Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Deportivo La Coruna

NYC_Olympiakos

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Djordjevic is really the Man. I always admired him.

Huge mistake by Vardinoyannis to let him join the reds, while he could easily sign him.

Anatolakis saved the bastard's ass in the end. I hope the bastard keeps on like that :D

Pantos is the most improved player till now-for sure.

Dragon:

Having watched PAO last night I have to take back some of the things I said before. I think PAO STILL plays the better football than you in Europe. The passing and movement last night was far better than anything I have ever seen from your defensive team and style of play that frustrates oppoenents into openning up. On the other hand our defence was what let us down. so for you to say we play defensive football that bores teams is totally wrong.

We play this style of football with players that you yourself think are not worth draxmi.

Anyway, on the attacking issue, we now have scored twice as many goals as you have. That's 8 for us and only 4 for you. Most of our goals were scored from inside the box and even those from outside were the result of sustained pressure on the opposition.

The bottom line is we are still better than you in Europe. This year you have had luck and we don't and that's the end of it. Still though well done if you go through to the next stage. You deserve it.

Having watched PAO last night I have to take back some of the things I said before. I think PAO STILL plays the better football than you in Europe.

We play this style of football with players that you yourself think are not worth draxmi.

Anyway, on the attacking issue, we now have scored twice as many goals as you have. That's 8 for us and only 4 for you.

I agree with your first paragraph :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: It's obvious that you're playing better football from Oly. That's why you have 6 pts and I have 10. :D

As for the second paragraph... you have scored 7 goals so far, but lemme ask you: Do you consider as goals Vintra's in Highbury and Skacel's yesterday.... Because to me it seemed like billiardo ! :LOL: :LOL: Man , if you weren;t so lucky this season now everyone would laugh with Pana being bottom of the group... B)

Yes my mistake, we have 7 goals. And yes I count Skacel's goal last night, of course I do. Just as much as I count Schurrer's goal against Monaco. That was a set piece so not a real open play attack. It was also like billiardo because the of the way the ball fell to Schurrer purely by luck. As for Vintra's goal, yes deflections in football happen all the time. But the fact is PAO got that goal because they made their own luck by putting Arsenal defence under pressure.

So see, if you are going to see mine, also look at your own.

By the way, it's a fact of football that playing better doesn't mean you win. Many teams play badly and win. Wimbledon in England was like that. We played far better passing and movement in this Champions League than you. You may have 10 points and us only 6 but that doesn't say you play better. First of all we have played in different groups against very different opposition. whether ther are more or less difficult teams is a different matter. So the comparison is not valid to begin with.

Also, winning 1-0 at home me to zori has given you the points this season.

Anyway, the way things stand, we could both cgo out with 9 and 10 points each.

First of all we have played in different groups against very different opposition. whether ther are more or less difficult teams is a different matter. So the comparison is not valid to begin with.

Also, winning 1-0 at home me to zori has given you the points this season.

Esy martyras xwris ksylo, pou lene... :P

What you said in this first paragraph is what we've been saying in all these years about your poreies and my poreies... That we cannot compare the poreies of the one and the other BECAUSE they had happened to DIFFERENT teams and different gorups and under different circumstances....

Therefore to say that Pao is better than Oly in Europe, is something totally relative. Because it didnt happen under the same circumstances.... What you just said is like you admit it...

THE ONLY way to compare Oly and Pana is the Domestic Championship (not the Cup), whereas we play with the same teams home and away.... The most valid of all conclusions should come from there... and I dont need to mention how many titles I have won and how many yourself...

As for the 1-0's of Olympiakos...is at least funny.... the vast majority of your biggest European wins (Ajax, Arsenal, Barcelona etc) have been with 1-0..... Sovarepsou :la:

Oh come on now. Yes, the teams are different and in some case VERY VERY different.

I mean the same time that we were going through a group with Juve or Arsenal in it, you were losing to Molde, Herenveen and Maccabi and finishing behind them even.

So as you can understand I am sure, this one case IS comparable. Just ask any other neutral fan.

Oh come on now. Yes, the teams are different and in some case VERY VERY different.

I mean the same time that we were going through a group with Juve or Arsenal in it, you were losing to Molde, Herenveen and Maccabi and finishing behind them even.

So as you can understand I am sure, this one case IS comparable. Just ask any other neutral fan.

And?

When I was beating teams like Ajax, Porto, Bayer Leverkuzen etc... you were losing from a FC Lens, a Sturm Graz (in your home) and from the youth academy of Arsenal (1-3 at Oaka very easily...).

Edw milame gia enan nomo.... Oxi gia ta epimerous ar8ra tou... <_<

seriously stop the bitterness here i mean u can't compare the two teams

Olympiakos and Pao have totally different teams in there respective group

I mean u are right that the fact we are playing a more defensive minded style but u also forget that we may only have 4 goals in this campaign but we have hit the post about 5-6 already

but off course we have to count the goals and u do have that over us but we have a better defensive record

i mean Olympiakos deserves to be in the position they are currently in

but there job is far from over and we are here to prove our doubters wrong

make all of ThrYlos proud Olympiakos and beat Liverpool

LOL@Dragon:

He forgets that we lost to for example Sturm in the SECOND group stage. That means we had already gone through the first groups stage.

