Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Deportivo La Coruna

NYC_Olympiakos

Not that I expect the gey-fans to understand the intellectual site of football but I will explain shortly....

First of all I didn't ruin any topics (even more surpised to hear it from the specific person...). I am simply discussing a very possible senario which is related to the Thrynos poreia...

Secondly many of you think that I am wrong... It doesn't matter. If you think that I am wrong just hope for a draw in Riazor and a 1-0 loss at Anfield. If you think that this will take you to the next round then fine by me....

Thirdly you are correct Liverpool has scored 3 goals and conceided 2. That makes a +1 and if they beat Thrynos by 1-0 that will make them a +2! while Thrynos and Monaco will be on a +1! This makes Liverpool go through for sure... But then again I am here to state facts and not to teach gey-fans arithmitiki!!! :P

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

many of you think that I am wrong... It doesn't matter. If you think that I am wrong just hope for a draw in Riazor and a 1-0 loss at Anfield. If you think that this will take you to the next round then fine by me....

Thirdly you are correct Liverpool has scored 3 goals and conceided 2. That makes a +1 and if they beat Thrynos by 1-0 that will make them a +2! while Thrynos and Monaco will be on a +1! This makes Liverpool go through for sure... But then again I am here to state facts and not to teach gey-fans arithmitiki!!! :P

Whatever happens in the last matchday you will be watching it from your... Posted Image

You have no right to judge or critisize Oly's performances or results in Europe this season. I've got 10 pts in a harder group, and you'll have 9 pts at the most, in the easiest one! :angry:

dragonfly u have no points what so ever, last time i checked u werent oly the club.. #####

--

Hollywood, this is a warning,

Stop doing that, you disagreed with the forum Admins because you said we are not strict enough besides personal insults...

Is this your idea of proper strategy now?

To pass from moderating to insulting them yourself?

Have in mind that this will not happen

Thanks

PS: if u ugys won it fair how come u suck so much in europe with 1 win in 5 games while the runner up has 3 ? i guess u cant get the same pushes in europ like u do in greece

Wowwww...... That's the most astonishing admission that your 7 protathlimata were pseftikes :o :o :o

You are not intelligent but you are finally catching up....slowly....slowly....slowly...slowly..... :D

how do u have just 2 wins in 13 games as the champions and defending your title in greece this year

in our 7 years we had similar stats as greek holders

so cleaerly we are doing somethign the same

-either buy the refs in greece as u did and we did in our 7 years

-we just plain suck !!!

2 wins in 13 games is not what PAO is known all around the world from continent to continent

are you serious...that just makes me laugh coming from a person like you...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

PAO 123... count how many topics u guys have ruined oin our end the way we did in yours

I will just add u to my list of people that cant take trashing of their team while its fine for u to do the same!

many of you think that I am wrong... It doesn't matter. If you think that I am wrong just hope for a draw in Riazor and a 1-0 loss at Anfield. If you think that this will take you to the next round then fine by me....

Whatever happens in the last matchday you will be watching it from your... Posted Image

You have no right to judge or critisize Oly's performances or results in Europe this season. I've got 10 pts in a harder group, and you'll have 9 pts at the most, in the easiest one! :angry:

seriously man its a bit early....... you realize that theres still a big chance you wont go through. id do the same taunting but for your own sake not to feel like a jackass (it doesnt seem to bother you anyways) i wouldnt start with the kanape s%$#!.

i agree here its still too early but whatever happens we will still be playng in europe after this

So will we.

And anyway that Kanape joke was OURS which you stole. So many times it was PAO who played in Europe when your bunch of LOSERS were kicked out meta apo 5ares and so you watched us from your kanape at home.

F***ING LOSERS. You can't even make your own original jokes. Like everything else you steal this from us as well. :nono:

You prove that you are SECOND to us in that department as well :huh:

Quote:

F***ING LOSERS. You can't even make your own original jokes. Like everything else you steal this from us as well. (Panos13)

Beware , dear panos13, Somebody might rightfully steal your Championship of last year . I will pray for that :1eye:

seriously man its a bit early....... you realize that theres still a big chance you wont go through. id do the same taunting but for your own sake not to feel like a jackass (it doesnt seem to bother you anyways) i wouldnt start with the kanape s%$#!.

However my season in Europe is already succesfull... I came from the 4th group in the draw and I will finish anywhere between 1 and 3 (with most possible 1 or 2). You came from the 2nd group in the draw and you just avoided the bottom place of the table due to your endless luck in the first game... :D

So will we.

And anyway that Kanape joke was OURS which you stole. So many times it was PAO who played in Europe when your bunch of LOSERS were kicked out meta apo 5ares and so you watched us from your kanape at home.

F***ING LOSERS. You can't even make your own original jokes. Like everything else you steal this from us as well. :nono:

You prove that you are SECOND to us in that department as well :huh:

u stole our title from last year and we are taking it back

pekates!!

