depor...

tristan looks very good again..he is slowly returning to his form and played a very solid game.he looked alittle fatigued and the coach wanted to change tactics, so he came out around the 60th but his partnership with luque and valeron is looking good..villareal didnt really play a great game as i have seen them play muchh better...but much much credit to depor...they looked alittle stronger in the back and more solid in the midfield and in the attacking third,...they arent back to normal quite yet, but they will fight hard in greece and really look for a result..they are slowly gaining back some confidence and are looking much better then they did before..it will be a difficult test for them in karaiskaki though as the atmosphere will be very intimdating...olympiakos will deifnitly see a different team then in the first match as depro have been slowly transforming..it will be a very interesting and tight match...the battle in the midfield is once again an important one..kafes and/or stoltidis will have to really try to win the ball and look to feed the other attackers and midfielders...i am actually upset that im gunna be missing this game (i have to travel) because it looks like it will be a good match...

middlesborough v liverpool....

liverpool were absolutly TERRIBLE...they looked awful everywhere on the pitch...they werent good in defense, they lost the midfield battle and their attacking was very bad...i couldnt believe it was liverpool playing...they seemed lost all over the park...i gotta gove alot of credit to borough though...they played a really strong match and really fought for the win....unfortuantly..they seem lost in attack without gerrard cisse and baros...gerrard came in later in the game and tried to spark alittle offense..but with players like Kewell(who i havent seen play a really full solid good game of football since leeds played arsenal) and garcia (who is sooo inconsistant.. i mean, one game the guy looks wonderful, then the next he may as well sit on the sideline and do nothing) it is hard for gerrard...he looks alittle out of fitness but he will be the main danger for now...pongolle looked alright but he is a very immature player still as he isnt being used that often...the duo of hammann and alonso just doesnt seem to work...liverpool looked lost on the pitch but monaco dont look much better...they lost 3-1 at home to sochaux this weekend and though i didnt see the game, i heard they were horrendous on the pitch as well...this will be a very very scrappy affair it looks like....these two teams are so inconsistant that you dont know whats going to happen..

anyway, good luck to oly...it might be a very good game..

Pao 123 u got good analysis of Olympiakos European opponents

i mean u are right Deportivo will be a better team then the one we saw in September but Olympiakos will also be a better team then the one Deportivo saw since that was our first game of the season.

Tristan looking good is not good for us but Deportivo is known for there defensive style of play unlike the teams of La Liga

if i am right i don't believe Deportivo scoring a goal in this years C.L. campaign and it better not start tuesday

they did go to Liverpool on match day 3 and get a draw in England 0-0

so i feel they will go to a defensive system

look there is really no pressure on Deportivo and all the pressure on the world for Olympiakos and that wut scares me the most here i mean getting to comfortable

and the fact that out of the four teams playing in league competition this week we looked the best out of the four so thats to add a little more pressure but after going through that Monaco game i am confident that we can get a win here

we will need to be very open minded on counter-attacks

just to throw a stat out there is 3 previous meeting between Olympiakos v Deportivo it all ended in ties time it can't happen

Tuesday can be an all important day maybe a day to celebrate on progression depending on the other game outcomes

as for Monaco v Liverpool both teams are struggling my wishful thinking is that there is a draw in that game since Olympiakos will be first at the end of matchday 5 and automatic Progression since Olympiakos will have the tie break over Monaco from 2 legs

but look Olympiakos as to worry about itself and the opposing opponent on hand we can do only so much

what happens in the other games is out of our hands

a quick start will be very important i don't want to go through wut i did seeing the Monaco game

good midfield play will be key i mean we haven't been as strong as i thought in the midfield this year early on

Mavrogenidis is questionable and he as been strong in these games this season Pantos speed and aggressiveness will need to be required to tharwt any attempt at goal

Giovanni looked good today but he hasn't been strong in this years C.L. games we need him to elevate his play

Drodjevic struggled last time out and seemed a step slow hopefully he regains is true form

anywayz lets all hope and wish for the best

honestly though...with the form and sitation surrounding thhis game...i dont see whhy olympiakos shouldnt win this game..i mean, depor shouldnt be underestimated by any means, but not only are oly in better form, but they are playing at home as well...i thnk their defense will be solid, but they need a result to advance...this seems to be there last chance, so i think they are gunna throw everything they have at oly....either way..i dont see why oly shouldnt win this match...all favors are pointing towards them....unfortuanlty the "favorite" title also brings some burden..but i dont think that should be a big problem...

Archived