Can anyone remind us what happened to Oly in the first group stage, and why weren't they there in the second group stage??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Could it be because as usual the pout*nes of Europe opened their legs and the efivos on their emblem took the po*tso in his mouth? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LOL@Dragon:

He forgets that we lost to for example Sturm in the SECOND group stage. That means we had already gone through the first groups stage.

Can anyone remind us what happened to Oly in the first group stage, and why weren't they there in the second group stage??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What happened to me in the first stage is to collect 9 points and still go out of the Champions League. :angry:

At the same time you with 8 points went to the next (Second) stage where you played Man Utd, Valencia (which you couldn' beat while I beat them when I played in the first stage) and Sturm Graz who ridiculed you in your own home...

That's how you are proud of your poreies.... Going past the 1st group with 8 pts, and Oly staying out of the competition with 9 pts.

But hell....you just admitted that all this thing with Oly's and Pana's poreies is a total nonsense, as we cannot judge two teams playing with different opponents and didfferenet circumstances....

PS: Mind you. Your eternal fardos can still send you to the next round with 9 pts this year, whereas I can stay out with 10. If this happens, will you come out again to tell us about your poreies? :angry:

Of course I will. Because if that happens it means I have done what was necessary in my group whereas you as ever failed to do what was necessary in yours. END OF STORY.

This is only happened once before anyway so it doesn't explained all the other spectacular failures you have had, like finishing 4th and behind Maccabi even though you played them at home twice :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why don;t you admit it loser, you are just nervous that even with 10 points you will stay out of Champions League. You are finding your excuses now for all your future failings. This is obvious. it's also obvious that you don't have the faith and confidence in your team. You know full well that you won 3 games 1-0 me to zori and now have to face a half strength Liverpool team that could kick your ass into oblivion.

:P

it's also obvious that you don't have the faith and confidence in your team. You know full well that you won 3 games 1-0 me to zori and now have to face a half strength Liverpool team that could kick your ass into oblivion.

If I were you, I would pray that Olympiakos qualifies for the next stage of the Champions League....

Because, if diaolo spasei to podari tou , and we meet in the UEFA Cup in double matches, you know who's gonna be the winner.... Don't you? B)

it's also obvious that you don't have the faith and confidence in your team. You know full well that you won 3 games 1-0 me to zori and now have to face a half strength Liverpool team that could kick your ass into oblivion.

If I were you, I would pray that Olympiakos qualifies for the next stage of the Champions League....

Because, if diaolo spasei to podari tou , and we meet in the UEFA Cup in double matches, you know who's gonna be the winner.... Don't you? B)

whatever u pao fans are just jealous were first and u were 3rd and u know deep inside yeah u no you would rather be first

and u can bring up all our past results fine but dont forget u guys havent gotten past the qualifying stages since 2001-2002 like us

Yes, we would win because we would have a referee for once who is not under the pay of Kokalis. If you really think yu could beat us in a two game match in the UEFA then you are a bigger fool than your every post indicates.

thrillos:

Of course we would rather be first in our group. What is your point anyway? I actually congratulated Oly two days ago for where they are. But even then your current position owes much to the fact that you beat teams at home 1-0. When we finished top of pur group on many occasions we at least recorded one away victory and didn't require zori to win. There is a difference.

Anyway, because this is the first time you are really playing well in Europe and it's the first time you are so close to going through, I understand your excitement. You are like a poor child from ethiopia who has been without food for so many years. then you give him a small chicken bone and he gets really excited over it.

We have been there and done it many many times in the past but it's all a new feeling for you. Just enjoy it, will you.

We have been there and done it many many times in the past but it's all a new feeling for you. Just enjoy it, will you.

If my memory doesnt fool me (and it doesn't) since the foundation of the Champions League, you have reached at least the quarter-finals twice. Once in 1996 and then in 2001. I have done it once so far (1998-99) and it's very possible it can happen this year again... But even if it doesnt happen, we are 2-1 in poreies in the CL. Is it thaaaaaaat different? :unsure:

As for the crap you've written about the referees in derbies.... we have said it several times in other posts but it's obvious that masturbation is your favourite hobby.

Oly - Pao 3-0 (rizoupoli). Did the referee help me?

Pao - Oly 1-4 (leoforo). Did the referee help me?

Pao - Oly 2-4 (Oaka). Did the referee help me?

Season 1999-2000. Oly -Pao 2-2. In the 79 th minute Lyberopoulos scores with an offside goal (at least 1.5 metres) but the referee counts it!! :LOL: Have you forgotten?

Season 1997-1998. Oly -Pao 3-1. When the score is 1-0 to me, the referee awards you a penalty when Georgiadis dives in my box. Tochouroglou saves it and keeps the 1-0 , but what about the referee;s decision, huh? :angry:

And should I not remind you Douros, last season.... He came out publicly and admitted that he gave you the championship... :P

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'VE LOST IT??? YOU'VE TOTALLY LOST IT, MAN. LEAVE THE FOOTBALL AND START GETTING INVOLVED WITH GARDENING. IT'LL BE MORE BENEFICIAL TO YOU. <_<

Archived