@ DRAGONFLY

and winning 3 games 1-0 is no luck right......seriously, i dont want to use personal insults, .......

speak for olympiakos as we but not as you. when you say MY season, or I will finish in eurpoe, in means that the group looks like this

LIverpool

Depor

Monaco

Dragonfly

we are still competing for 2nd, and the way arsenal is performing with Rosenborgs unpredictibility you have just as much a chance as we do going to the next round, be it good or bad. (You are likely to lose away because in your last 7 away matches you are 1 goal and 20 against...) and monaco is doing better than depor.....the chance is the same as us beeting PSV in leoforo and Arsenal hitting the post about a thousand times and crying from frustration, or even a nice run from Storflor and a late eqaulizer from Rosenborg the chances are about the same.

(You are likely to lose away because in your last 7 away matches you are 1 goal and 20 against...)

You are very kind Drakos for only mentioning the last 7 games and not mentioning their away record in full. You are a Gentleman for not wanting to embarras our Gey friends.

But I am NOT :D so here it is, Oly's away record :

Win 0 D 4 LOSE 20

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This goes even against the law of averages. I mean even if you send Panionios to some of those places you have been 25 times, I am sure they could get at least one win. Thanks for giving Maccabi, Herenveen, and Molde some memorable nights ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

o... kalitero pelatis tis evropi :LOL:

You are very kind Drakos for only mentioning the last 7 games and not mentioning their away record in full. You are a Gentleman for not wanting to embarras our Gey friends.

Win 0 D 4 LOSE 20

This goes even against the law of averages. I mean even if you send Panionios to some of those places you have been 25 times, I am sure they could get at least one win. Thanks for giving Maccabi, Herenveen, and Molde some memorable nights ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Scottish giants Celtic have played 3 times in the CL, that is 9 away games.

Do you know their statistics?

W 0 , D 1, L 8. :angry:

What does it mean? They're not one of the good teams of Europe?

But if you like the statistics why not telling us what is your HOME record??

Is it pipa-Herb by Litmanen? by Man Utd? by Stuttgart?? By Power-Rangers (hell...no! 12 seconds from time you equalised and nicked a draw you didnt deserve), by Sturm Graz?? by Arsenal (1998)????

The list is endless :LOL: :LOL: Everyone visits your oiko anoxis knowing that they've got increased chances of success... (not to mention UEFA Cup's carzy parties of some visiting teams...)

And no, I wont be a gentleman. I'll remind you that in Olympiakos proper homes ONLY one team managed EVER to beat me... The great Man Utd of 2001, scoring 2 goals in the last quarter of the game.... Even Juventus and Man Utd that managed to beat me in Rizoupoli) I seriously doubt it they would in Oaka or Karaiskaki...).

So, before you sit down to write your bulls, THINK first. :angry:

My name is Dragonfly and this is what I think:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:D

My name is Panos and this is what I like to do in my spare time: Posted Image

That's all you got in you? :P

Very witty.... NOT :tdown:

You got to do much better than that to seem as smart, as sharp, and as sophisticated as me. But for a start you have to start supporting a real team. That kafenio in red is not going to make you look clever any time soon :D

That's all you got in you? :P

Very witty.... NOT :tdown:

You got to do much better than that to seem as smart, as sharp, and as sophisticated as me. But for a start you have to start supporting a real team. That kafenio in red is not going to make you look clever any time soon :D

id rather support the red then a team that is around from 1908 (96 years old) and still crying and crying about Olympiakos !

usually a child stops cryiong by 4

PAO is at 96 years and running and crying !

Win 0 D 4 LOSE 20

But I am NOT  :D so here it is, Oly's away record :

Win 0  D 4  LOSE 20

:LOL: 

This goes even against the law of averages. I mean even if you send Panionios to some of those places you have been 25 times, I am sure they could get at least one win. Thanks for giving Maccabi, Herenveen, and Molde some memorable nights  ;

o... kalitero pelatis tis evropi  :LOL:

You forgot to mention OLYMPIAKOS awesome home record for the last 25 Champions League matches. :nw: :nw:

15 WINS 7 DRAWS and 3 Losses with FOR/AGAINST (44-25) :tup:

If u can give me better home stats than these please let me know :LOL: I know u guys don't have a record like ours :P :P

dragonfly u have no points what so ever, last time i checked u werent oly the club.. #####

--

Hollywood, this is a warning,

Stop doing that, you disagreed with the forum Admins because you said we are not strict enough besides personal insults...

Is this your idea of proper strategy now?

To pass from moderating to insulting them yourself?

Have in mind that this will not happen

Thanks

he finnaly woke up, to bad he chose to Warn me but missed the previous 20 personal attacks from others... funny ey he decides to warn me because i challenge him :LOL:

@ DRAGONFLY

and winning 3 games 1-0 is no luck right......seriously, i dont want to use personal insults, .......

speak for olympiakos as we but not as you. when you say MY season, or I will finish in eurpoe, in means that the group looks like this

LIverpool

Depor

Monaco

Dragonfly

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You forgot to mention OLYMPIAKOS awesome home record for the last 25 Champions League matches. :nw: :nw:

15 WINS 7 DRAWS and 3 Losses with FOR/AGAINST (44-25) :tup:

If u can give me better home stats than these please let me know :LOL: I know u guys don't have a record like ours :P :P

u missed the other hecktick record 1 win from 52 away games for oly in CL :tup:

Keep it up boys :LOL:

Archived