Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Deportivo La Coruna

NYC_Olympiakos

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon:

I only have one thing to tell you and will not respond to anything else you say.

You support a small club with a small mentality. PAO is the greatest Greek team ever and in comparison Oly's name is a late addition with your insignificant history and contribution.

No matter how much you bark and harp the facts are the facts. You won 7 protathlimata which if you ask ANYBODY in Greece they tell you it was not legitimate and bought by Kokalis.

If I were you I would stop being so jealous of the greatest and most famous Greek club in history.

You don;t have to answer me because I promise you every time I see a drivel from you I will use my scroll button and breeze right past you, LOSER :P

Dragon:

You support a small club with a small mentality. PAO is the greatest Greek team ever and in comparison Oly's name is a late addition with your insignificant history and contribution

Posted Image

No matter how much you bark and harp the facts are the facts. You won 7 protathlimata which if you ask ANYBODY in Greece they tell you it was not legitimate and bought by Kokalis.

Posted Image

If I were you I would stop being so jealous of the greatest and most famous Greek club in history.

Posted Image

Dragon:

I only have one thing to tell you and will not respond to anything else you say.

You support a small club with a small mentality. PAO is the greatest Greek team ever and in comparison Oly's name is a late addition with your insignificant history and contribution.

You don;t have to answer me because I promise you every time I see a drivel from you I will use my scroll button and breeze right past you, LOSER :P

Coorect me if im wrong but I didnt see any other way u guys won the tile last year

the refs helped u out and that is exposed when u consider u have 1 win in 5 games in the C.L and 2 in 13 games with last years performance

now u tell me you guys won the tile clean ?

I dont think so !

before u talk about refs corruption look in the mirror !!

so i guess when u got clobbered 3-0 to us after bitching for 6 years in 2003 about how we buy titles.. that game was bought too.

thats y u lost 3-0

U know what I have said it many times here when I metnion how PAO got pushed to the tiles by the refs... nobody replied back to me thus u guys also believe u did not win it clean either !

and as for the comment about historic how come we have 32 titles vs your 18

u may be historic alright.. Biggest crybabies u are historic !

LOL@Dragon:

He forgets that we lost to for example Sturm in the SECOND group stage. That means we had already gone through the first groups stage.

Can anyone remind us what happened to Oly in the first group stage, and why weren't they there in the second group stage???  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

What happened to me in the first stage is to collect 9 points and still go out of the Champions League. :angry:

At the same time you with 8 points went to the next (Second) stage where you played Man Utd, Valencia (which you couldn' beat while I beat them when I played in the first stage) and Sturm Graz who ridiculed you in your own home...

That's how you are proud of your poreies.... Going past the 1st group with 8 pts, and Oly staying out of the competition with 9 pts.

But hell....you just admitted that all this thing with Oly's and Pana's poreies is a total nonsense, as we cannot judge two teams playing with different opponents and didfferenet circumstances....

PS: Mind you. Your eternal fardos can still send you to the next round with 9 pts this year, whereas I can stay out with 10. If this happens, will you come out again to tell us about your poreies? :angry:

You forge to mention we eliminated Juventus and Hamburg on the way to the second group stage. You also forget to mention how well we played both games with MAN U with the comments from Sir Alex following soon after. You also forget how well we played with Valencia as well. Sturm Graz for your information was in the quarterfinals of the cl the year before that, and in the second group stage once again that year.

If my memory doesnt fool me (and it doesn't) since the foundation of the Champions League, you have reached at least the quarter-finals twice. Once in 1996 and then in 2001. I have done it once so far (1998-99) and it's very possible it can happen this year again... But even if it doesnt happen, we are 2-1 in poreies in the CL. Is it thaaaaaaat different? :unsure:

As for the crap you've written about the referees in derbies.... we have said it several times in other posts but it's obvious that masturbation is your favourite hobby.

Oly - Pao 3-0 (rizoupoli). Did the referee help me?

Pao - Oly 1-4 (leoforo). Did the referee help me?

Pao - Oly 2-4 (Oaka). Did the referee help me?

Season 1999-2000. Oly -Pao 2-2. In the 79 th minute Lyberopoulos scores with an offside goal (at least 1.5 metres) but the referee counts it!! :LOL: Have you forgotten?

Season 1997-1998. Oly -Pao 3-1. When the score is 1-0 to me, the referee awards you a penalty when Georgiadis dives in my box. Tochouroglou saves it and keeps the 1-0 , but what about the referee;s decision, huh? :angry:

And should I not remind you Douros, last season.... He came out publicly and admitted that he gave you the championship... :P

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'VE LOST IT??? YOU'VE TOTALLY LOST IT, MAN. LEAVE THE FOOTBALL AND START GETTING INVOLVED WITH GARDENING. IT'LL BE MORE BENEFICIAL TO YOU. <_<

Lets move onto your second post here. Yes the referee did help you in the 2-4. We were winning 2-0 and then the referee saw it fit to take the game into his hands, give 2 reds to PAO players and we were left with 9 players by the end of the game. ;) Oh by the way......3-1 :)

You forge to mention we eliminated Juventus and Hamburg on the way to the second group stage.

Hamburg they have only played in the Champions League once, and they finished bottom of their group. Juventus were playing without Zidan and Davids at OAKA, the 2 best players of the team back then.... (and during the game they had a sent-off as well... :( )

thrillos:

last year we won the Greek league very very fairly. It was the most even and fair championship of the last 8 years. If we had a decision that went in our favour, you had it also in as many games if not more. I think your 7-0 to Juve shows how bad you were and no more needs to be said.

But, in return, your 7 championships were the time you were most helped. You NEVER had a team that was the best in Greece. Never during the 7 years you won the championships and the prrof of that was in Europe where your constant failures never seased to amuse and PROVE to everyone just how illegitimate your championships were.

Maybe you didn't read the objective newspapers from thesaloniki (who are neither PAO nor Oly) they said clearly on many times tht Kokalis owns EPO and diatisia. And before you mention douros, remember he helped you with his mistakes as well, but remember papoutselis and papadakos?

7 Bogus championships. tetoia protathimata na xaireste :P

thrillos:

last year we won the Greek league very very fairly.  :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Panos u must also believe in santa clause and the tooth ferry

have the cows come home yet

did pigs gropw wings and fly?

PS: if u ugys won it fair how come u suck so much in europe with 1 win in 5 games while the runner up has 3 ? i guess u cant get the same pushes in europ like u do in greece

Vardinogiannis money is no good outside of greece!

I am back.. OK I won't speak of the biggest Kafeneio in the recent History of the Champions League (Because I don't want to forget other recent Kafeneios such as Bayer Leverkousen and Galatasaray) so I will stick to the main point...

I see most of you think that Monaco has to win the final match.... First of all Monaco plays La Circunia AWAY in Riazor!!! As far as thrynos is concerned a Monaco win will mean that Thrynos has to loose by more than 2 goals... But a Monaco draw will be a catastrophy for thrynos because even if they lose 1-0 from Liverpool they will be out from a "tripli isovathmia!" (Thrynos won all its games by 1-0!)...

I have been saying this senario since Thrynos beat Liverpool at home... If the "tripli Isovathmia" senario comes true I will "EKPERMATOSO!!!!"...... :P :P :P

Best senario for Expermatosh of ALL PAO fans...

Depor - Monaco 0-0

Liverpool - Thrynos 1-0

Final Result

1st MONACO 10 Points

2nd Liverpool 10 Points

3rd Thrynos 10 Points (Tha tsoyksei poly to uefa!!!!)

And not only that but this should be something that should be entered in the Guiness book of records... Only thrynos can be left out of this tsoutseko-omilo in the history of the CL... UEFA should ban all 4 teams for giving football a bad name!!!!

Pappou welcome back.

I think your calculations maybe wrong. I mean I wish you were right but if Monaco and the RedDinasaurs isovathmoun, then Monaco go out because it will be aggregate 2-2 between them but Dinasaurs have scored 1 in Monaco.

I am hoping that Liverpool beat the crap out of RedDinosaurs at least 3-0 (so we can have an extra laugh and anyway they lose big at least once every season in Europe). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I also think Monaco can beat the worst Depor team in history easily at the Riazor. Wouldn't that be funny. They can cry that even with 10 points they went out :LOL: that will be even funnier :LOL:

PS: if u ugys won it fair how come u suck so much in europe with 1 win in 5 games while the runner up has 3 ? i guess u cant get the same pushes in europ like u do in greece

Wowwww...... That's the most astonishing admission that your 7 protathlimata were pseftikes :o :o :o

You are not intelligent but you are finally catching up....slowly....slowly....slowly...slowly..... :D

Pappou welcome back.

I think your calculations maybe wrong. I mean I wish you were right but if Monaco and the RedDinasaurs isovathmoun, then Monaco go out because it will be aggregate 2-2 between them but Dinasaurs have scored 1 in Monaco.

I am hoping that Liverpool beat the crap out of RedDinosaurs at least 3-0 (so we can have an extra laugh and anyway they lose big at least once every season in Europe). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I also think Monaco can beat the worst Depor team in history easily at the Riazor. Wouldn't that be funny. They can cry that even with 10 points they went out :LOL: that will be even funnier :LOL:

Panos dont worry mate... I am always right!!!! In a triple draw it doesn't matter what two of the three teams done in their inbetween match but their overall goal average...

If I am not mistaken...

Thrynos has scored 4 goals and conceided 2 so at the moment is on a +2

Monaco has scored 5 and conceided 4 so +1

Liverpool has scored 5 and conceided 2 so +3

If Thrynos looses by 1-0 he will be on a +1, Liverpool will be on a +4 and Monaco on a +1 but because they scored more goals that thrynos Monaco will go through!!! However if thrynos looses by 2-1 or 3-2 or 4-3 Thrynos will go through and Monaco will be out!!!!

So don't worry my friend... Expermatosh is close!!!! :P

I am back.. OK I won't speak of the biggest Kafeneio in the recent History of the Champions League (Because I don't want to forget other recent Kafeneios such as Bayer Leverkousen and Galatasaray) so I will stick to the main point...

I see most of you think that Monaco has to win the final match.... First of all Monaco plays La Circunia AWAY in Riazor!!! As far as thrynos is concerned a Monaco win will mean that Thrynos has to loose by more than 2 goals... But a Monaco draw will be a catastrophy for thrynos because even if they lose 1-0 from Liverpool they will be out from a "tripli isovathmia!" (Thrynos won all its games by 1-0!)...

I have been saying this senario since Thrynos beat Liverpool at home... If the "tripli Isovathmia" senario comes true I will "EKPERMATOSO!!!!"...... :P :P :P

Best senario for Expermatosh of ALL PAO fans...

Depor - Monaco 0-0

Liverpool - Thrynos 1-0

Final Result

1st MONACO 10 Points

2nd Liverpool 10 Points

3rd Thrynos 10 Points (Tha tsoyksei poly to uefa!!!!)

And not only that but this should be something that should be entered in the Guiness book of records... Only thrynos can be left out of this tsoutseko-omilo in the history of the CL... UEFA should ban all 4 teams for giving football a bad name!!!!

pappu u must really love our team i mean u dont even write about the scenarions for your team instead u talk about ours

are you serious...that just makes me laugh coming from a person like you...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

wuts that suppose to mean ?

i mean who are u ?

i mean obviously your laughing but at wut i don't know

i guess maybe yourself

or better yet Pao struggling as of late instead of crying your laughing sounds like the usual dumb Pao fan

Pappou welcome back.

I am hoping that Liverpool beat the crap out of RedDinosaurs at least 3-0 (so we can have an extra laugh and anyway they lose big at least once every season in Europe). :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL: 

I also think Monaco can beat the worst Depor team in history easily at the Riazor. Wouldn't that be funny. They can cry that even with 10 points they went out  :LOL:  that will be even funnier  :LOL:

Panos dont worry mate... I am always right!!!! In a triple draw it doesn't matter what two of the three teams done in their inbetween match but their overall goal average...

If I am not mistaken...

If Thrynos looses by 1-0 he will be on a +1, Liverpool will be on a +4 and Monaco on a +1 but because they scored more goals that thrynos Monaco will go through!!! However if thrynos looses by 2-1 or 3-2 or 4-3 Thrynos will go through and Monaco will be out!!!!

I hope at worse senario your tips come out ie Monaco 0-0 and Liverpool 1-0 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: If this happens can u also predict which team our OLYMPIAKARA will be playing in the ROUND 16 of CHAMPIONS league :P :P PSV and D.Kiev will be nice :P :P By the way your 3 way tie calculations are incorrect :tdown: Olympiakos will go to Anfield and get a result for themselves ..1-1 draw will be enough :tup: :tup:

wuts that suppose to mean ?

i mean who are u ?

i mean obviously your laughing but at wut i don't know

i guess maybe yourself

or better yet Pao struggling as of late instead of crying your laughing sounds like the usual dumb Pao fan

listen to you...dragon comes to the pao forum and tries to ruin every single topic then he tries to crack a joke about a pao fan trying to ruin the topic...the hypocricy is hilarious...you should reallly open your eyes..this has nothing to do with dossagreements between pao and oly fans..its just plain hypocricy and immaturity...

Pappou welcome back.

I am hoping that Liverpool beat the crap out of RedDinosaurs at least 3-0 (so we can have an extra laugh and anyway they lose big at least once every season in Europe). :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL: 

I also think Monaco can beat the worst Depor team in history easily at the Riazor. Wouldn't that be funny. They can cry that even with 10 points they went out  :LOL:  that will be even funnier  :LOL:

If I am not mistaken...

Liverpool has only scored 3 goals, so they'd have to win 2-0

Archived